Cheat Table ct For MyCareer Personal Three Point Shot

Talk about NBA 2K14 here.

Cheat Table ct For MyCareer Personal Three Point Shot

Postby chitondihk on Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:22 am

Hi,

I want to ask those of you who are users of Cheat Engine to create a CT file that will allow the human player to increase their own three point shot only, in MyCareer mode.

Let me explain.....

Right now, there are perfect CT files for NBA2K14 MyCareer, that will let you change the sliders and even modify your own baller's attributes and appearance. The problem with sliders is that they affect the whole team. So for example, if you wanted to move the three point slider up in order to get a more realistic percentage based on how well YOU the human player shoot threes, it will work but ultimately you will hate it because you're entire team will also benefit from the slider adjustment.

I want to be able to improve my player's own personal three point shot (or any other shot for that matter) and leave the actual sliders alone.

If someone can create a Cheat Table for this, I will love you man and as a developer of software/apps/games/web development..... I will not forget it and repay the favor somehow. I am no good at using Cheat Engine which is why I can't do this myself.

SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS, incase you're wondering why I'm still playing 2k14..... A - it's the same game every year with just updated rosters and code tweaks. B - spike lee destroyed the mycareer mode in later versions. I believe after 2k15 it all goes to hell.
chitondihk

Re: Cheat Table ct For MyCareer Personal Three Point Shot

Postby Lifecns on Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:59 am

Mediocrity is odd to me...:twisted:
Lifecns

Return to NBA 2K14