2003 Roster! Released! Gamedata.iff released!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K11 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 2003 Roster! Released! Gamedata.iff released!

Postby RMJH4 on Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:36 pm

Hey there everyone! I was looking to clean up this mod a little, and update a few things. I have fixed all the contracts to add player, team options and length of contracts etc. Have also changed all player types to 4 - regular player so none of the cap names are called out. Have changed around a few collar types and small uniforms changes too. Moving onto player cyberfaces I have added a Latrell Sprewell face, Rip Hamilton is using his masked face here, does anyone remember how to remove the mask? I have tried converting a 2k12 UBR cyberface with no mask but I can't get it to work! Anyone have a maskless Rip?
RMJH4
Retro NBA Nut

Postby Andrew on Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:20 pm

That's awesome to hear! Unfortunately I can't help out with a Rip Hamilton face, but hopefully one can be located. It doesn't look like there's a rookie/young Rip in the Downloads section, but if you come across one, I'm sure it'll be fine to use it while giving appropriate credit.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Culture Games on Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:43 am

RMJH4 wrote:Hey there everyone! I was looking to clean up this mod a little, and update a few things. I have fixed all the contracts to add player, team options and length of contracts etc. Have also changed all player types to 4 - regular player so none of the cap names are called out. Have changed around a few collar types and small uniforms changes too. Moving onto player cyberfaces I have added a Latrell Sprewell face, Rip Hamilton is using his masked face here, does anyone remember how to remove the mask? I have tried converting a 2k12 UBR cyberface with no mask but I can't get it to work! Anyone have a maskless Rip?

Thanks for this its never too late to fix up old mods
Culture Games
ABL Commish

Postby RMJH4 on Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:54 am

Did it! Not perfect by any means but the mask is gone!

Had to mess around with some dds and model scene files from a 2k10 file but got it working. Braids aren't perfect but he has no mask!

RMJH4
Retro NBA Nut

Postby Andrew on Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:23 am

Nicely done!
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby nba2kiraq on Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:39 pm

links are down
nba2kiraq

Previous

Return to NBA 2K11 Modding