KVS Mod Patches: KVS Winter Cup Beta Rlsd! Fullcourt Shot and Midorima Jumper!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: KVS Mod Patches: KVS Winter Cup Beta Rlsd! Fullcourt Shot and Midorima Jumper!

Postby ragil on Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:51 am

if you could create an nba-animations for akashi anklebreaker that would be greatest
ragil

Re: KVS Mod Patches: KVS Winter Cup Beta Rlsd! Fullcourt Shot and Midorima Jumper!

Postby Vantrex on Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:38 pm

I forgot to backup my original nba_animations.iff can i please have the original
Vantrex

Postby Emperor on Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:27 pm

Will you update this or what?
Emperor

Postby ZumoriRTG on Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:34 pm

Hey Dude Just let Us know If you're still here trying to update stuff on the mod please?
ZumoriRTG

Postby gnappyz on Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:55 pm

the mod has 50% ankle breaker any mod ?
gnappyz

Postby SexCurryBeats on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:23 am

Hey, great work! I was wondering.. if it's possible to use the fullcourt shot for any roster? I want to able to take deeper three pointers like in 2k16. Right now if you're only a few feet from the 3 point line it just heaves the ball up..
SexCurryBeats
Contributor

Postby Hyde on Wed May 10, 2017 11:39 pm

Maybe you should make thor hammer & free throw lone windmillls....
How about back tip steals from izuki?
Seushiro san keep your work great....... :bowdown2: :mrgreen:
Hyde

Postby Hyde on Wed May 10, 2017 11:41 pm

Is takao & midorima combo is possible to make? :| :oops:
Hyde

Postby Hyde on Thu May 11, 2017 11:32 pm

Plz fix that fullcourt shots..... :cry: :cry:
Why that shooting form is always facing left side of the court and the ball going to the ring..... its looks horrible... :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes:
Make the form more likes previous form....
(Sorry bad english) :oops:
Hyde

Re: KVS Mod Patches: Kuroko, Slam Dunk and Others

Postby finnsmoke on Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:29 pm

Seushir0 wrote:We actually wanted him in the line up because he claims to be the next Captain when the third years left... and as we know you can't be captain without playing. Sadly He only appears towards the end of the show when he throws a tantrum at Takao and Midorima taking over Shotoku. So with the good point Medevenx made that we do not have stats on the guy, nor his jersey number he was dropped... and I did not do more effort to beautify him :D :D :D

But here you go 2 Versions:

[ Image ]

http://www.4shared.com/zip/sCmyi5s5ce/Yuya.html?

sir, can you re-upload this on mediafire? thanks in advance :)
finnsmoke

Postby iLooking123 on Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:29 am

how to shoot fullcourt midorima? please tell me somebody!
iLooking123

Postby krizaruelo on Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:56 am

Do you still have the link full court shot midorima when post up shot animation ?
krizaruelo

Postby macosao on Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:13 am

Can someone make akashi's ankle breaker? It will be awesome :D
macosao

Postby Lucyy on Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:29 am

Guys do any of you have a backup of akashi pre winter cup cf it seems 4shared link is invalid now thank you
Lucyy

Postby Frankel on Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:03 pm

Hey just looking to see if anyone knows where new animations are for the mod for instance meteor jam or kurokos pass or even thors hammer as i see they were being worked on but i cant find where to download thanks :D
Frankel

Postby aeronchend on Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:23 pm

Hi i have a question is there anyway to put this jumper in my career?
aeronchend

Postby Ajang06 on Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:51 am

is there a way to fix the full court shot when he shoots he faces to the left it looks weird
Ajang06

Postby maciox5 on Tue May 30, 2023 9:47 pm

Is there an option to make that half court shot into mycareer gamemod somehow
maciox5

Postby boruti4 on Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:27 pm

does somebody knows how to set zone effect on the eyes of any player?
boruti4

Postby dalvzar1 on Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:57 am

Hello guys, long time no see, i;m a follower of this mod from a long time ago since 2015

Now I be able to purchase this original game on steam, I was very happy and start you mod this game again!

i want to ask something about a issue I've been facing right now. I was using Midorima Full court shot V2 on my game and my career character now can do a full court shot just be putting the setting on it!
But there is a issue after I change my career character face with Simple Trainer NbA 2k14 to change your cyberfaces character. now I can't even do the full court or even half court anymore 3 point :(
Anyone get to know or already encountered this issue maybe? I try to reinstall my game from steam, and try to recreate a new character but it's still not work anymore.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Best Regards
dalvzar1

Postby dalvzar1 on Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:57 am

Hello guys, long time no see, i;m a follower of this mod from a long time ago since 2015

Now I be able to purchase this original game on steam, I was very happy and start you mod this game again!

i want to ask something about a issue I've been facing right now. I was using Midorima Full court shot V2 on my game and my career character now can do a full court shot just be putting the setting on it!
But there is a issue after I change my career character face with Simple Trainer NbA 2k14 to change your cyberfaces character. now I can't even do the full court or even half court anymore 3 point :(
Anyone get to know or already encountered this issue maybe? I try to reinstall my game from steam, and try to recreate a new character but it's still not work anymore.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Best Regards
dalvzar1

Previous

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding