75 Seasons

Talk about NBA 2K14 here.

75 Seasons

Postby Mavsfan_1991 on Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:09 pm

I loved the throwback challenge modes from 2k11 and 2k12. Since the NBA just completed the 75th season, I thought it would be fun to go through the greatest games from past seasons using the UBR mod. I started with a rematch of game 7 from the 2010 FInals

I played as the Lakers and had big games from Kobe Bryant and Ron Artest. It was a close game throughout and Paul Pierce had a shot to win it at the end but his last second shot rimmed out and Kobe held on for his 5th ring.

For my next game I played as the Heat in a rematch of the game where Ray Allen hit one of the biggest shots in history. This time around Lebron and Wade were more than enough to put the Spurs away.

My third game was a rematch of Jordan's last game as a Bull. To make it more challenging and realistic I had to do it with Scottie Pippen playing limited minutes (hurt back in real game). Just like in real life Jordan led the way and even hit a big shot over Byron Russell in the final minutes

There are more games that I would like to post and I am open for suggestions of games to play and how to make them as challenging and realistic as possible like I did with the Bulls and Scotte Pippen. If anyone wants to take part in this and post pictures from your games that would be great!
Mavsfan_1991

Re: 75 Seasons

Postby Andrew on Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:37 am

Very cool! Sounds like a lot of fun, and a great use of the retro roster mods.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K14