SiC2K Team MODS (PROJ-ReBORN 2021 ROSTER, JERSEYS, CFS MODS)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: SiC2K Team MODS (PROJ-ReBORN 2021 ROSTER, JERSEYS, CFS MODS)

Postby EEggyy on Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:07 pm

SiC2KK wrote:
EEggyy wrote:
SiC2KK wrote:ADDED MARCUS SMART, BRANDON INGRAM, UI AND MENU FRONTEND ARTS!
\
man, the link of "ingram" is wrong, it is linking to "smart"


fixed link, fixed john wall preview


(Y) (Y) (Y) ,could you also fix link of LBJ and Kyrie Irving Cyberface?
EEggyy
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:34 pm

Re: SiC2K Team MODS (PROJ-ReBORN 2021 ROSTER, JERSEYS, CFS MODS)

Postby Demo210 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:00 pm

Why can the latest list only simulate one season?
:?: :?:
Demo210
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:26 am

Re: SiC2K Team MODS (PROJ-ReBORN 2021 ROSTER, JERSEYS, CFS MODS)

Postby SiC2KK on Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:04 am

Demo210 wrote:Why can the latest list only simulate one season?
:?: :?:


what do you mean?
"Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise."

- Kobe Bryant

Please support me, donations link below:
GCash: 0930-219-5064 / 0961-537-1609
PayPal: paypal.me/kacorral30
Follow my Facebook Page:
SIC2K
User avatar
SiC2KK
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:21 am

Re: SiC2K Team MODS (PROJ-ReBORN 2021 ROSTER, JERSEYS, CFS MODS)

Postby SiC2KK on Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:05 am

EEggyy wrote:
SiC2KK wrote:
EEggyy wrote:
SiC2KK wrote:ADDED MARCUS SMART, BRANDON INGRAM, UI AND MENU FRONTEND ARTS!
\
man, the link of "ingram" is wrong, it is linking to "smart"


fixed link, fixed john wall preview


(Y) (Y) (Y) ,could you also fix link of LBJ and Kyrie Irving Cyberface?


what's wrong on lbj and kyrie's cf link??
"Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise."

- Kobe Bryant

Please support me, donations link below:
GCash: 0930-219-5064 / 0961-537-1609
PayPal: paypal.me/kacorral30
Follow my Facebook Page:
SIC2K
User avatar
SiC2KK
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:21 am

Re: SiC2K Team MODS (PROJ-ReBORN 2021 ROSTER, JERSEYS, CFS MODS)

Postby Demo210 on Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:40 pm

[引述=“SiC2KK”][引述=“Demo 210”]为什么最近的名单只能模拟一个季节?N:?::?:[/引用]n你什么意思?[/引用]
Latest list not available until second season
Demo210
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:26 am

Re: SiC2K Team MODS (PROJ-ReBORN 2021 ROSTER, JERSEYS, CFS MODS)

Postby SiC2KK on Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:26 am

UPLOADED: SPIDA MITCHELL, YOUNG BULL, JCOLLINS, KILLERCAM, 3D PLAIN TEAM LOGOS
"Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise."

- Kobe Bryant

Please support me, donations link below:
GCash: 0930-219-5064 / 0961-537-1609
PayPal: paypal.me/kacorral30
Follow my Facebook Page:
SIC2K
User avatar
SiC2KK
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:21 am

Re: SiC2K Team MODS (PROJ-ReBORN 2021 ROSTER, JERSEYS, CFS MODS)

Postby wolfstrike28 on Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:15 pm

Would it be possible i could play someone in a few matches with this NBA 2k17 mod on Parsec? I don't have this version on PC. Just on PS4. Curious to see what it is like.
wolfstrike28
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:17 am

Re: SiC2K Team MODS (PROJ-ReBORN 2021 ROSTER, JERSEYS, CFS MODS)

Postby wolfstrike28 on Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:40 pm

the Link to your website doesn't work unfortunately.
wolfstrike28
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:17 am

Re: SiC2K Team MODS (PROJ-ReBORN 2021 ROSTER, JERSEYS, CFS MODS)

Postby SiC2KK on Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:35 am

wolfstrike28 wrote:the Link to your website doesn't work unfortunately.


what post in my site that isn't working?? let me know thanks
"Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise."

