Cancellation

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 2kbull: 20-21 Season Jerseys (Euroleague,Eurocup,Basketball Champions League)

Postby Aca21 on Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:15 am

Can the field and jerseys of Gran Canaria please
Aca21

Re: 2kbull: 20-21 Season Jerseys (Euroleague,Eurocup,Basketball Champions League)

Postby GrobarisTotalitare on Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:22 am

Can you make Partizan Belgrade jersey?
GrobarisTotalitare

Postby Wolfy03 on Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:29 am

2kbull wrote:
dejanr wrote:What is new?

Does anyone have KK Partizan jerseys ?

I'm not interested in jerseys. This is a roster update.

2kbull wrote:
Aca21 wrote:Will there be new jerseys from the patch teams?

I don't design jerseys anymore.Maybe someone else will.

What's so unclear here? 2kbull answered multiple times to the question. There is really no point in spamming and keeping fake activity on topics that interest a few people at most, with same sort of questions. Top 5 topics on this thread, 3 of them are Euroleague (and all 3 of them for one more or less exact same mode?!?) because of bunch of pointless questions and answers. A lot of other topics have some really good stuff in it (and modders who run that topics really try their best), but can't be seen in top of the thread, because of 3 or 4 people who want their exact same question answered 50 times each...
And with a 8 years old game, I think that is about time to learn how to do things on your own, or just to move on, forward in life, which is far better and more logical solution (in my opinion), rather then waiting for someone else to constanly get the job done.
Wolfy03

Postby grobar985 on Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:09 am

Do u know who making jerseys
grobar985

Previous

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding