BBTxJoKer_Cyberface_Preview & download

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: BBTxJoKer_Cyberface_Preview & download

Postby Tommyhtc on Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:56 pm

Amazing work! Keep it up! :lol:
Tommyhtc

Postby Andrew on Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:48 pm

Sorry, but running people through multiple links before they can download? Holding back releases until you get a set number of likes? These are absolutely contemptible practices and absolutely everything that's wrong with our modding community today. If you're going to do that, do not add your work to our Downloads section. In fact, I would suggest not posting it here at all.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby BBTxJoKer on Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:53 pm

Andrew wrote:Sorry, but running people through multiple links before they can download? Holding back releases until you get a set number of likes? These are absolutely contemptible practices and absolutely everything that's wrong with our modding community today. If you're going to do that, do not add your work to our Downloads section. In fact, I would suggest not posting it here at all.

I won't post it here again, thank you boss, causing you trouble, you can delete these posts, thank you :bowdown:
BBTxJoKer

Previous

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding