Sprewell CF

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K11 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Sprewell CF

Postby MarfredC on Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:43 pm

Can someone help me with the Spre ID?, because i search the CF in the download section, but there's no ID number, i really appreciate the help.
This topic was moved from NBA 2K11 by Andrew on Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:21 pm.
MarfredC

Re: Sprewell CF

Postby Andrew on Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:24 pm

He doesn't have one by default because he's not in the game. The ID list I've been working from for my roster update is using 9011, which is unused by default. That'd be as good as any other.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby MarfredC on Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:27 am

Thanks Andrew for your replay, i'll give it a shot, let you know the results.
MarfredC

Postby MarfredC on Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:52 pm

Well Andrew I gotta say that i try to used the number that you mentioned and nothing happen, i mean, i change the name of the png file but in game nothing make different, my question is, i got to used another tool or something to make the proper assign...?.

Let me know..
MarfredC

Postby Andrew on Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:49 pm

You've still got to assign that number - or whatever number you use - to the Latrell Sprewell you've created. That's done using RED MC to edit a saved roster file (opening it up, finding Sprewell, changing the face ID).

Alternatively, if you're using a roster that includes Sprewell, you'd need to check which ID he's been assigned already. That would also be done by opening up the roster using RED MC, looking for Sprewell, noting the ID that's been used, and renaming the png file accordingly. Or changing the ID; either way, as long as they match.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby MarfredC on Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:12 am

Ok Andrew, here's the thing, i follow your intructions and this was my results..with the RED MC doesnt allow me to open the roster file " Seasonend2003.ROS is not supported or you don't have a proper licensed to open it", and on the other hand with the Reditor II, I unmark the Generic CF spot and use your number CF 9011 on the CF ID, nothing really happen, just that Spree now appears faceless and with white arms. any advice?.
MarfredC

Postby MarfredC on Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:16 am

Another thing that i gotta tell you is that with the REDITOR II on the Generic CF spot, was mark and on the CF ID was -1, i put it there the number that you suggest and the only change that happen, was Spree faceles and white arms. The didn't have a previous CF number assign, only the specifications that already said, so, any advice?.
MarfredC

Postby Andrew on Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:39 pm

My mistake there. I said RED MC out of habit, but REDitor II is the tool for NBA 2K11 and NBA 2K12. Apologies for the confusion.

1. Open the roster
2. Locate Latrell Sprewell
3. Make sure his PlyType is 4
4. Change the CF_ID to 9011. Leave GenericF as 0.
5. Make sure the png file is named 9011 to match.

That should be all you need to do.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby MarfredC on Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:04 am

Well Andrew i did my best, i did everything that you pointed on your last comment,but didn't work out, also i tried to use the Spre CF 2005 version, use the number that you suggest, didn't change anything, i tried to use another from modding way but nothing happen, although i have to mention Spree on PlyType was 5, i changed to 4 like you told me, but no, same results, faceless and white arms, anything that you may add?.
MarfredC

Postby Andrew on Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:21 am

Try a different ID number perhaps, and make sure both the CF_ID and name of the png file match.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby nba2kiraq on Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:04 am

MarfredC wrote:Well Andrew i did my best, i did everything that you pointed on your last comment,but didn't work out, also i tried to use the Spre CF 2005 version, use the number that you suggest, didn't change anything, i tried to use another from modding way but nothing happen, although i have to mention Spree on PlyType was 5, i changed to 4 like you told me, but no, same results, faceless and white arms, anything that you may add?.

here is your file man :)
you can add him to any team by using any player's cf-id number and then rename the one i gave you with the same then save the roster in the REDitor II
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nba2kiraq

Return to NBA 2K11 Modding