Dear Devs... (General Feedback)

Talk about NBA 2K16 here.

Re: Dear Devs... (General Feedback)

Postby Microjpx on Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:56 am

Hey Leftos, being a MyLeague offline player only, I find it real annoying that the replays are kinda bugged and act weird unlike the console version of the game. Could you relay this message to the Devs on figuring out how to make the replays match that of the PS4 and XBone Versions?

Also, thanks for all your hard work so far. Truly appreciate it.
Microjpx

Postby Leftos on Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:24 am

Microjpx wrote:Hey Leftos, being a MyLeague offline player only, I find it real annoying that the replays are kinda bugged and act weird unlike the console version of the game. Could you relay this message to the Devs on figuring out how to make the replays match that of the PS4 and XBone Versions?

Also, thanks for all your hard work so far. Truly appreciate it.

Already have a discussion going on that.
Eleftherios "Leftos" Aslanoglou
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer
Visual Concepts Entertainment / 2K Sports

Used to be "That Tools Guy" around here during the good ol' days. Although you probably remember me as your favorite Podcast host.
Leftos
I'm The Pipeline, The Pipeline Is Me
NBA 2K Developer

Postby xerion on Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:38 am

Normal online match against random player - why the hell can't we see opponents jersey choice? It happened to me a few times that a player changed his color and we ended up playing a guessing ball. Any way to change that or even get rid of jersey choice?
xerion

Postby mp3 on Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:39 am

Very minor but could we get an adjustment made to the knicks 3 point line changing from white to blue?

Youtube - mp3 Basketball Gaming
mp3

Postby Leftos on Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:40 am

xerion wrote:Normal online match against random player - why the hell can't we see opponents jersey choice? It happened to me a few times that a player changed his color and we ended up playing a guessing ball. Any way to change that or even get rid of jersey choice?

I believe this is one of the issues that we're already looking to have resolved in a future patch.
Eleftherios "Leftos" Aslanoglou
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer
Visual Concepts Entertainment / 2K Sports

Used to be "That Tools Guy" around here during the good ol' days. Although you probably remember me as your favorite Podcast host.
Leftos
I'm The Pipeline, The Pipeline Is Me
NBA 2K Developer

Postby djherokiller on Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:37 am

Leftos wrote:
xerion wrote:Normal online match against random player - why the hell can't we see opponents jersey choice? It happened to me a few times that a player changed his color and we ended up playing a guessing ball. Any way to change that or even get rid of jersey choice?

I believe this is one of the issues that we're already looking to have resolved in a future patch.

when we getting our patch and what you going to do about hackers?
djherokiller

Postby miki_92 on Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:13 pm

mp3 wrote:Very minor but could we get an adjustment made to the knicks 3 point line changing from white to blue?

[ Image ]

there are also draft kings logos insted of nyknicks.com and @nyknicks ones
miki_92

Postby MilanSt on Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:23 pm

djherokiller wrote:
Leftos wrote:

when we getting our patch and what you going to do about hackers?

We must live with the fact that they don't give a shit about PC community, they would never allow cheat engine hackers (not sure if it's even possible) on consoles. That's why they release a shit of a game on pc every year, get their expected profit with very little investment. They just employ some Leftos and Rightos to deal with losers like us just so it will look like they care a little bit. People are fucking bragging about hacking mycareer, crashing servers and all that on official Steam forums.
MilanSt

Postby joosegoose on Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:29 pm

MilanSt wrote:They just employ some Leftos and Rightos

Lol...this made me laugh harder than I'd like to admit.

In all seriousness though, I don't like where this thread is heading. Constructive criticism is obviously a good thing, but this thread should probably try to stay away from attack posts. Don't think it was the intention.
joosegoose

Postby MilanSt on Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:39 pm

joosegoose wrote:
MilanSt wrote:They just employ some Leftos and Rightos

Lol...this made me laugh harder than I'd like to admit.

In all seriousness though, I don't like where this thread is heading. Constructive criticism is obviously a good thing, but this thread should probably try to stay away from attack posts. Don't think it was the intention.

With all due respect to people on this forum i had already made some pretty offensive posts in all my outrage and fury about the Beta version we are playing now. I know ban is imminent. My only mistake is that i was too lazy purchasing a console this year and save myself of actual developing of this game. because, all i did in past month was dumping files here without any actual advice except to stay put and wait for possible fix in upcoming patches?!
MilanSt

Postby Microjpx on Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:39 am

This may sound messed up but this is what I usually do... Buy Multi-plat games on PC for Offline Single Player Only and Buy the others on Console i.e Call of Duty or whatever for multiplayer because there are less cheating on consoles and more of my friends play on consoles. Just saying.
Microjpx

Postby ColumbusBobby23 on Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:31 am

joosegoose wrote:In all seriousness though, I don't like where this thread is heading. Constructive criticism is obviously a good thing, but this thread should probably try to stay away from attack posts. Don't think it was the intention.

+1
ColumbusBobby23

Postby mp3 on Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:56 am

miki_92 wrote:
mp3 wrote:Very minor but could we get an adjustment made to the knicks 3 point line changing from white to blue?

[ Image ]

there are also draft kings logos insted of nyknicks.com and @nyknicks ones

The "draft king" logo is a sponsor so they won't be putting that in just like "chase bank"
mp3

Postby Andrew on Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:59 am

Just to state it once again so that it is very clear: this is intended to be a constructive feedback thread. So yes, no vitriolic rants, no rape threats (like what happened in the other thread; that's a ban-worthy attitude in any context), no abuse in general. Be honest, but don't be a jerk. That's what it boils down to.

So far, most folks are doing just that, and there aren't any problems. This is just a general reminder for those who need it. Everyone else, carry on.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby mp3 on Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:13 pm

Sorry Andrew but Rape threats wtf LMAO I can't believe missed that !

Forgot just a ban that person needs to take a good hard look at there life.

Sorry for taking this thread off topic guys, let's get back to what we were doing here (y)
mp3

Postby RazberyBandit on Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:30 am

Cyber007x wrote:Dear Dev,

We want the ability to turn of Depth of Field Completely. The option this year either doesn't work or its very limiting. turning to off in options and you still see the effect every where

Seconded. I actually posted about DoF in the Bugs/Glitches thread.

Dear Devs,

Please give us the ability to alter the color of the on-court player match-up indicator. It is of almost no use on courts where the paint is the same or similar color, and can be very problematic on custom-colored courts in Pro-AM.
RazberyBandit

Postby RazberyBandit on Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:36 am

Dear Devs,

Please give us the ability to create home, away, and alternate jerseys for Pro-AM team play, as well as the ability to view the opposing team's jersey prior to confirmation of our own. (Or the option to change jerseys prior to tip-off.) The fact that two teams can take the court in the same color jerseys is fundamentally flawed.
RazberyBandit

Postby rjms1974 on Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:47 am

Dear devs,

I use 2K camera in all game modes.
Please let me change the mycarreer camera on training session to 2K camera.
Thanks.
rjms1974

Postby fjccommish on Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:47 pm

Dear Devs,

Please get 2KTV off my screen. If I load the game then don't do anything for half a minute, 2KTV starts playing. I have no interest in it. It's fine as a choice for people who want to watch it. But please don't auto play it.
fjccommish

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:28 pm

Dear Devs,

Please allow us to create an arena and edit team names offline.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby RazberyBandit on Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:46 am

Dear Devs,

On launch (or pre-launch) weekend, there was a notification on the Main Menu screen we players could view about the Lakers signing Meta. I haven't seen any such notification since, yet I know there have been some moves (like Bennett).

Will we see any such notifications again? If so, can you please generate one when you update the roster, playbooks, shoes, or anything that may impact our game play?

Thank you!
RazberyBandit

Postby Andrew on Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:56 am

Not that it's a huge deal or anything, but we probably don't need to start every single feedback post with "Dear Devs". It might start sounding a bit obnoxious after a while. :lol:
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Nick on Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:48 pm

:lol:
Nick
Barnsketball
Contributor

Postby fjccommish on Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:09 pm

Please address the playvision issue. Without play icons, the game is unplayable. Ordering the game for early release, but still not being able to play, is frustrating.
fjccommish

Postby mp3 on Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:52 pm

Yeah I run a lot of plays and the play vision just disappears at times so you end up just having to wing a play instead.
mp3

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K16