Mackubex Ultimate Draft Class | MX 2024 Roster (February Update) RLSD!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Mackubex XX Rosters Player Callnames Update Summary List

Postby Mackubex on Sat May 30, 2020 1:58 pm

The Player Callnames Update Summary List has now been added in the Guides page of my Weebly website. A summary list of new callnames added to the Mackubex rosters that was not included or can be found in the Original 2K14 Roster. Over 150 new/modified callnames since the first version I did back in 2017.

CLICK HERE FOR A LARGER IMAGE
Mackubex
Creator of the 2014-2024 Ultimate NBA 2K14 Draft Class | XX & MX Rosters | 2K14 Player Callnames Update

Re: Mackubex XX Rosters Player Callnames Update Summary List

Postby RICH72601 on Sat May 30, 2020 11:29 pm

Mackubex wrote:
The Player Callnames Update Summary List has now been added in the Guides page of my Weebly website. A summary list of new callnames added to the Mackubex rosters that was not included or can be found in the Original 2K14 Roster. Over 150 new/modified callnames since the first version I did back in 2017.

[ Image ]

That's amazing :applaud:
RICH72601

Re: ULTIMATE 2K14 DRAFT CLASS | 2021 Draft Class V2 & 2022 Draft Class V1 RELEASED!

Postby TGsoGood on Sun May 31, 2020 12:34 am

that is amazing indeed.
Did you just grab the audio from the newer games?
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Re: ULTIMATE 2K14 DRAFT CLASS | 2021 Draft Class V2 & 2022 Draft Class V1 RELEASED!

Postby Mackubex on Sun May 31, 2020 10:55 pm

RICH72601 wrote:
Mackubex wrote:

[ Image ]

That's amazing :applaud:

Thanks Rich! :) (Y)

TGsoGood wrote:that is amazing indeed.
Did you just grab the audio from the newer games?

Thanks bro! (Y) Most of the new names that I added were made by combining audio files of existing names in the game. For example, Kuzma = "(Kuz)mic" + "Sik(ma)", Fultz = "(Ful)ton" + "Schu(ltz)", Morant = "(Moran)" + "Dur(ant)". The names I used has to have the same pronunciation or else I can't make it sound the way it needs to sound. That's why I didn't get to make names like Siakam or Hachimura for example because there are no names in the game that could be combined to make up the audio for their names. :D Some of the names were hidden in 2K14's Commentary Audio Files so I manually mapped the audio file for all the last names and added their ID to my roster.
Mackubex
Creator of the 2014-2024 Ultimate NBA 2K14 Draft Class | XX & MX Rosters | 2K14 Player Callnames Update

Postby Mackubex on Sun May 31, 2020 11:07 pm

Made 2 Versions of the NBA 2K14 Draft Room with Black Panels and White Panels for the Draft Board. NBA Draft Logos are also updated together with the images of NBA players in the background.

I also updated the NBA Draft Wipe that now shows "Presented by StateFarm" with the current blue "NBA Draft" text.

Mackubex

Postby Mackubex on Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:21 pm

Some updated NBA 2K14 MyCareer Endorsement Graphics Update

Endorsements ranging from Billboards, Magazines, Endorsement Letters, etc. Some MyCareer graphics have also been updated.

New He's Got Next Billboard Design

New Nike Introduction Billboard Design (After signing with Nike)

Mackubex

Postby easy3ptsniper on Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:53 pm

Sup, Mackubex. I was playing blacktop with my friend using your roster, and it was awesome! Thank you for the work you've done. But, I created a character in my career, was drafted under the 29th pick. I played the first game perfectly, the second game was away. after playing it, then after clicking the quit button, the game freezes. I have tried everything that was possible. I don't use HD cyberfaces, standard tableau. is there any way to fix it? (Y) (Y) (Y) :) :D I really want to play with your roster in the career, it is very cool. please help me
easy3ptsniper

Postby Mackubex on Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:53 am

easy3ptsniper wrote:Sup, Mackubex. I was playing blacktop with my friend using your roster, and it was awesome! Thank you for the work you've done. But, I created a character in my career, was drafted under the 29th pick. I played the first game perfectly, the second game was away. after playing it, then after clicking the quit button, the game freezes. I have tried everything that was possible. I don't use HD cyberfaces, standard tableau. is there any way to fix it? (Y) (Y) (Y) :) :D I really want to play with your roster in the career, it is very cool. please help me

Have you followed the Instructions I added in the MyCareer Fix folder included in the roster pack? If you haven't checked it out yet, make sure you do. (Y)
Mackubex

Re: ULTIMATE 2K14 DRAFT CLASS | Mackubex XX Roster June 20 Update RELEASED!

Postby Mackubex on Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:48 pm

:dance: Updated NBA Rosters [as of June 2020] :dance:

:dance: Added 26 New Classic Teams to the EX (Exhibition) Roster :dance:

:dance: Changed the 2K14 MyCareer Rookie Showcase into the Draft Combine with a new Arena, Court, Dorna and Jerseys :dance:

:dance: Updated NBA Draft Room & Draft Board :dance:

:dance: Updated MyCareer Endorsement Graphics (Magazines, Billboards, Posters, etc.) :dance:

What's New:
  • Latest NBA Transactions (6/20/2020)
    Code: Select all
    Added 25 New Classic Teams to the EX Rosters [Download EX Roster Files Pack]
    - '01-'02 Los Angeles Lakers, '01-'02 Sacramento Kings, '01-'02 New Jersey Nets
       - '03-'04 Detroit Pistons, '04-'05 San Antonio Spurs, '05-'06 Miami Heat
       - '06-'07 Utah Jazz, '06-'07 Phoenix Suns, '06-'07 Golden State Warriors
       - '07-'08 Boston Celtics, '08-'09 Orlando Magic, '08-'09 Houston Rockets
       - '08-'09 Portland Trailblazers,'09-'10 Los Angeles Lakers, '10-'11 Chicago Bulls
       - '10-'11 Dallas Mavericks, '11-'12 Oklahoma City Thunder, '12-'13 Miami Heat
       - '12-'13 Indiana Pacers, '13-'14 San Antonio Spurs, '15-'16 Cleveland Cavaliers
       - '15-'16 Golden State Warriors, '17-'18 Golden State Warriors, '18-'19 Toronto Raptors
    Replaced the 1970-71 Atlanta Hawks with the 1992-1993 Phoenix Suns on the EX Roster

• Added back the 1996 Draft Class Team and 2003 Draft Class Team to the EX Roster
  • Combined 2017 Draft Class Team A & B to one team [EX Roster]
  • Combined 2018 Draft Class Team A & B to one team [EX Roster]
  • Assigned Draft Combine Jerseys as Alternate Jerseys for 2020 and 2021 Draft Class Teams on EX Roster
  • Updated Draft Class Teams' Crowd, Jerseys, & Scoreboard Logos [Download EX Roster Files Pack]
  • Included NCAA All-NBA Teams' Arena and Floors in the EX Roster Files Pack
  • Included updated Euroleague Teams' Jerseys and Scoreboard Logos in the EX Roster Files Pack
  • New & Updated Rookie Showcase & Mackubex Jerseys, Crowd, Stadium, Court, and Dornas [Download Mackubex Main Directory Files]
  • Additional Presentation Files containing some updated in-game graphics/art [Download Mackubex Main Directory Files]
  • Updated english.iff file with replaced "Rookie Showcase" texts with "Draft Combine" [Download Mackubex Main Directory Files]
  • Updated Draft Board & Draft Room graphics [Download Mackubex Main Directory Files]
  • Replaced Default Main Menu Screen Teams to the Milwaukee Bucks and Los Angeles Lakers when the roster is loaded
  • Adjusted Player Personalities for a better Association experience
  • Fixed some of the assigned teams to some players' Player Stats
  • Changed Team Abbreviations for Team Giannis (GNS) & Team LeBron (LBJ)
  • Sorted & Arranged All-Star Game Jersey Slots, Changed Filenames for the 2014-2020 All-Star Jerseys
  • Changed Chicago Bulls Association (Home) Jersey to the White Jersey and Icon (Away) Jersey to the Red Jersey

Mackubex Roster XX (2019-20 NBA Season) [June 20 Update] MIRROR LINK 1 or MIRROR LINK 2 :new:

Image Image

MACKUBEX Main Directory Files Pack :new:

Mackubex EX Roster Classic Teams Cyberface Pack :new:

Mackubex XX EX Roster Files Pack :new:

2KGod's Fictional Courts :new:

Mackubex

Postby easy3ptsniper on Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:03 pm

Mackubex wrote:
easy3ptsniper wrote:Sup, Mackubex. I was playing blacktop with my friend using your roster, and it was awesome! Thank you for the work you've done. But, I created a character in my career, was drafted under the 29th pick. I played the first game perfectly, the second game was away. after playing it, then after clicking the quit button, the game freezes. I have tried everything that was possible. I don't use HD cyberfaces, standard tableau. is there any way to fix it? (Y) (Y) (Y) :) :D I really want to play with your roster in the career, it is very cool. please help me

