Slight Forum Layout Revamp - July 2022

Talk about the NLSC Podcast, Monday Tip-Off, Wayback Wednesday, The Friday Five, Top 10 Plays of the Week, and our Parsec Tournaments! This is also a section for NLSC and community announcements, and other site-related topics.

Slight Forum Layout Revamp - July 2022

Postby Andrew on Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:58 pm

I forgot to announce this ahead of time, but it's a fairly minor revamp and everyone seems to have found everything very quickly anyway. For the record though, when I added the NBA 2K23 board, I took the opportunity to make a couple of other changes. Notably:

• Our Stories section is at the top, underneath the Featured Content & Community Noticeboard section, and above the Parsec Gaming board.
  • NBA Live and NBA 2K have been split into their own sections again. The most active NBA 2K sections remain on the index for now.
  • The Other Basketball Games section is with the other off-topic boards towards the bottom of the index.
  • The 25th Anniversary of NBA Live section is under the Featured Content & Community Noticeboard section, and still open. I've locked the 20th Anniversary of NBA Live section at this point.

As I said, it's more a tweak of the existing format, and nothing's been lost or deleted. Any questions or concerns, please let me know.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Return to Featured Content & Community Noticeboard