Where to buy?

Other video games, TV shows, movies, general chit-chat...this is an all-purpose off-topic board where you can talk about anything that doesn't have its own dedicated section.

Where to buy?

Postby [Q] on Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:05 am

Hey guys, my computer is about 6-7 years old and I may start looking to get a new one soon as within the last year it's begun to turn itself off randomly.

Any input on where the best place to get a desktop from? Not looking to get a high-end "gaming PC" per se, but maybe mid-level or a decently powerful computer that could play most games.

It's been a long time since I got one and obviously times are different now, especially with going into stores, so should I just look on Amazon? Not looking to break the bank on one.
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Re: Where to buy?

Postby Andrew on Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:39 pm

I actually got my last PC through eBay, from a computer store that builds gaming PCs and sells through the platform. It was cheaper than sourcing all the parts myself, and a time-saver. They're only in Australia, but I imagine there'd be similar sellers on eBay US that offer that service. That might be an alternative to Amazon or a chain retailer.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: Where to buy?

Postby bowdown on Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:41 am

Do you have a MicroCenter near where you live?
bowdown

Return to Off-Topic