ModManZZZ NBA 2KZ V14.0 2019-2020 UPDATED ROSTERS

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

ModManZZZ NBA 2KZ V14.0 2019-2020 UPDATED ROSTERS

Postby ModManZZZ on Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:25 pm

Please support my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/474308669995371
ModManZZZ website (BLOG) is under construction.
ModManZZZ NLSC account is still in process.
READ CAREFULLY BEFORE DOWNLOAD, VERY IMPORTANT:
This adds updated rosters, accurate as of Thursday, 15th of August 2019 for NBA 2K14.
WARNING: Mackubex is still compatible on this mod but after offseason CF files and others will not be supported anymore.

1. Progress:
For Exhibition:
ROW 1: 30 NBA teams (updated rosters).
ROW 2: 30 G-League Teams (12 Players required in 2K14, more or less 6 players only in the G-League for now and still signing players, I just wait for at least 12 players each teams to update the rosters. Random free agents players for now.)
ROW 3: 4 Gilas Pilipinas Dream Team(Dedicated to more or less 80% Filipino supporters)
ROW 4: 4 ModmanZZZ's Personal teams (It will have an error if you trade, release, or transact the players because I intentionally locked them because it’s [personal).
ROW 5: 6 Fictional Free Slot Teams.
ROW 6: 1 Fictional Street Backetball team.

For Exhibition, MyCareer, Season and Association:
30 updated NBA team Rosters and the rest are all default (Euroleague and Classic Teams) for Cleaner experience WITHOUT ANY CRASHES AND BUGS.
2. Next possible projects:
* 2KZ League all star team

3. Download link: ModManZZZ NBA 2KZ UPDATED ROSTERS

5. FULL CREDIT:
* "MEDEVENX" FOR GRAPHICS MODS AND ROSTER FILES.
* "MACKUBEX" FOR GRAPHICS MODS AND ROSTER FILES.
* TYTCBD (ThingsYouThoughtsCouldntBeDone), Jumpman2K, Sir Mackubex, and other modders for NBA G-League Mod.
* Lorenzo San Miguel for cyberfaces. (Please SUPPORT him)
* Adik2kmooder for cyberfaces. (Please SUPPORT him)
* Blang 2K for cyberfaces. (Please SUPPORT him)
* Ice 2k for cyberfaces. (Please SUPPORT him)
* Jumpman2k for G-League teams.
* Jaosming for Street Basketball jerseys and courts.
* caverabbit for Hometown Heroes street basketball team.
* Random2k for Troydan cyberface.
* Modders who created stadiums and courts for free teams. (I can't remember their names).
* Medevenx, 2Knuuk, shinobi22 and TheKing for PBA add on mods

6. HOW TO INSTALL:
a. "ROS Files" to appdata folder.
b. "G-League Add on (from part 1 to part 3)", "IFF files" and "NEWEST IF Files" to Main NBA2K14 folder.
Last edited by ModManZZZ on Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.
This topic was moved from NBA 2K14 by Andrew on Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:15 pm.
ModManZZZ

Re: ModManZZZ NBA and NBAGLeague 2k V13.0 Updated Roster.

Postby Bassman58 on Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:11 am

Looks good so far. I tried a couple of G-League games. The uniforms, courts, warmups and fans all look good. I look forward to up to date rosters when the season begins.
Bassman58

Postby lipegsouza on Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:48 pm

Bro do you really want me to download your roster telling me to search for files on facebook and rename? Do it yourself, upload what's required for your own roster
lipegsouza

Postby ModManZZZ on Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:01 am

NEw version 14.0
Last edited by ModManZZZ on Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
ModManZZZ

Postby Andrew on Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:59 pm

lipegsouza wrote:Bro do you really want me to download your roster telling me to search for files on facebook and rename? Do it yourself, upload what's required for your own roster

I have to agree.

Getting people to do this much work, and uploading a text file to our Downloads section with ad links rather than a file, is really going against the spirit of the community and our file hosting facilities.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby ModManZZZ on Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:53 pm

Andrew wrote:
lipegsouza wrote:Bro do you really want me to download your roster telling me to search for files on facebook and rename? Do it yourself, upload what's required for your own roster

I have to agree.

Getting people to do this much work, and uploading a text file to our Downloads section with ad links rather than a file, is really going against the spirit of the community and our file hosting facilities.

Apology, I just got the idea from other modders that directed into a website with adlinks from nlsc links, and I feel adlinks rewsrds my efforts and works somehow (for more than 1month I only got 3.60 dollars), but I promise to compact the cfs, it's just I have a lack of time because of personal life but I'll do it on my next release.
ModManZZZ

Postby Andrew on Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:22 pm

I certainly understand. Ad links are becoming quite problematic though, and it's probably something we're going to have to amend our policy on moving forward because we're seeing people get redirected through multiple links, dealing with spyware and adult content, and other such issues. I'd definitely recommend setting up a Patreon or PayPal tip jar in lieu of ad links; as long as you're not holding back mods until you get a certain amount of donations, it would still abide by our "no charging for mods" policy.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding