Gran Turismo 6

Other video games, TV shows, movies, general chit-chat...this is an all-purpose off-topic board where you can talk about anything that doesn't have its own dedicated section.

Re: Gran Turismo 6

Postby Phil89 on Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:11 pm

Andrew wrote:Finishing in style!

I can only imagine what the guy waving the flag was thinking.

[Q] wrote:
Phil89 wrote:I don't know how I managed to do this, but I'm glad the finish line was right there :lol:

[ Image ]

What's your psn name? Maybe we can get a few races in

pHiL89_

Apparently they just nerfed a bunch of the highest prize money events in the latest patch. Now it's going to take even longer to earn enough money to buy the expensive cars. I guess they really want people to spend money on the microtransactions :poop:
My Stories
LIVE 10 - Thunder I, Thunder II
2K13 - Wizards / 2K15 - Sixers / 2K16 - Sixers / 2K17 - Suns / 2K19 - Thunder
Phil89

Postby Phil89 on Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:18 pm

Everyone gets a 1 million credit reward ticket as compensation for the server being offline for over a day last week.

Dear Gran Turismo Community,

Thank you for your continued support and feedback on Gran Turismo 7, your voices have not gone unheard. I would like to apologize for the frustration and confusion caused last week with our patch updates which resulted in, not only a server outage but also adjustments to the in-game economy which were made without a clear explanation to our community.

We know that this is not the Gran Turismo experience you expect and we will be making a goodwill gesture in the form of a non-paid credit pack of 1 million Cr. available to those players who may have been affected. You will see this hit your accounts shortly. Make sure you log into the game before April 25 to claim the credits.

The patch update previously deployed was intended to rectify an issue with inconsistent reward payouts within a part of the World Circuit Events. But, to re-establish the intended equilibrium and provide more accurate rewards based on time investment and completion, it was necessary to recalculate the rewards system as a whole.

To improve the player experience, we will be rolling out a considerable patch in the beginning of April. The number of events will be increased, and we will reestablish the reward system with greater balance throughout the game to benefit all players.

Updates which will come into effect beginning of April:

- Increase rewards in the events in the latter half of the World Circuits by approximately 100% on average.
- Addition of high rewards for clearing the Circuit Experience in all Gold/All Bronze results.
- Increase of rewards in Online Races.
- Include a total of eight new one-hour Endurance Race events to Missions. These will also have higher reward settings.
- Increase the upper limit of non-paid credits in player wallets from 20M Cr. to 100M Cr.
- Increase the quantity of Used and Legend cars on offer at any given time.

Beyond this there will be a few additional patches deployed between now and the end of April which will add new cars and course layouts and make some other fixes.

Finally, we also want to take the opportunity to lay out some of the near-term updates we are working on. We can’t confirm an exact date or specifics yet, but will give advance notice via http://www.gran-turismo.com.

- Increase the payout value of limited time rewards as we develop as a live service.
- Further World Circuit event additions.
- Addition of Endurance Races to Missions including 24-hour races.
- Addition of Online Time Trials and awarding of rewards according to the player’s difference with the top ranked time.
- Make it so cars can be sold.

We want to thank you for your continued patience and valuable feedback as we grow and evolve GT7 to make it as enjoyable and rewarding for as many players as possible. We always want to keep communication lines open with our community so that we can work together to build the best racing experience possible.
My Stories
Phil89

Postby [Q] on Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:24 am

Hopefully that shit storm will scare them from trying to pull a fast one on us again. It's only going to get better from here as they've promised more variety in the high paying races and the return of selling cars
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby Phil89 on Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:34 pm

Being able to sell cars will help. I just wish I hadn't deleted a couple of prize cars from my garage last week because I already owned them. Missed out on some money there :oops:
My Stories
Phil89

Previous

Return to Off-Topic