Twitch Stream

Talk about the NLSC Podcast, Monday Tip-Off, Wayback Wednesday, The Friday Five, Top 10 Plays of the Week, and our Parsec Tournaments! This is also a section for NLSC and community announcements, and other site-related topics.

Twitch Stream

Postby [Q] on Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:47 pm

Hey what's up everyone, I wanted to announce that I will be starting my own Twitch channel to stream retro basketball games, other retro classics, and more!

I have a lot of stuff planned but my first stream will be tomorrow Saturday March 6 at 1:30pm PST. I picked up the EA Play promo for 99 cents for the month and got back into NBA Live 19. I had a roster accurate as of the summer of 2019 so I spent some time updating the rosters and adding new players.

I'm kind of open to what I will play, but it will most likely be an exhibition match to showcase the game and the roster update I worked on. If you guys are interested in seeing specific teams or another mode, let me know!

Here's the link to my channel: http://www.twitch.tv/qb112011
Make sure you follow me to stay updated on the latest streams.

Also, if you are not in the United States, you can use this to figure out what time it will take place in your area: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html and use Los Angeles as one of the locations.

Thanks, and I hope to see you there!

If anyone else is on Twitch, feel free to post links to your streams here as well!
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Re: Twitch Stream

Postby Andrew on Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:07 pm

Good stuff! Looking forward to seeing some retro stuff as well.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby [Q] on Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:06 pm

Hey everyone, I'll be back on tomorrow at 12pm PST with the NBA Jam TE 2k21 hack from eskayelle

If you're a fan of Jam or have been curious about trying this out, come hang out and watch me begin my quest to best all 27 teams!
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby [Q] on Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:17 am

Hey guys, about to go live in about 45 minutes for another go at NBA Live 19! I had fun last week, so I'm going to do it again
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Return to Featured Content & Community Noticeboard