Have you followed the Instructions I added in the MyCareer Fix folder included in the roster pack? If you haven't checked it out yet, make sure you do. (Y)

Yes, I followed this instruction, but everything also remains. please wait, exporting timeline data. even reinstalled Windows out of desperation, but still, everything too...
easy3ptsniper

Postby hora123 on Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:06 am

amazing ! thank you for the update. love that you changed the classic spurs/heat intro page :D :D :D
hora123

Postby Mackubex on Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:16 pm

easy3ptsniper wrote:
Mackubex wrote:

Yes, I followed this instruction, but everything also remains. please wait, exporting timeline data. even reinstalled Windows out of desperation, but still, everything too...

You don't need to reinstall Windows or even the game for that "Exporting Timeline Data" MyCareer bug. You just have to put the correct "roster.iff" file that I've already included in the MyCareer Fix folder inside the roster pack. There's instructions there to put that roster.iff file inside your Online Data folder and Main Directory folder.
Mackubex

Postby Mackubex on Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:17 pm

hora123 wrote:amazing ! thank you for the update. love that you changed the classic spurs/heat intro page :D :D :D

Thanks! :)
Mackubex

Postby easy3ptsniper on Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:45 am

Mackubex wrote:
easy3ptsniper wrote:
Mackubex wrote:

You don't need to reinstall Windows or even the game for that "Exporting Timeline Data" MyCareer bug. You just have to put the correct "roster.iff" file that I've already included in the MyCareer Fix folder inside the roster pack. There's instructions there to put that roster.iff file inside your Online Data folder and Main Directory folder.

everything was done as it should be, here, I attach screenshots. look at the file name, its date, and the path where it is located. I did everything as per your instructions, but the problem remains. I really want to play with your roster, Maсkubex...Image
easy3ptsniper

Postby Mackubex on Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:06 pm

easy3ptsniper wrote:
Mackubex wrote:
easy3ptsniper wrote:
Mackubex wrote:

everything was done as it should be, here, I attach screenshots. look at the file name, its date, and the path where it is located. I did everything as per your instructions, but the problem remains. I really want to play with your roster, Maсkubex...[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Try copying that roster.iff from your 'downloads' folder outside that folder, but still inside the Online Data folder. Also make sure all three roster.iff files are Read-Only by right+clicking it and going to properties and make sure it's the latest roster you're using.
Mackubex

Postby easy3ptsniper on Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:01 pm

Mackubex wrote:
easy3ptsniper wrote:
Mackubex wrote:
easy3ptsniper wrote:
Mackubex wrote:

everything was done as it should be, here, I attach screenshots. look at the file name, its date, and the path where it is located. I did everything as per your instructions, but the problem remains. I really want to play with your roster, Maсkubex...[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Try copying that roster.iff from your 'downloads' folder outside that folder, but still inside the Online Data folder. Also make sure all three roster.iff files are Read-Only by right+clicking it and going to properties and make sure it's the latest roster you're using.

I did everything as you said, checked that all three files are "read only", moved the file roster.iff not to the downloads folder, created a new career, only one file of my career was left in the save folde, and everything is the same...it hangs on away games. I don't know what to do, it's a shame..sorry for russian language. the check mark is set to "read only", if you want you can translate itImage Image
easy3ptsniper

Postby Mackubex on Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:26 am

So the "Exporting Timeline Data" bug doesn't appear anymore? You can also try downloading and extracting this pack into your 2k14 main directory since some of your presentation files may have been damaged and might be causing some crashes: http://www.mediafire.com/file/94912i72d ... sh+FIX.rar
Mackubex

Postby easy3ptsniper on Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:46 pm

Mackubex wrote:So the "Exporting Timeline Data" bug doesn't appear anymore? You can also try downloading and extracting this pack into your 2k14 main directory since some of your presentation files may have been damaged and might be causing some crashes: http://www.mediafire.com/file/94912i72d ... sh+FIX.rar

replaced presentation, still the problem remains(please wait, exporting timeline data) the problem is back. and last time, without replacing the presentation, it appeared again. only once did not appear and hung on pressing the exit button...very sorry, very sorry. apparently there are no more ways to fix this problem. but if there are still ways, please let me know if you can. thank you very much
easy3ptsniper

NBA Draft Presentation Update + MyCareer Endorsement Graphics Update [RELEASED]

Postby Mackubex on Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:39 pm

:dance: Updated NBA Draft Room & Draft Board :dance:

:dance: Updated MyCareer Endorsement Graphics (Magazines, Billboards, Posters, etc.) :dance:

These are some of my latest personal works so I thought I might as well also release this here on NLSC, The NBA Draft Presentation Update and the MyCareer Endorsement Graphics Update. All of these have already been tested multiple times by multiple users and shouldn't cause any crash in your game even on MyCareer. Both can be used with any NBA roster whether it's my XX Roster, Ultimate Base Roster or URB. More Previews inside the pack so check it out.

NBA Draft Presentation Update :new:

MyCareer Endorsement Graphics Update :new:

Mackubex

Postby Mackubex on Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:51 am

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Here's two NBA 2K14 Highlight Featurettes of underrated prospects from the Mackubex 2020 NBA Draft Class. Killian Tillie, a Power Forward from France, playing for Gonzaga University and Jahmi'us Ramsey, a SG playing for Texas Tech University. Here's some clips of Killian Tillie & Jahmi'us Ramsey's 2019-20 Season Highlights with some clips from NBA 2K14 with his accurate shooting form and dunk/animation packages.
Mackubex

Re: ULTIMATE 2K14 DRAFT CLASS | Mackubex XX Roster JULY 12 UPDATE RELEASED!

Postby Mackubex on Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:26 am

:dance: NBA RESTART Roster :dance:

:dance: Blazers vs Heat (NBA RESTART) :dance:

:dance: Nuggets vs Clippers (NBA RESTART) :dance:

:dance: Pelicans vs Mavericks (NBA RESTART) :dance:

:dance: More Preview Matches :dance:

What's New:
  • Latest NBA Transactions, Signings, and Contract Extensions (as of 7/12/2020)
  • Reverted Default Main Menu Screen Teams to the San Antonio Spurs & Miami Heat when the roster is loaded
  • To those who already switched the filenames of their crowds for these 4 teams, you just have to revert it back [Or just use the four crowd files in the Mackubex Main Directory Files Pack]
  • Updated Ratings, Tendencies, and Dunk Packages for many Active Players & Free Agents
  • Added Two-Way Contract Players, Vic Law (Magic), Matt Mooney (Cavs) and DaQuan Jeffries (Kings) to the Roster (19110, 19111, 19112 in the XX Roster 2020 CF Pack)
  • Updated Contracts to Newly Signed Players
  • Updated Head Coach Playbook Strategies
  • Updated Tunedata & Sliders
  • Added Cyberfaces of duplicate players from the New Classic Teams based on the year and team they played for [Download EX Roster Classic Teams Cyberface Pack]
  • Added NBA Restart Court & Stadiums into the Mackubex Main Directory Files Pack (ESPN Wide World of Sports Court, The Arena and VISA Athletic Center)
  • Added Mackubex Roster XX RESTART that features a roster without the players that opted out of the NBA Restart and with their home stadiums set to the ones in Orlando

Mackubex Roster XX (2019-20 NBA Season) [July 12 Update] MIRROR LINK 1 or MIRROR LINK 2 :new:

Image Image

MACKUBEX Main Directory Files Pack :new:

Mackubex XX EX Roster Classic Teams Cyberface Pack :new:

Mackubex XX Roster 2020 Cyberface Pack :new:

Mackubex

Postby hora123 on Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:29 am

thank you very much for the update!

Mackubex wrote:[*]Reverted Default Main Menu Screen Teams to the San Antonio Spurs & Miami Heat when the roster is loaded

and if the schedule/calendar is touched?
maybe the match lal/bucks can appear everyday as if its the regular season calendar. or its too much for nothing?
hora123

Postby Mackubex on Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:44 am

hora123 wrote:thank you very much for the update!

Mackubex wrote:[*]Reverted Default Main Menu Screen Teams to the San Antonio Spurs & Miami Heat when the roster is loaded

and if the schedule/calendar is touched?
maybe the match lal/bucks can appear everyday as if its the regular season calendar. or its too much for nothing?

No it won't affect it. The Schedule uses their ID in the Teams tab not their GIDs so there won't be any issues with that.
Mackubex

Postby bbgeek on Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:55 pm

@Mackubex

Having fun with this, thanks! (Y)

How/where can I set this to teams of my preference?
bbgeek

Postby Mackubex on Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:00 pm

How/where can I set this to teams of my preference?[/quote]

You can use RedMC to switch the GIDs to the Spurs or Heat's GID which is '10' and '25'. But doing that you also have to
Mackubex

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding