NBA Elite 11 & NBA Live 13 Retrospective

Talk about our 25th Anniversary of NBA Live content here. 20th Anniversary content is also archived.

NBA Elite 11 & NBA Live 13 Retrospective

Postby Andrew on Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:12 pm

NBA Elite 11 & NBA Live 13 Retrospective Retrospective

I was originally going to write separate articles for NBA Elite 11 and NBA Live 13, but they're obviously closely connected, being back-to-back cancellations. Since I haven't played the full version of NBA Elite 11, and have no hands-on experience with NBA Live 13 at all, it occurred to me that there isn't really enough I can say about both games to fill two articles. Nevertheless, when we look back at the history of the NBA Live series, it's important to cover these two titles. Needless to say, they played a significant role in the series being in the position that it's in today. As such, there are cautionary tales to reflect upon, as well as a couple of "What Ifs".

We've reached a point in the NBA Live story that isn't as happy, but at the same time, it's an important chapter to talk about. I have to admit I'm quite pleased with how this reflection turned out (especially the closing sentiments), and I hope that you enjoy it as well.

Check it out here!
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to 25th Anniversary of NBA Live