How do I save sliders in-game?

Talk about NBA 2K14 here.

How do I save sliders in-game?

Postby robot_mode2 on Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:17 am

I use sliders that someone provided me from a roster but when I edit them the edits save until I close out the game. Is there a way to edit them in game and have them save as a different file. I tried using redmc but it was to confusing but if that's the only way to edit rosters ik you can't edit sliders tho so idk what to do any help?
robot_mode2

Re: How do I save sliders in-game?

Postby Pep on Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:27 pm

Sliders are saving along with other settings as settings.dat file and there is no option to save them as a separate file.
Sorry for my bad English.
NBA 2k14 thread
If you like my works, you can support me and motivate:
Pep
Leń patentowany ;)

Postby robot_mode2 on Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:46 am

Than how do people make different sliders then for rosters?
robot_mode2

Postby robot_mode2 on Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:00 am

Also whenever I edit the sliders I always have to edit them again when using the sliders they provide I like some stuff about the sliders but not all is there a way to save all my changes and when I start the game again the changes will be there?
robot_mode2

Postby Pep on Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:34 pm

robot_mode2 wrote:Than how do people make different sliders then for rosters?

They put different settings files. So if you want to juggling a sliders you need to have few settings files and switch them before running a game.
Sorry for my bad English.
NBA 2k14 thread
If you like my works, you can support me and motivate:
Pep
Leń patentowany ;)

Postby robot_mode2 on Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:44 pm

They put different settings files. So if you want to juggling a sliders you need to have few settings files and switch them before running a game.[/quote]

So I see I have a my profile file in USR format is that the one I use? Could you explain in more detail on how to use the settings file as a sliders?
robot_mode2

Postby NLSC_User on Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:07 pm

The answer to this question is that you need to go to your SAVES folder and edit the NAME of the slider setting your using to something simple like "Sliders233391". Then go in the game and make your adjustments to the sliders, then go to a screen where the sliders will automatically get saved (such as viewing the coaches for each team). You'll see the spinning disk say "saving settings" or something along those lines. Now you'll know they have been automatically saved, and you can go back to your SAVES folder and name it whatever you want. The reason that your slider adjustments are not being saved automatically is simply because of the name of your sliders (it's either too long or contains a character the game doesn't like). Rename the file something short and simple, then edit in game, then go back to your SAVES folder outside of the game and re-name it whatever you want.
-
NLSC_User
Contributor
Contributor

Return to NBA 2K14