What's your take on the current state of 2K Modding? Good or Bad?

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

What's your take on the current state of 2K Modding? Good or Bad?

Postby Cagliostro on Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:12 pm

So I just want to hear the opinion of long-time modders here on NLSC on the current state of modding in the 2k series or just modding in general. Being a former modder myself, seeing all these new modders popping out everywhere can be good or bad to the modding community itself. A few years ago, just playing association mode using a medevenx roster with a mackubex draft class is enough. If I want to play retro rosters, there's HAWK23's UBR & skoadam's URB.

Trying to search for mods everywhere, i found a 2k14 modding page on facebook whose making their own roster but looking at their posts, it seems that they are competing or trying to compete with other modders or atleast that's what it sounds like to me. They seem to claim that almost everything they make is "original" and that they are somehow always the "first" to do it leading to them badmouthing or talking sh*t about other modders & other rosters. I don't really see any other modder talking about their group/community or even talking about their works but their group seem to talk about other modders a lot. I don't seem to see much problem for modders putting ads on their mods but lots of modders releasing exclusive/private mods and even selling mods is also rampant nowadays in the 2k modding community.

Haven't catched up to that many news here in NLSC yet but I don't seem to see any problems here in NLSC with modders and I can see other roster modders helping each other out here.

Anyways, what's really the current state of 2k modding? Is it going to a good path or a bad path? (Y) or (N)
Cagliostro

Re: What's your take on the current state of 2K Modding? Good or Bad?

Postby Andrew on Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:18 pm

I'd say when it comes to modding the older games, things are going pretty well. There are a lot of updates being made for NBA 2K19 as well, but there are some concerns with the way people are using ad links, not ensuring that their files don't go missing when hosted externally, and not necessarily modding for the right reasons.

On the whole, we do still have a good thing going here, but there are some concerns. I went into detail about them in a recent Monday Tip-Off article: https://www.nba-live.com/mto-future-modding-community/
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby blang on Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:17 pm

I'm personally happy with the state of the modding, at least for the old-gen 2k14. There are people out there that might talk rubbish, but for me personally it doesn't mean a thing. I'm doing it for my own pleasure, creating cyberfaces relaxes me and makes me feel right, and if I can help make somebody else's game a little bit better, then nobody happier than me :D
https://www.facebook.com/wengersrevenge/

Violence is never the answer, but sometimes it is.
blang

Postby Parabola on Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:00 pm

I feel like I know what you're talking about. I'm an old modder as well and I just recently returned and I was actually surprised that there's some "competition" going on between these Filipino modders. I've been silently observing for months, and from what I noticed, it isn't the modders that stirred this up; but their fanbases/downloaders did. Then from there, everything just blown up which is kinda funny, it looks like it's just one sided the other modders doesn't take a jab on the other. You would think that an old game like 2K14 should unite more players via mods not divide them, but here we are right now. There shouldn't be any competition when it comes to this type of things, we all mod, we all play, we all benefit from one mod to another so why start a pointless war, modders and downloaders doesn't really get anything special with these mods lol if we're making thousands of bucks with this then I'll gladly join "the war".

If anything else it comes off as toxic.
Parabola

Postby icecr on Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:32 pm

The current state of modding in my opinion has become more closed. Everything is laid out in closed groups, in archives under the password. Sometimes to download one work you need to go to 3-5 links and then another 3-5 links to download a text file with a password from the archive that you have already downloaded.
I want to note that I personally never encountered any problems in relation to other modders at all times. Even when I was doing obviously terrible CF community encouraged me and that is what allowed me to go to another level of work (not much higher, it should be noted :) ). I do not know how things are outside of NLSC 2k14 Modding, but in General I see only good and responsive people here.

blang wrote:I'm doing it for my own pleasure, creating cyberfaces relaxes me and makes me feel right, and if I can help make somebody else's game a little bit better, then nobody happier than me :D

I totally agree! (Y)
sorry for my bad english :facepalm:
icecr

Postby Andrew on Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:44 pm

Running people through multiple ad links and password protecting archives are definitely becoming more of a problem.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby Pep on Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:57 am

What I want to say that many (but not every) of this facebook modders completly don't care about quality. I'm talking mostly about jerseys modders. Sometimes I download their files to check them and oh my god what I see. Pixelated logos, poorly recolored textures, wrong names or numbers, sometimes even wrong designs. Seriously If you want to do it, try to do it right, instead of release stuff as fast as posibble, spend more time on it, work on it, polishing it and then release to the public. Especially if you want to protected files by a passwords, put ad links, etc.
Sorry for my bad English.
NBA 2k14 thread
If you like my works, you can support me and motivate:
Pep
Leń patentowany ;)

Postby JDAGOD on Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:00 am

The current state of Modding in this community is beautiful. But outside of it it’s a dying art.
If you’ve ever seen those FB groups it’s poison people are paying for mods! Paying for mods!? That’s crazy you shouldn’t have to pay for mods it’s kind of sad. Not all Flipino modders are bad some are actually positive but if you see the magic that they make in those groups it brings tears to my eyes. I’m only 16 and I’ve been modding since I was 13 but I’ve never seen the stuff they made any where else . I’ve seen them replace the quick game menu with the 2k12 one it’s mind blowing the things they can do but it’s toxic because it’s locked behind groups of poisonous people and paywalls. The only reason I could see people willing to pay for a mod is a request a personal one at that not a full blown conversion of multiple mods it’s just crazy to me. It’s just so innovative and if we can get our hands on those files NBA 2K14 will never die.
"Don't be the person to sink the ship if you ain't the captain".
JDAGOD
@Br_Easyconcepts

Postby anto1992 on Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:29 am

I don't stop seeing cyberfaces and whatnot on FB so the scene looks strong, but then I go to try and find a download link or place to get some of those customs and I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING.

Either I'm stupid or they're fooling me.
anto1992

Postby Andrew on Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:00 am

JDAGOD wrote:The current state of Modding in this community is beautiful. But outside of it it’s a dying art.
If you’ve ever seen those FB groups it’s poison people are paying for mods! Paying for mods!? That’s crazy you shouldn’t have to pay for mods it’s kind of sad. Not all Flipino modders are bad some are actually positive but if you see the magic that they make in those groups it brings tears to my eyes. I’m only 16 and I’ve been modding since I was 13 but I’ve never seen the stuff they made any where else . I’ve seen them replace the quick game menu with the 2k12 one it’s mind blowing the things they can do but it’s toxic because it’s locked behind groups of poisonous people and paywalls. The only reason I could see people willing to pay for a mod is a request a personal one at that not a full blown conversion of multiple mods it’s just crazy to me. It’s just so innovative and if we can get our hands on those files NBA 2K14 will never die.

I've heard that it's quite toxic in those groups, with a lot of shady stuff going on as far as charging for mods. It's great that we've been able to keep a lot of that out of our community, but a shame that work from our community has ended up in those groups, or they've used people in our community for help with modding only to snub us when it comes to releasing work. At the end of the day though, we can only focus on what we can manage within our own community, and make the best of things here. Those Facebook groups are going to do what they will.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby Wolfy03 on Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:08 am

As most of guys here, i think that things are going pretty solid, for both old version (mostly 2K14) and new versions. But, speaking about mods itself, i kinda miss more variety. I know that people here are mostly interested in NBA and everything that goes with it (D League, College mods), but I kinda miss mods covering other league from around the world. Talking about Europe, few years ago we had mods for Spanish, German, French league, Litvanian league along with Euroleague mods . This season (correct me if I am wrong) there is none rest of the world project (aside of Adriatic League mod - I released it one month ago on our domestic Play-Serbia.com forum). That's what I kind of miss, and I am not talking only about Europe, but the whole wide world. Med had his PBA mod, maybe seeing chinese league (a lot of ex-NBA players go there) on 2k14 would be also very fun in mine opinion, we even had Aussie league once if i remember well. Of course, everyone should make what they love the most, it's just mine opinion that wider variety of mods, would bring in wider variety of people to forum/s and modding. From those people, some would definately get interested in all this, and who knows, maybe someday replace all us, keeping modding of 2k alive.
Wolfy03

Postby Dee4Three on Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:33 am

I think a lot of it depends on the section.

