NLSC Podcast #521: No NBA License? No Problem!

Talk about the NLSC Podcast, Monday Tip-Off, Wayback Wednesday, The Friday Five, Top 10 Plays of the Week, and our Parsec Tournaments! This is also a section for NLSC and community announcements, and other site-related topics.

Re: NLSC Podcast #428: Time To Dust Off Those Old Modding Tools

Postby Ermolli on Sun Jun 05, 2022 1:41 am

I understand your argument of offense being favoured over defense in highlights but I think it’s easier to create or have offensive highlights, there’s a lot more variety to create on offense over what you can do on defense. Unless you can make a huge block or a steal leading to a dunk, what kind of highlights could be worth showing on defense? There’s less defensive tools in videogames compared to offense and if you watch basketball highlights online most plays are emphasized on offense. I enjoy playing defense on games but I have to recognize that it’s less attractive to play.

Your talk about modding makes me appreciate even more the guys who take over and deliver such amazing mods. It takes full commitment which is something few can really go all the way since (at least to most) time is at a premium if one studies/works, so it’s tough to commit to a project and keep helping for months. I applaud everyone who dedicates their own free time to create content so other people can enjoy, people could (me included) to show their gratitude more whenever their see a mod they like, at least I’ll try.

Respect to the Wolves, played tough but were simply outmatched. It would’ve been a great Cinderella story if it really happened, the takes about the Lakers would’ve been scorching hot and amusing to be honest. Congrats on the title.

What I find interesting in your career and the idea of playing that mode from previous games is to see how things develop compared to what happened in reality, maybe a player who didn’t pan out becomes a videogame superstar, how team rosters develop, underachieving teams who end up winning titles, and things like that. It obviously depends on the game AI but interesting nevertheless.
Ermolli

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:13 am

Some of the best highlight submissions I get are defense to offense, so that is also a great way to get defense involved in the Top 10, and in highlight reels in general.

I agree that it is harder to get a great defensive highlight. As we stated on the podcast, dunks have always been the most exciting highlight (never to be surpassed by the three-pointer... no matter how hard they try to make that a thing)

Acrobatic layups and just overall adjustments in air are top notch entertainment. Part of why watching Michael Jordan highlights never get old. It's the unreal combination of dunks, in air adjustments, impossible looking shots, and seemingly unlimited hang time.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Andrew on Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:39 pm

That's a great point about defensive highlights. They really rely on context to stand out: great hustle to a chasedown block, multiple block in a row, a stop that seals a win or prevents a potential gamewinner, a short player blocking a much taller player, a great dunker being stopped at the rim, defense to offense, and so on. Context makes offensive highlights stand out as well, but you're right, they're easier to create as scoring is flashier by nature.

There's definitely a wall you can hit when it comes to big modding projects. A lot of the prep work, such as moving existing players around and a few basic edits, can happen very quickly. Then you hit that wall; the parts of the mod that take a lot longer, may require outside help, and can be tedious. That's something I could write about, and perhaps we could talk about that on a future show as well!

It really is fun to see how players develop differently when you're playing multiple seasons of a career or franchise in an older game. Derrick Williams has been developing quite nicely in my NBA 2K14 MyCAREER for example - much better than in real life - which clearly helped the Timberwolves overachieve. Conversely, Giannis Antetokounmpo is still languishing on the Bucks' bench. It might be different if I'd been able to start my game with updated rosters as I believe Giannis' ratings were increased somewhat by the final update, but I've long since lost those rosters and can't get them now that the servers are offline. Probably why Draymond Green is out of the league by 2016, too.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: NLSC Podcast #429: It's Lit, Fellow Kids!

Postby Andrew on Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:59 am

NLSC Podcast #429: It's Lit, Fellow Kids!

