2K12 Mod Ideas #2: NBA Current Roster + Expansion Teams

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K12 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

2K12 Mod Ideas #2: NBA Current Roster + Expansion Teams

Postby nzx3lite on Mon May 24, 2021 10:27 pm

I have these weird ideas for mods and I have no other choice but to share them to you, even if these are pretty [REDACTED] mental, hoping that some talented 2K12 modder would pick up some of my ideas to make a fully customizable mod.

NBA Current Roster + Expansion Teams

My idea here is that the NBA adds 6 new expansion teams to the league. In terms of who will be the players to be added to the expansion teams, my idea is to put some of the best G League, college, and international players to the league.

On the topic of international players, meaning it will not just be Canadian players, Euro players, or NBL Australia players, but a little bit more attention to other regions such as Latin America, or the Philippines.

As for location of teams, these will not only be because of my personal choice but also because of how deserving is that place to have an NBA Team.

P.S.: God forgive for some of the names here, I couldn’t think of anything else

Expansion Teams:
1. Seattle SuperSonics (West)
2. Kentucky Colonels (East)
3. Montreal Nationals (East)
4. New Mexico Bears (West)
5. Vancouver Extreme (West)
6. New Jersey Patriots (East)

Thanks.
This topic was moved from NBA 2K12 by Andrew on Wed May 26, 2021 2:16 pm.
I have these weird ideas for mods and I have no other choice but to share them to you, even if these are pretty [REDACTED] mental, hoping that some talented 2K12 modder would pick up some of my ideas to make a fully customizable mod.
nzx3lite

Return to NBA 2K12 Modding