The new release section is usually the most toxic, as it's often people cramming and clamoring for attention, doing whatever it takes to get clicks (And a little compensation through adlinks, obviously). Outside of a little feud between the UBR and URB, and the dude who told me to "SHOW HIM THE DEEDS!" on my NBA 2K17 rosters, the past games threads are quite positive, and a joy to browse through and download from. That's thanks to people like Sko, Icerc, Pep, the NCAA mods people, etc who keep up with projects, engage the community and listen to feedback, while in turn being fair and up front to the many visitors. I love coming into the 2K14, 2K13 sections etc, because it's a lot of positive vibes.

The new release sections are filled with talented modders, and some who present themselves well and handle feedback well. However, the few people in those sections who pummel people with adlinks, ask for PM's for mods, get upset when they don't receive the attention they deserve, etc stick out like a sore thumb, and often times those threads will be the ones right on the front page of the games modding thread, as they continue to cause drama/and receive drama in return.

It's not the community that has held me back from being active, it's the last two 2k's themselves, which overall I find very poor gameplay wise, and I've lost some motivation to mod as a result. Really hoping that 2K20 is an improvement, and that Live 20 comes to PC, because I miss the days of modding the hell out of 2K17, and people getting enjoyment out of that work.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby z3r0 on Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:00 am

Cagliostro are you filipino? I am, and I think mostly Filipinos will understand what youre talking about, no need to post it here, youre only making Filipino modders look bad... and I think youre talking about Mack and NCR Roster, Ive been downloading the NCR Roster since they started, after Medevenx left, I did switch to Mackubex, then to NCR because they implement a shoe system, that will make all wear their signature shoes and the shoes are all updated... The problem started when Mackubex implemented the shoes system, and also copied the shoe files and put it in his roster without asking for permission, he just copied the files and its his...the shoe file systems took a long time to do and also compose of other shoe modders as well, and it was copied just like that....

And I think this community doesnt allow copying or remodding works by others without permission, as i remember correctly, that is one of the issue about UBR and URB... so you cant say that its toxic in the FB groups.
z3r0

Postby JDAGOD on Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:43 am

z3r0 wrote:Cagliostro are you filipino? I am, and I think mostly Filipinos will understand what youre talking about, no need to post it here, youre only making Filipino modders look bad... and I think youre talking about Mack and NCR Roster, Ive been downloading the NCR Roster since they started, after Medevenx left, I did switch to Mackubex, then to NCR because they implement a shoe system, that will make all wear their signature shoes and the shoes are all updated... The problem started when Mackubex implemented the shoes system, and also copied the shoe files and put it in his roster without asking for permission, he just copied the files and its his...the shoe file systems took a long time to do and also compose of other shoe modders as well, and it was copied just like that....

And I think this community doesnt allow copying or remodding works by others without permission, as i remember correctly, that is one of the issue about UBR and URB... so you cant say that its toxic in the FB groups.

it's very toxic in those FB groups it's a reality. I can't speak for those who left those groups but outside of the two you just named it's more toxic groups it's kind of ridiculous. UBR and UBR don't have issues with each other remodding each other's work i don't recall that being a huge issue only when they banned someone for taking tendencies that's it. But that has nothing on those FB groups.
"Don't be the person to sink the ship if you ain't the captain".
JDAGOD
@Br_Easyconcepts

Postby skoadam on Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:29 am

In my opinion, its all good with modding here on NLSC. Facebook modding is superb toxic, there is literally few normal guys.
Its rly hard to watch lot of modding energy in 2k15 - 2k19 is wasted because of no REAL roster tool. People are talented with great ideas. I think that most of 2k19 modders were rather users in 2k9-2k14, still Good to see older modders there.
Im rather old guy here :) so this is only my own opinion but modding cant live only because of current season. Why? For me its because of current NBA. Its rly hard to watch, im not even sure is it still bball. Modding needs college, fiba, retro bball. I fully agree with Dee, sometimes modding slow down because low quality of what we get straight from the box. I hope live 20 will be available on pc, it can be milestone in modding+ it will help to improve 2k thinking about new releases.
Image Image Image

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [41 Complete Seasons Mods + Bonus Rosters]

2022/2023 2021/2022 2020/2021 2019/2020 2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013
2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003
2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993
1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985 1969/1970 1961/1962
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor

Postby Pep on Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:04 am

z3r0 wrote:The problem started when Mackubex implemented the shoes system, and also copied the shoe files and put it in his roster without asking for permission, he just copied the files and its his...the shoe file systems took a long time to do and also compose of other shoe modders as well, and it was copied just like that....

What about permissions this is what personally bug me that almost every of current jerseys modders using my nike template and maybe three or four of them asked me about permission. There is no big problem if at least they give me a credits, but if they don't and turn my things into piece of shit (because they don't care about quailty) + using ad links and locked their files ithat really pisses me off. I know that maybe it's my fault too, because I'm totally non-facebook guy so I didn't intervent when I should, but I didn't thought that facebook scene is so toxic. Also I remember situation when one of the guy was pissed off because someone steal his work, but he himself in that work actually steal someone other work, which was kinda funny, but sad in the same time.
Sorry for my bad English.
NBA 2k14 thread
If you like my works, you can support me and motivate:
Pep
Leń patentowany ;)

Postby z3r0 on Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:12 pm

I think thats the reality of some of those modders on fb groups, they just copy without permission and even no credit, but not all do that, and just like here, some of these groups dont allow these behaviour.

about the adlinks, i too have adlinks, it gives me motivation to mod, when i started modding stadiums, i did it for myself just to make the game look updated and somewhat real, then i started to share those works so others will also be updated, but in time, the passion lessens and there are just too many distractions in life.

I cant speak to all pinoy modders who use adlinks but i think they do it to somewhat compensate the time, effort, electricity they consume, etc. I too struggle here in the Ph...

but even with the adlinks, some of the works of these modders are really really good, that i think it takes a lot of hours to make, so clicking a few links to download the file will not hurt just to help these modders,

I will list some of the best modders in FB and their pages so you can check it out for yourself...

EC2k - https://www.facebook.com/erekpoge2k

NBA 2k14 Cyberfaces - https://www.facebook.com/Jonnel2k

Arguelles and Dann 2k - https://www.facebook.com/ArguellesxDann

Blurred Lines - https://www.facebook.com/blurredlines23/

RJD2k - https://www.facebook.com/RJD2KMods/

Hener 2k - https://www.facebook.com/Hener2KModder/

Louis2k - https://www.facebook.com/Nba2kLouis

Silhouette Mods 2k14 - https://www.facebook.com/Silhouette-Mod ... 113022802/

2kgod - https://www.facebook.com/2KGodOfficial/

Neil2k - https://www.facebook.com/Neil2KMods

NBA 2k mods Standard Def - https://www.facebook.com/Rafael2kMods

ED2k - https://www.facebook.com/NBA-2K14-ED2K-883962191744474

Unofficial Jet - https://www.facebook.com/JETTHEMODDER/

Chinalazy - https://www.facebook.com/chinalazy2k

Jumpman2k - https://www.facebook.com/Jumpman2K/

Crazy 2K - NBA 2K14 modded kicks - https://www.facebook.com/Crazy-2K-NBA-2 ... 964508096/

Drucylity and MVL - https://www.facebook.com/drucylity2k/

Samkicks - https://www.facebook.com/Samkicksmatter17/

Error and Uzi 2k - https://www.facebook.com/error2kuzi2kma ... low2kmods/

Rhown 2k - https://www.facebook.com/rhown2k/

Alex2k - https://www.facebook.com/Alex2K-342881073127000/

Korox - https://www.facebook.com/KoroX3323

Bill 2k - https://www.facebook.com/nba2k14modsbybill/

Kreyyon - https://www.facebook.com/KreyyonCF/

Mygameplaystyle - https://www.facebook.com/eraldbuag20/

Chasedown2k ModsTeam - https://www.facebook.com/NBA2k14EliteModders/

Aldrin2k - https://www.facebook.com/Aldrin2K/

NBA 2k14 Community Rosters - https://www.facebook.com/NCR4NBA2K14PC/

My Page - https://www.facebook.com/z3r02k/

I think i missed some modders, but the people in this list are the ones Irecommend, try to check them out
z3r0

Postby Murat on Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:45 pm

skoadam wrote:In my opinion, its all good with modding here on NLSC. Facebook modding is superb toxic, there is literally few normal guys.
Its rly hard to watch lot of modding energy in 2k15 - 2k19 is wasted because of no REAL roster tool. People are talented with great ideas. I think that most of 2k19 modders were rather users in 2k9-2k14, still Good to see older modders there.
Im rather old guy here :) so this is only my own opinion but modding cant live only because of current season. Why? For me its because of current NBA. Its rly hard to watch, im not even sure is it still bball. Modding needs college, fiba, retro bball. I fully agree with Dee, sometimes modding slow down because low quality of what we get straight from the box. I hope live 20 will be available on pc, it can be milestone in modding+ it will help to improve 2k thinking about new releases.

