Untitled Goose Game

Other video games, TV shows, movies, general chit-chat...this is an all-purpose off-topic board where you can talk about anything that doesn't have its own dedicated section.

Untitled Goose Game

Postby Andrew on Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:53 pm

Picked this up yesterday after watching a few live streams and other videos on it. Honestly, it's brilliant, and very entertaining.

It's nice to be able to just play a game and not have to grind to get it to the point where you can have some fun, or consider buying a season pass/accelerator so as not to miss out on content or boosts, or be bombarded with advertisements and shady practices. Just gameplay, just a video game experience. As for the game itself, it's a great concept without being too complex and contrived. The puzzles can be challenging, and do take some thought when it comes to stealth and strategy, but it's never frustrating in a bad way. I'm by no means anti-AAA games as I obviously play the NBA titles and other big releases, but with the way they're often lacking in goodwill, creativity, and sometimes plain fun, it's great to have these alternatives.

I'd recommend Many a True Nerd's videos if you want to see what it's all about.

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Return to Off-Topic