Hosts: Andrew & Dee4Three

Is it worse to be called a moron by Steve Kerr, or hear Grant Hill go full "How do you do, fellow kids?" and call something lit? Suffice to say, the past week has delivered some awkward moments in virtual commentary! Conversely, Twitter produced some surprisingly positive (but certainly welcome) interactions. Playing NBA Live 06 PC also reminded us of a unique animation, and our frustrations with canned moments in recent titles. In light of confirmation that Madden 23 will be another last gen port, we speculate on what to expect from NBA 2K23 PC. We also discuss unfortunate generated player tattoos, choosing a retro season mod to play with, and whether a squad of Christian Laettners is better than a team of Andrew Langs.

Tune in here!

Join in the conversation right here in the Forum! Additionally, feel free to hit us up with any feedback on the episode, as well as mailbag questions and topic suggestions for future episodes. The show also comes out on our YouTube channel, so be sure to subscribe for future episodes and other video content.

Never miss an episode by subscribing to the NLSC Podcast on Apple Podcasts or Spotify! You can also find us on Stitcher.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Ermolli on Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:27 am

I guess that GPU availability has to be a factor in 2K being an old port. Since a couple months ago you could get a GPU at MSRP after NVIDIA and AMD released their graphic cards almost two years ago, so it was quite tough to upgrade and be able to play current games. Maybe now (or with 2k24) we could get a current-gen game but since (as you said in the podcast) the player base on PC is so small, perhaps we'll get the old-gen treatment (games with roster updates and not much more).
Ermolli

Postby Andrew on Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:12 pm

That's definitely another issue when it comes to PC gaming in the past couple of years. The Next Gen consoles haven't necessarily been easy to get hold of either. I was pretty lucky to get my PS5 when I did.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: NLSC Podcast #430: Return of the Server

Postby Andrew on Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:51 pm

NLSC Podcast #430: Return of the Server

During a session of NBA Jam: On Fire Edition, we made the exciting discovery that the servers appear to be reactivated! We're hoping it isn't temporary, and note a few other games we'd like to see receive online support again. A vague Tweet from EA has invited those of us hoping for NBA Live's return to speculate once more. This leads us to discuss our concerns about influencers giving a new NBA Live game a fair chance, if and when it comes out. A clip from the archives prompts us to reflect on The Jordan Challenge in NBA 2K11, and the attention to detail that was paid to Michael Jordan's return to video games. We also answer a question about whether games have become too realistic, and open up the mailbag to talk about our favourite highlights, real and virtual.

Tune in here!

Join in the conversation right here in the Forum! Additionally, feel free to hit us up with any feedback on the episode, as well as mailbag questions and topic suggestions for future episodes. The show also comes out on our YouTube channel, so be sure to subscribe for future episodes and other video content.

Never miss an episode by subscribing to the NLSC Podcast on Apple Podcasts or Spotify! You can also find us on Stitcher.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: NLSC Podcast #430: Return of the Server

Postby Ermolli on Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:48 am

Really weird that EA activated OFE’s servers after being offline for so long, great news but weird nevertheless. Perhaps it’s a way to test possible demand for a new game in the franchise? Honestly I don’t think so (since it’s a game from two generations ago) but one can dream right?

Having a retro NBA Live (even without real names) was a huge and welcome surprise when I got the PS2 version of Live 06, it was my first time playing Live 95.
Didn’t know about the 2K easter egg, really interesting.
I found them doing that but I guess it isn’t worth investing too much time to bring retro games on current NBA games. “Old” gamers would appreciate it but since it seems that the focus is towards the younger generation, they wouldn’t feel (any) attachment or fondness to the retro games, so it could be considered a waste of time and resources.

The impact NBA 2K11 had at the time was huge and unprecedented. Being able to play as MJ after several years, fantastically recreated and with a mode dedicated to his career and accomplishments in great detail; coupled with THAT intro which was mind-blowing, what a time. I’m not sure people nowadays could appreciate that since technology and things advanced a lot in 10+ years but it sure was something else.

Negativity and toxicity (almost) generate more engagement than talking positively about something, specially in the era of influencers and all that. I mean, remember the Jesus Bynum glitch on Elite 11? The game was unfinished and unpolished but if that video didn’t go viral, maybe that game would’ve been released. If (huge if) Live comes back, it needs to be more than “a strong foundation” or “viable alternative” because we’ve heard that with almost any Live from the PS4/Xbox One generations and see how it went. I understand what you said but (considering it was in a different era) Live 10 wasn’t panned or trashed by people even if it wasn’t the number 1 NBA game of the year, if Live comes back and brings a great game (with its shortcomings and all) and sells well, there won’t be much genuine criticism because it’d be given a chance. Plus, NBA 2K is trashed by many but still sells a lot, so some people will still bash because it sells.

I know that it isn’t at the same level of flashiness than the ones mentioned but I always love power dunks. Like the ones Shaq made, spinning on a defender, catching the ball going to the rim and posterizing someone, or a simple two-handed dunk with brute force making the rim shake for seconds.
Ermolli

Re: NLSC Podcast #431: Heroes in a Half-Court

Postby Andrew on Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:23 am

NLSC Podcast #431: Heroes in a Half-Court

The release of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge has demonstrated the popularity of retro-style gameplay with modern sensibilities. It leads us to consider how this could apply to the virtual hardwood, with Basketball Classics being a great example. We also lament the lack of a new NBA Jam title, and reflect on the shortcomings of the NBA Playgrounds games. Mention of Konami also sends us down the rabbit hole to discuss some of our favourite games from the company, basketball or otherwise. Our Lakers vs. Celtics Tournament will be tipping off soon, and we're also keen to continue our co-op sessions on Parsec. In an update on our NBA 2K19 MyLEAGUE and NBA 2K14 MyCAREER games, we're talking sliders, streaks, and the growing legend of Terry Hanson. This week's mailbag features a discussion about the influence that playing real hoops has on basketball gaming, basketball book recommendations, and the best classic seasons to watch.

Tune in here!

Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: NLSC Podcast #432: Where's Our Mamba Mode?

Postby Andrew on Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:54 pm

NLSC Podcast #432: Where's Our Mamba Mode?

Which players would we like to bring into the modern NBA? There are a few we'd love to see prove their worth to younger basketball fans, and we're not just talking about all-time greats! Hooping with Mario, Bowser, and other video game characters reminds us that modding doesn't always have to be serious. Of course, part of the fun is making mods and modding resources free, and freely available. An enthusiastic response to a mailbag question prompts an in-depth discussion on possibilities for a new retro challenge mode in NBA 2K23 and beyond. We share our own ideas, as well as the many creative suggestions that we received from the community.

Tune in here!

Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: NLSC Podcast #433: A 10, But They Spoiled the NBA 2K23 Cover

Postby Andrew on Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:07 am

NLSC Podcast #433: A 10, But They Spoiled the NBA 2K23 Cover

The official Electronic Arts and WWE Games Twitter accounts made bewildering gaffes this past week, and like many of our fellow gamers, we're unimpressed. Obsidian, meanwhile, displayed an attitude that we'd like to see more often. Elsewhere, NBA insider Shams Charania apparently leaked the NBA 2K23 cover player, and we have some thoughts on 2K's choice. Since the NBA 2K23 preview season is almost upon us, we also reflect on NBA 2K22, summing up our final thoughts on the game, and giving it a rating out of ten. After reminiscing about a satisfying session of NBA Jam: On Fire Edition, we open up the mailbag to discuss who should be the five best-rated players in NBA 2K23.

Tune in here!

Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: NLSC Podcast #434: NBA 2K23 Jordan Challenge & PC News

Postby Andrew on Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:55 pm

NLSC Podcast #434: NBA 2K23 Jordan Challenge & PC News

How much would you pay for a sealed copy of Lakers vs. Celtics? Here's a hint: it'll set you back more than the Championship Edition of NBA 2K23! Speaking of which, in the wake of the NBA 2K23 preview season tipping off, we discuss the cover reveals, pre-order bonuses, and the return of the Jordan Challenge. With the news that the PC version will be Current Gen once again, we consider the possible reasons for the decision, and the future of the series on the platform. We also talk about some interesting NBA Live rumours, and the underrated NBA Inside Drive series. In this week's mailbag, the community reacts to the news about NBA 2K23 PC, and suggests new games for the Jordan Challenge.

Tune in here!

Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: NLSC Podcast #435: How EA Could Sell Us On NBA Live 24

Postby Andrew on Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:29 am

NLSC Podcast #435: How EA Could Sell Us On NBA Live 24

Barring a very surprising announcement, NBA Live won't be back in 2022. However, EA Sports has a golden opportunity to make a triumphant return with NBA Live 24 in 2023. The question is, how do they sell it to basketball gamers, and meet their expectations? We posed the question to the community, and received many enthusiastic answers as to what would encourage gamers to switch back to NBA Live, or double dip with NBA Live and NBA 2K. An old story about Julius Erving and the Utah Jazz also prompts us to consider interesting scenarios for a "What If" roster mod, and we recap a fun co-op session of NBA Inside Drive 2003 over Parsec.

Tune in here!

Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Ermolli on Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:23 am

Catching up with the latest episodes.

Really interesting talk about the Inside Drive series. I watched a few videos from the latest versions and they looked quite good. I would find it interesting if you decided to talk about different NBA series (excluding Live and 2K) from the 90’s to the latest one (NBA: The Life from Sony), which were the best, most innovative, best release, worst, etc. It could be an interesting topic, specially for those who haven’t had the chance to experience multiple options or weren’t that into NBA games back then.

I agree with Andrew’s take on PC being previous gen. Since 2K put PC and Switch together in their statement why it wouldn’t be the same as PS5/XSX, it doesn’t make me feel that confident that they are trying to update it. Hopefully it won’t end up like EA treated the last couple Live games on PC and then phase out.
Plus, EA hasn’t confirmed yet that FIFA 23 will be next-gen, it’s a rumour until proven otherwise. Madden will be current-gen so my optimism of sports games being the best they can be is quite low to be honest.
Competition would drive 2K to go next-gen on PC but who will push them to do so honestly? If (HUGE if) Live comes back, there’s no guarantee or even a hint that they’d invest in delivering a next-gen version on PC. I don’t see other company pay the NBA license and give it a try.

NBA Live on Unreal Engine? How does that make sense when every EA Sports game is done in Frostbite or with one of their own engines? I don’t see EA paying Unreal to use their engine when they haven’t done so in some time.

I wouldn’t set in stone a specific year or era to define which games are retro and which aren’t, after all time goes by and generations will consider some their first games. If I had to define what’s retro and what isn’t regarding videogames, I’ll say those that are from two generations ago so by now it’d be those from the PS3/Xbox 360 era. After all, as you’ve said, some 18 year old first game might have been 2K14 or even a late PS3/X360 version.
Ermolli

Postby Andrew on Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:16 am

Thanks for tuning in! Appreciate the comments and feedback!

Dee and I have talked about doing some deep dives into different series that are now defunct, as well as standout releases in the NBA Live and NBA 2K series. Knowing that there's interest in that, it's definitely a topic we'll try to delve into more often.

I like the suggestion of setting the cut-off for retro at two generations ago. We'll be circling back to that topic this week, and it's been interesting getting some answers from the community about that.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: NLSC Podcast #436: How To Get Into Retro Basketball Gaming

Postby Andrew on Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:58 pm

NLSC Podcast #436: How To Get Into Retro Basketball Gaming

Revisiting Fox Sports NBA Basketball 2000 reminded us of how hilariously bad it is, but it also found a new way to mess with us. Not surprisingly, NBA Live 2004 holds up much better, especially with a broadcast camera mod and the 1996 season roster. We received a couple of responses to last week's show asking about acquiring copies of NBA Live PC and other older releases, so this week, we dive into how to get into retro basketball gaming/collecting. It needn't be expensive, nor do you need to be the crazy collectors that we are! In this week's mailbag, we circle back to the question of what counts as retro in basketball gaming, with our listeners sharing some interesting and differing opinions on the matter.

Tune in here!

Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: NLSC Podcast #437: NBA 2K23 First Look, NBA in the Zone, and...Garfield Kart?

Postby Andrew on Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:12 am

NLSC Podcast #437: NBA 2K23 First Look, NBA in the Zone, and...Garfield Kart?

Following up on last week's show about retro collecting, we have some further recommendations, and a possible new recurring segment. We also make good on two promises: to test multiplayer in Garfield Kart, and to play NBA in the Zone and NBA in the Zone 2. Garfield Kart was of course life-changing, but Konami's classics proved to be very interesting releases to revisit. The NBA 2K23 First Look Trailer has given us a glimpse of the Next Gen version in action, and we certainly have some thoughts ahead of next week's gameplay news. A recent video from Agent 00 resonated with us, and aptly summed up the politics of content creation. Finally, we're opening up this week's mailbag to discuss 2K fatigue.

Tune in here!

Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: NLSC Podcast #438: NBA 2K23 Gameplay Blog, Bill Russell, & Classic Cam

Postby Andrew on Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:42 am

NLSC Podcast #438: NBA 2K23 Gameplay Blog, Bill Russell, & Classic Cam

This week's show opens with a tribute to the late, great Bill Russell, truly one of the most legendary figures in basketball history. As we catch up on what we've been playing recently - including another NBA 2K14 MyCAREER update - we discuss our fondness for Classic Cam, and our appreciation of its appearances in later games. We also reflect on NBA Showtime: NBA on NBC, and compare NBA Live 06 and NBA 2K6 on Xbox 360. On the heels of the First Look Trailer, the first developer blog of the preview season provided us with insights into gameplay in NBA 2K23, and we have plenty of thoughts to share! We also open up the mailbag to hear what the community thought of the blog.

Tune in here!

Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: NLSC Podcast #439: NBA 2K23 Jordan Challenge Blog, NBA Live 2003, & Big Mods

Postby Andrew on Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:25 am

NLSC Podcast #439: NBA 2K23 Jordan Challenge Blog, NBA Live 2003, & Big Mods

What are our reactions to the NBA 2K23 Jordan Challenge blog? We break down the latest news, and discuss whether it has us any more hyped for NBA 2K23. We also recap a fun game of NBA Live 2003 PC, and reflect on changing opinions about games that we originally viewed less positively. A recent post in the Forum leads to a discussion of the challenges presented by big modding projects, particularly retro season rosters. We also answer a question about downplaying past eras to promote the current NBA, and open up the mailbag to find out the first thing that gamers will be doing when they get their hands on NBA 2K23.

Tune in here!

Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: NLSC Podcast #440: MyNBA Eras in NBA 2K23 & Other Wonderful Throwbacks

Postby Andrew on Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:06 am

NLSC Podcast #440: MyNBA Eras in NBA 2K23 & Other Wonderful Throwbacks

MyNBA Eras have added a feature to the franchise experience in NBA 2K23 Next Gen that we once thought wouldn't ever be possible. Although we do have some concerns about the quality of certain elements, and its absence in Current Gen is a bummer, we're definitely impressed and excited! That joy carried over to our retro gaming this week, as we were able to resolve some technical issues for a better experience. Another instalment of Dee's Deals provides a roundup of some very fairly-priced classics for aspiring collectors. We also reflect on the lineup of basketball games circa 2002-2003, once again lamenting the lack of choice we have some twenty years later. In this week's mailbag, our listeners tell us which MyNBA Era they're most excited to play in NBA 2K23.

Tune in here!

Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: NLSC Podcast #441: NBA 2K23 MyTEAM, The W, & Other Wins

Postby Andrew on Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:36 am

NLSC Podcast #441: NBA 2K23 MyTEAM, The W, & Other Wins

The latest developer blogs delivered some more great news about NBA 2K23, this time concerning MyTEAM and The W. As release day looms, we're allowing ourselves to feel optimistic. We also revisited NBA Live 2001 this week, while dusting off an old retro season mod. It produced a dramatic win, but we were reminded that the game can be very hit and miss! A session with NBA Inside Drive 2003 yielded a fun Easter egg, though a reply to a Tweet about it prompts us to defend retro basketball gaming once again. There are also a couple of recent retro pickups to reflect upon, updates on our NBA 2K19 MyLEAGUE and NBA 2K14 MyCAREER games to share, and a mailbag question about using players out of position.

Tune in here!

Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: NLSC Podcast #442: The Final Countdown to NBA 2K23

Postby Andrew on Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:41 am

NLSC Podcast #442: The Final Countdown to NBA 2K23

It's the final countdown to NBA 2K23! Snippets of news are coming through on a daily basis leading up to the release, though the details aren't always substantial. We've got thoughts to share on the MyCAREER trailer, GOAT Boat developer blog, J. Cole cover, guest announcers, and soundtrack reveal (such as it was). We also reflect on an incredible steal of a retro collecting pickup, and respond to a Tweet that perfectly demonstrates Next Gen snobbery. In this week's mailbag, our listeners tell us about the role players and benchwarmers that became Virtual Hardwood Legends for them, and we share a few more examples of our own unlikely stars throughout many years of basketball gaming.

Tune in here!

Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: NLSC Podcast #443: NBA 2K23 First Impressions

Postby Andrew on Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:34 am

NLSC Podcast #443: NBA 2K23 First Impressions

NBA 2K23 is out now worldwide, and we've been spending plenty of time with both versions of the game since they launched! As such, this week's episode is all about taking a deep dive into our first impressions of NBA 2K23, and discussing the pros and cons as we currently see them. From gameplay, graphics, and the Jordan Challenge, to MyNBA Eras, MyTEAM, and roster accuracy, we've got plenty of thoughts to share with our fellow basketball gamers. We also compare the Next Gen and Current Gen versions, discuss the forthcoming modding season as it tips off, and share our outlook on playing NBA 2K23 consistently in the months to come.

Tune in here!

Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: NLSC Podcast #444: Further NBA 2K23 Impressions & Gatekeeping Nonsense

Postby Andrew on Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:05 am

NLSC Podcast #444: Further NBA 2K23 Impressions & Gatekeeping Nonsense

After a full week with NBA 2K23, what are our thoughts on both versions of the game? We've got further impressions to share - both positive and negative - about gameplay, MyNBA Eras, and MyTEAM. One of us headed to The Rec to check out the state of the online scene, and in what may come as a surprising development, we could be seeing the return of NLSC THRILLHO! The addition of Semi-Pro difficulty leads to a discussion of preferred settings, and their impact on first impressions. We also reflect on the interesting use of Legends in NBA ShootOut 2004, and respond to a particularly nasty and condescending Tweet about playing video games as an adult. In this week's mailbag, our listeners share their thoughts on NBA 2K23 so far.

Tune in here!

Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: NLSC Podcast #445: Is NBA 2K23 The Greediest 2K Ever?

Postby Andrew on Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:41 am

NLSC Podcast #445: Is NBA 2K23 The Greediest 2K Ever?

The greediness and pushiness of microtransactions in NBA 2K23 is under fire this past week, as the honeymoon period with the game appears to be drawing to a close. We're certainly inclined to agree with that critique, though it's disheartening to see people shilling and shouting down valid criticism. While we're still enjoying NBA 2K23, there are concerning issues from gameplay balance online, to the expense of MyTEAM packs and upgrades in MyCAREER. Meanwhile, the quickness in patching a happy accident with MyNBA Eras rosters while leaving other issues untouched highlights a continued lack of goodwill. We also recall a cool feature in the Japanese-exclusive NBA Starting Five 2005, and open up the mailbag to get the community's thoughts on the approach to VC in NBA 2K23, as well as find out what they've been playing so far.

Tune in here!

Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Featured Content & Community Noticeboard