Losing against the OP 2011-12 Clippers

Talk about NBA 2K12 here.

Losing against the OP 2011-12 Clippers

Postby DodgeSomrs on Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:32 pm

Hi.

I just wanted some advice. I usually play on a quick game and play as Lakers against the Clippers at their home game. Whenever I face the Clippers, I'm always down by 20, or sometimes, 30. I tried as hard as I can and some of the players can't shoot. I hate it when Shannon Brown subs in for Kobe, whenever I use Shannon Brown to shoot, he can't shoot.

Here are my other problems:
- The 2011-12 Clippers are shooters. Chris Kaman can shoot anywhere near the hoop, Blake can shoot while challenged, while Eric Gordon and Ryan Gomes always shoot threes while I can't, even if it's a green release on a player with a "3" on it.
- Whenever I try to shoot a layup, it doesn't go in.
- To add insult to injury, Chris Kaman or Blake can block shots without getting a foul. Whenever I try to do a block attempt, it always ends in a personal foul. This is why I'm afraid to block shots; they can lead to fouls. I've been like this since I'm playing older NBA Live games on PC.
- I'm not so sure if any of the 2011-12 Lakers can shoot. I don't trust them (except for Kobe or Fisher), because even on a green release, my shots still miss.

Can someone give me advice so I may feel better? Is it me or the 2011-12 Lakers did sucked while the Clippers at the time are taking over?
DodgeSomrs

Return to NBA 2K12