I think one of the reasons of lack of modding in 2k15-2k19 is that we don't have an extensive programs like RED MC. I'm not even satisfied with modding range of NBA 2K14 (check NBA Live series please), so I don't mod for these games. I prefer NBA Live 2004 because modding range is insane. We had Vlad Zola Jr and Leftos who built these insane programs and utilities we use today.

I would advise you guys to check this site: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nhl04rebuilt/ These guys (mainly Russian people) made history on sports modding. They almost edited EVERYTHING in the game for recent seasons, I even played with 2016-17 rosters which were created in good fashion. You can also see someone familiar in this forum.

IMO one of the reasons on possible degeneration of modding is lack of editing ability we have with 2K series. This really decreases our arsenal.
Murat
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Old friend on Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:55 am

z3r0 wrote:I think thats the reality of some of those modders on fb groups, they just copy without permission and even no credit, but not all do that, and just like here, some of these groups dont allow these behaviour.

about the adlinks, i too have adlinks, it gives me motivation to mod, when i started modding stadiums, i did it for myself just to make the game look updated and somewhat real, then i started to share those works so others will also be updated, but in time, the passion lessens and there are just too many distractions in life.

I cant speak to all pinoy modders who use adlinks but i think they do it to somewhat compensate the time, effort, electricity they consume, etc. I too struggle here in the Ph...

but even with the adlinks, some of the works of these modders are really really good, that i think it takes a lot of hours to make, so clicking a few links to download the file will not hurt just to help these modders,

I will list some of the best modders in FB and their pages so you can check it out for yourself...

EC2k - https://www.facebook.com/erekpoge2k

NBA 2k14 Cyberfaces - https://www.facebook.com/Jonnel2k

Arguelles and Dann 2k - https://www.facebook.com/ArguellesxDann

Blurred Lines - https://www.facebook.com/blurredlines23/

RJD2k - https://www.facebook.com/RJD2KMods/

Hener 2k - https://www.facebook.com/Hener2KModder/

Louis2k - https://www.facebook.com/Nba2kLouis

Silhouette Mods 2k14 - https://www.facebook.com/Silhouette-Mod ... 113022802/

2kgod - https://www.facebook.com/2KGodOfficial/

Neil2k - https://www.facebook.com/Neil2KMods

NBA 2k mods Standard Def - https://www.facebook.com/Rafael2kMods

ED2k - https://www.facebook.com/NBA-2K14-ED2K-883962191744474

Unofficial Jet - https://www.facebook.com/JETTHEMODDER/

Chinalazy - https://www.facebook.com/chinalazy2k

Jumpman2k - https://www.facebook.com/Jumpman2K/

Crazy 2K - NBA 2K14 modded kicks - https://www.facebook.com/Crazy-2K-NBA-2 ... 964508096/

Drucylity and MVL - https://www.facebook.com/drucylity2k/

Samkicks - https://www.facebook.com/Samkicksmatter17/

Error and Uzi 2k - https://www.facebook.com/error2kuzi2kma ... low2kmods/

Rhown 2k - https://www.facebook.com/rhown2k/

Alex2k - https://www.facebook.com/Alex2K-342881073127000/

Korox - https://www.facebook.com/KoroX3323

Bill 2k - https://www.facebook.com/nba2k14modsbybill/

Kreyyon - https://www.facebook.com/KreyyonCF/

Mygameplaystyle - https://www.facebook.com/eraldbuag20/

Chasedown2k ModsTeam - https://www.facebook.com/NBA2k14EliteModders/

Aldrin2k - https://www.facebook.com/Aldrin2K/

NBA 2k14 Community Rosters - https://www.facebook.com/NCR4NBA2K14PC/

My Page - https://www.facebook.com/z3r02k/

I think i missed some modders, but the people in this list are the ones Irecommend, try to check them out

Great resume.
Better then ever! :D
Old friend

Postby BPDHoplite on Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:10 am

There is a mini revitalisation of NBA 2K11 going on by the way which I think is amazing so go check that out!

And I agree with a lot about what you all said about some of the quality and toxicity and just how alien facebook groups are for what I have come to expect from this site. I've tried changing that a bit I guess where I run 3 FB groups, 2 I own, A Hub for all NCAA Mods for 2K and my own personal one where I post previews and releases of all my work (Password, Shortened URL and "GIMME 50 LIKES OR NO RELEASE" free of course), the other I am an admin in and it is just a 2K11 COmmunity but its kinda shady as it has links to pirated 2K11 but I'm willing to just ignore that to get anything 2K11 I can. I also have a YouTube channel where I just openly share and teach everything I know to anyone willing to watch and learn through it. Its just the kinda thing where one day I thought, man I spent hours trying to teach myself these things but now its one of my favourite hobbies, what if I just record myself making my next court, arena or crowd and do some voiced instructions along with it so people can make their own projects along with me. (Dear god if I have to watch another 2K tutorial on WordPad ima lose my sanity) Then more people might get into expanding our great community.

I don't believe in keeping some special secret or technique that no one else can know about just so my work will get more downloads, I just share all I know with whoever wants to know. I feel like this is mainly driven by how criminally under appreciated 2K on PC is when you compare its player base to that of the consoles so if I can do anything to spread its popularity I will!

Although I do think that is important to note that how some modders can be competitive and toxic against one another the polar opposite is also possible which is how I even got into modding. If you look at last year between JDAGOD, Nick15 and I, we had 3 DIFFERENT NCAA MODS IN ONE FLIPPING YEAR, I mean like we had gone years without even one and then all of a sudden 3 dudes come out of nowhere with 3 sperate mods it was crazy :lol: :lol: :lol:

And I don't want to speak for the other 2 just in case XD But for me anyway it felt like the 3 of us didn't care about who would have the most played NCAA mod, we just all wanted each other's mod to be great and we all helped each other too, I mean I would have never been able to learn how to mod if JDAGOD didn't basically mentor me for my first week in the first place. I will still never forget how my first ever attempt was a Boston University Terriers court that took me over 3 hours and when I sent it to him about a half an hour later he sent me back one he did himself in that time and it was so much better I just died for a second and was like....God Damn you are a king I must be as good as you one day.. and so I kept going until I eventually did :D (Well in my humble opinion anyway :wink: )

So Nick and JDA were willing to help me whenever I needed and still do to this day which if they hadn't I would never have been able to cope with it all myself and I help them likewise to the best of my ability and I strongly believe that is because each one of us modders fully understands everything we all go through and the work we put in so instead of the thought of trying to harm the others project even entering our mind our first instinct is to help them out and make sure they succeed and the work pays off.

That is something I feel is strongly overlooked by people is just the amount of respect people have for each other here at the NLSC is just how we all appreciate each others work like could you honestly see someone like TGSOGOOD (Sorry for choosin you bud XD) just one day making a post stealing a bunch of peoples work and claiming it was his own, then reuploading it with a million adfly links and when confronted about it sent his crazed masses of YouTube subscribers after them? Like its just unthinkable :lol: :lol:

Sorry for the rant lol I was just planning on doing a quick add on for the conversation that quickly turned into a stroll down memory lane so if you read it all I wanna say thanks for taking the time XD

and get 2K11 god damn it is such a good game!
Used to be called DaCrispy

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkG6-Q ... 6S0t9jikJQ
NCAA Bsketball 18 - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=104626
College Hoops 2K - viewtopic.php?f=136&t=106815
Update Mods for NBA 2K11 - viewtopic.php?f=136&t=105434
Updated G-League for 2K11 - viewtopic.php?f=136&t=106723
Discord - https://discord.gg/J6mFNkeFDd
BPDHoplite
Still the NLSCs resident Jimmermaniac
Contributor

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding