NBA 2K16 is officially deemed unpatchable.

Talk about NBA 2K16 here.

NBA 2K16 is officially deemed unpatchable.

Postby sonsongodjesusloverjr on Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:20 am

So, I bought 2k16 and tried to update the game to Patch 6 with Steam and even with depot downloader and nothing worked, I have looked around for any links, and they are all expired, so it turns out since Steam is updated and the servers are down, we are stuck with the unpatchable version of the game, and not the latest patch with the updated jerseys, shoes, portraits, and most importantly gameplay, its pretty much impossible.
sonsongodjesusloverjr

Re: NBA 2K16 is officially deemed unpatchable.

Postby JA8891 on Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:35 am

This is really awful. I have been enjoying it on ps4 as of late and looking forward to getting a PC to enjoy it even more. I never got to play it when servers were up. What was different about the game play in patch 6?
JA8891

Re: NBA 2K16 is officially deemed unpatchable.

Postby sonsongodjesusloverjr on Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:29 am

Oh wow, yes that sucks its unfair that we finally got jobs or enough money to afford the game but its during the time that the servers are down and that we cannot enjoy the updated features, as of Patch 6 there were updated jerseys and shoes, and the gameplay most importantly fixed so many bugs with the game, and gave you the ability to pull from any range beyond half court and make nearly all your 3s, so it was a break the game feature, I suggest looking it up on youtube, and fixed exploits and commentary glitches as well, and the gameplay felt more stable and smooth.
sonsongodjesusloverjr

Return to NBA 2K16