Logo issues during game.

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Logo issues during game.

Postby kibaxx7 on Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:43 am

Hey guys, maybe you can help me out here. I've changed the logo of a team via the teams tab in Red MC. The new logo will show up in the team selection and roster screens, but the old logo will show when playing, in the jumbotron, the leds and the scoreboard. Since this is happening my guess is that involves something in the arenas tab. Any help will be much appreciated!
This topic was moved from NBA 2K14 by Andrew on Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:47 am.
× Club Atlético Independiente. ×
× Watching:
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, Echo ×
× Watched:
Romeo + Juliet (1996), Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - To the Hashira Training (2024), Paper Moon (1973) ×
kibaxx7
炭治郎

Re: Logo issues during game.

Postby Mackubex on Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:21 pm

spiderxx7 wrote:Hey guys, maybe you can help me out here. I've changed the logo of a team via the teams tab in Red MC. The new logo will show up in the team selection and roster screens, but the old logo will show when playing, in the jumbotron, the leds and the scoreboard. Since this is happening my guess is that involves something in the arenas tab. Any help will be much appreciated!

You also have to replace their Scoreboard logo which is located in the Jerseys tab. It's based on the jersey they are wearing, so if you want to apply the same logo, just import that logo into the scoreboard logo assigned to that team's jerseys.
Mackubex
Creator of the 2014-2024 Ultimate NBA 2K14 Draft Class | XX & MX Rosters | 2K14 Player Callnames Update

Re: Logo issues during game.

Postby kibaxx7 on Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:36 pm

Oh, there it is! Thank you so much Mackubex.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown2: :bowdown2:
× Club Atlético Independiente. ×
× Watching:
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, Echo ×
× Watched:
Romeo + Juliet (1996), Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - To the Hashira Training (2024), Paper Moon (1973) ×
kibaxx7
炭治郎

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding