New project on 2K11 & Seeking for help. Association crashes around All Star week

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K11 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

New project on 2K11 & Seeking for help. Association crashes around All Star week

Postby robinchow on Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:23 pm

Hi everyone!

First of all, I want to thanks those who stick around 2K11 and make great mods for this game. I am a 2K fan for years (from 2K9 to now) and recently I turn back to 2K11 because I am kind of a retro person and 2K21 really disappointed me... So I start a project in 2K11, which hopefully allows us to play 10+ seasons with reality NBA roasters and draft classes, from the year of 2010 to 2020. I think 2K11 is a nice fit for this project, as it has a relatively long time window, a great G-league and player development system, and what's most important, a lot of great mods/patches made by the contributors over the years.

I have made several draft classes and collected almost all the cyberfaces needed for the project. Each draft class will have 70+ real players new for each season (drafted and undrafted rookies, and the new players signed overseas, etc) and their ratings will be adjusted to the classic 2K11 level. However, I am kind of stuck because I met a crash problem when I was testing the roasters.

The association will crash to desktop when I simulate to the days around All Star weekend. My roaster and draft class can display properly and I can play quick games with every team. However, no matter I use original 2K11 game files or the new one with mods, it crashes. No matter I use my own draft class or auto-generated DC, it crashes. Then I guess it must be a problem with my roaster, but I have no exact clue. Any idea where the issue could come from and any solution to fix?

I really appreciate you can read through it and give any suggesionts!! Again, thanks everyone who still play 2K11 and love those old days of NBA!!
This topic was moved from NBA 2K11 by Andrew on Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:58 pm.
robinchow

Re: New project on 2K11 & Seeking for help. Association crashes around All Star week

Postby Arch123 on Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:12 pm

Still working on nba 2k11 sir?
Arch123

Return to NBA 2K11 Modding