Jersey .iff with good number placement for EuroLeague jerseys

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Jersey .iff with good number placement for EuroLeague jerseys

Postby Pasha46 on Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:08 am

Hello! Is there any jersey .iff with a good number placement for European team jerseys? I tried some of the NBA 2K14 Euroleague jersey iff's, but the numbers are slightly offset to the left-hand side on the front and the back. it is very noticeable if the jersey has stripes or a smaller sponsor logo near the name/number.

(Red lines to help visulise the problem. Note: The Tesla logo is placed perfectly in the centre of the jersey, so that's not the problem, the number and name are offcentre. The number on the front is offcentre too)

Is there any fix for this, or a jersey that has the numbers centered "perfectly" while having the front number on the top of the jersey (in the centre, not on the side). Thanks in advance!
This topic was moved from NBA 2K14 by Andrew on Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:54 am.
Pasha46

Re: Jersey .iff with good number placement for EuroLeague jerseys

Postby Pep on Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:24 pm

There is a 76ers retro with numbers on top but they offcentre too, basically most of bases especially those with block numbers have offcentre them on back and there is nothing to do with that, you need to take what they give.
Sorry for my bad English.
NBA 2k14 thread
If you like my works, you can support me and motivate:
Pep
Leń patentowany ;)

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding