LeBron JUNIOR Cyberface

Talk about NBA 2K14 here.

LeBron JUNIOR Cyberface

Postby kingminh on Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:59 am

Hello everyone,

I've been playing 2k13 and 2k14 since both games came out. Unfortunately I haven't had the money yet to buy a newer computer to play newer versions. However, I've been using a lot of cyberfaces for MyPlayer (Ben Simmons, Tatum, Donovan Mitchell, Lonzo, Jaylen Brown, Ayton, Zion Williamson, Trae Young, Fultz and many more). However, now I'm looking towards using cyberfaces of very young players.

I've tried making my own cyberfaces, using the 3DM tool, using Photoshop, blender and all those programs but this is one of the things where I really suck at. So, I've created this post to ask if anyone here could make a LeBron James JUNIOR cyberface with his current look? I'd be very thankful. Also, I think that he's an upcoming High School superstar and surely, he'll have a lot of fans and people who still play 2k14, wanting to use his cyberface and maybe create a draft class of 2023-24 or something like that.
kingminh

Re: LeBron JUNIOR Cyberface

Postby kingminh on Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:35 am

Alright guys, so I've found a Bronny Junior cyberface which was made for 2k18. However, there's a tutorial how to convert 2k18 cyberfaces into 2k14 cyberfaces and still, I'm really stupid at doing that. So can anyone try making it compatible with 2k14?
kingminh

Return to NBA 2K14