NBA 2K12 SPCG MOD 2019 SEASON Big update & Final preview

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K12 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: NBA 2K12 SPCG MOD 2019 SEASON Big update & Final preview

Postby fedecappa on Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:10 pm

Hello, thank you for the mod, it's possible to have the link to download the mod?
fedecappa

Postby Comitatus on Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:13 pm

fedecappa wrote:Hello, thank you for the mod, it's possible to have the link to download the mod?

The links are here. The best way to download all the files is to get JDownloader, run it and then highlight all the mod links and copy them. They will be detected and added to the program's LinkGrabber tab, then you press the play button to download all the files automatically.

Just so you know a couple archives are missing because the link for Players-15 is a duplicate of 16, and Courts-5 is a duplicate of Logos. You also need to use the Portrait files from the UltimateBaseRoster which are contained in Part 5. I only got the mod yesterday and saw that some alternate jerseys are missing textures and for a handful of retro teams all their jerseys are missing textures. I had a few games and have not noticed any missing cyberfaces or courts yet, but you will still see a lot of missing portraits for players not in the UBR.
Comitatus

Postby MarfredC on Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:38 am

Hi there, hope everyone is doing well, quick question, did someone has the roster of this mod, because i cliked on UBR link and the page appear be shut down. thanks. --
MarfredC

Re: NBA 2K12 SPCG MOD 2019 SEASON

Postby MarfredC on Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:59 am

elgin0103 wrote:[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Hi there, hope you guys are doing well, first of all i gotta say that this is an amazing work, really is, but funny thing, i just tested with the roster that is on the link above and the results is not the same, i mean to say at least, there's no Doncic on Dallas, only on Madrid but doesn't look like the picture above, no Zion and others on their teams, i'ma aware that could be an not update it roster, but the thing is that there's no players on their teams in order to make an update, i really appreciate if someone can share the roster that actual show on the pictures. thanks.
MarfredC

Postby MarfredC on Sun May 09, 2021 1:27 am

Hi there, hope everyone is doing well, quick question, did someone has the roster that actual shows on the pictures. thanks,
MarfredC

Postby skiedra23 on Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:50 am

Comitatus wrote:
fedecappa wrote:Hello, thank you for the mod, it's possible to have the link to download the mod?

The links are here. The best way to download all the files is to get JDownloader, run it and then highlight all the mod links and copy them. They will be detected and added to the program's LinkGrabber tab, then you press the play button to download all the files automatically.

Just so you know a couple archives are missing because the link for Players-15 is a duplicate of 16, and Courts-5 is a duplicate of Logos. You also need to use the Portrait files from the UltimateBaseRoster which are contained in Part 5. I only got the mod yesterday and saw that some alternate jerseys are missing textures and for a handful of retro teams all their jerseys are missing textures. I had a few games and have not noticed any missing cyberfaces or courts yet, but you will still see a lot of missing portraits for players not in the UBR.

hello the links is not working maybe there are in different places the link thank you
skiedra23

Postby findizzle on Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:09 am

Links are dead! I've tried with my VPN on and off and still a dead end. If at all possible, can you please upload a NEW link or PM me with a correct link that works?? Thanks for this wonderful MOD. Now if I can only play it!
findizzle

Postby Comitatus on Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:37 pm

I've uploaded the mod to Mega for anyone who still wants to download it. It's a single 5GB file which you can get here.

You'll also need to use the portrait files from UltimateBaseRoster to fix the issue of missing player portraits (which I mentioned in this post). If you don't have those files, I've uploaded them separately here (200MB download). And regarding the missing textures, I'll see which files are needed from UBR at some point and then post updated links.
Comitatus

Postby MadbaLL on Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:35 pm

Comitatus wrote:I've uploaded the mod to Mega for anyone who still wants to download it. It's a single 5GB file which you can get here.

You'll also need to use the portrait files from UltimateBaseRoster to fix the issue of missing player portraits (which I mentioned in this post). If you don't have those files, I've uploaded them separately here (200MB download). And regarding the missing textures, I'll see which files are needed from UBR at some point and then post updated links.

could you please upload main file on other host? or split it into two parts? it can't be downloaded at once because of transfer limit quota for free users.

thanks.
MadbaLL

Previous

Return to NBA 2K12 Modding