Website slow

Talk about the NLSC Podcast, Monday Tip-Off, Wayback Wednesday, The Friday Five, Top 10 Plays of the Week, and our Parsec Tournaments! This is also a section for NLSC and community announcements, and other site-related topics.

Website slow

Postby StyxTx on Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:15 pm

There is a serious problem with this website constantly slowing to a crawl. Whenever it happens I test other sites, including my own, and they zip right along, so it isn't my connection.

As an example, it has taken over 2 minutes to open this to create the topic. It happens every time I use this site. Most times it starts out fine but then slows to a snails pace after a few minutes.
StyxTx

Re: Website slow

Postby diamenz on Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:25 pm

ya im getting it too.
diamenz

Postby Andrew on Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:27 pm

I'll look into it.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Andrew on Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:05 am

Just letting you know, I haven't forgotten about this, and have noticed a couple of times where we're running slow as of late, though it seems to be intermittent. As such, I'm still trying to pinpoint the cause at this time. Any extra information would help, including specific times when you notice it happening (since I'm not on the site 24/7, much as it may seem like I am sometimes!), your location, loading times, etc. I'll keep troubleshooting myself, but if I need to get our host's tech support in on the issue, it helps to be able to give them as much info as possible.

Feel free to post it here (any issues permitting, of course), or email me at andrew@nba-live.com.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to Featured Content & Community Noticeboard