- Kobe Bryant

Please support me, donations link below:
GCash: 0930-219-5064 / 0961-537-1609
PayPal: paypal.me/kacorral30
Follow my Facebook Page:
SIC2K
User avatar
SiC2KK
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:21 am

Re: SiC2K Team MODS (PROJ-ReBORN 2021 ROSTER, JERSEYS, CFS MODS)

Postby wolfstrike28 on Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:40 pm

SiC2KK wrote:
wolfstrike28 wrote:the Link to your website doesn't work unfortunately.


what post in my site that isn't working?? let me know thanks


Whenever I try to use the website you linked, it doesn't work. Or if I try to download any of the roster mods you have, it takes me to an unsafe website. It would be smoother to pick up the roster files if you linked them to a Google Drive or to a Mega Drive which has better safety and encryption.
wolfstrike28
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:17 am

Re: SiC2K Team MODS (PROJ-ReBORN 2021 ROSTER, JERSEYS, CFS MODS)

Postby SiC2KK on Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:18 am

wolfstrike28 wrote:
SiC2KK wrote:
wolfstrike28 wrote:the Link to your website doesn't work unfortunately.


what post in my site that isn't working?? let me know thanks


Whenever I try to use the website you linked, it doesn't work. Or if I try to download any of the roster mods you have, it takes me to an unsafe website. It would be smoother to pick up the roster files if you linked them to a Google Drive or to a Mega Drive which has better safety and encryption.



hi wolfstrike! the sites you facing is the adlink which is the geesty/gestyy, which everytime you wait for 5 second to skip ads you support me to pay my everyday bills, and rent :). or if you are facing on 404 link error, im still currently fixing the links, for the v2 update which is coming on thursday midnight that is mygm/myleague compatible and new cf id list.
"Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise."

- Kobe Bryant

Please support me, donations link below:
GCash: 0930-219-5064 / 0961-537-1609
PayPal: paypal.me/kacorral30
Follow my Facebook Page:
SIC2K
User avatar
SiC2KK
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:21 am

Re: SiC2K Team MODS (PROJ-ReBORN 2021 ROSTER, JERSEYS, CFS MODS)

Postby Slim Reaper on Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:27 pm

when i try to download proj reborn it says that the link is removed
Slim Reaper
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:57 pm

Re: SiC2K Team MODS (PROJ-ReBORN 2021 ROSTER, JERSEYS, CFS MODS)

Postby SiC2KK on Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:13 am

Slim Reaper wrote:when i try to download proj reborn it says that the link is removed


its fixed now. :)
"Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise."

- Kobe Bryant

Please support me, donations link below:
GCash: 0930-219-5064 / 0961-537-1609
PayPal: paypal.me/kacorral30
Follow my Facebook Page:
SIC2K
User avatar
SiC2KK
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:21 am

Re: SiC2K Team MODS (PROJ-ReBORN 2021 ROSTER, JERSEYS, CFS MODS)

Postby Slim Reaper on Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:48 am

not really sure if thats just me but, most of the player faces are wrong for me like bam adebayo has a mitchell face, etc. also most of the rookies are under 70 idk why
Slim Reaper
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:57 pm

Re: SiC2K Team MODS (PROJ-ReBORN 2021 ROSTER, JERSEYS, CFS MODS)

Postby SiC2KK on Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:01 am

Slim Reaper wrote:not really sure if thats just me but, most of the player faces are wrong for me like bam adebayo has a mitchell face, etc. also most of the rookies are under 70 idk why


in v2.1 the attributes will be fixed. i just posted the v2 so you can try playing mygm/myleage now, you should delete the v1 waigua before putting the v2 :)
"Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise."

- Kobe Bryant

Please support me, donations link below:
GCash: 0930-219-5064 / 0961-537-1609
PayPal: paypal.me/kacorral30
Follow my Facebook Page:
SIC2K
User avatar
SiC2KK
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:21 am

Re: SiC2K Team MODS (PROJ-ReBORN 2021 ROSTER, JERSEYS, CFS MODS)

Postby SiC2KK on Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:13 am

UPDATED THREAD!
ADDED NEW CFS, CF PACK, JERSEY, FRONTEND ARTS
"Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise."

- Kobe Bryant

Please support me, donations link below:
GCash: 0930-219-5064 / 0961-537-1609
PayPal: paypal.me/kacorral30
Follow my Facebook Page:
SIC2K
User avatar
SiC2KK
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:21 am

Re: SiC2K Team MODS (PROJ-ReBORN 2021 ROSTER, JERSEYS, CFS MODS)

Postby SiC2KK on Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:27 am

added
splash bro cfs
wilson ball and espn presentation pack!
"Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise."

- Kobe Bryant

Please support me, donations link below:
GCash: 0930-219-5064 / 0961-537-1609
PayPal: paypal.me/kacorral30
Follow my Facebook Page:
SIC2K
User avatar
SiC2KK
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:21 am

Re: SiC2K Team MODS (PROJ-ReBORN 2021 ROSTER, JERSEYS, CFS MODS)

Postby Slim Reaper on Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:32 am

is the reborn one in your website uptaded???
Slim Reaper
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:57 pm

Re: SiC2K Team MODS (PROJ-ReBORN 2021 ROSTER, JERSEYS, CFS MODS)

Postby Demo210 on Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:19 pm

Password? :?: :?:
Demo210
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:26 am

Re: SiC2K Team MODS (PROJ-ReBORN 2021 ROSTER, JERSEYS, CFS MODS)

Postby Slim Reaper on Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:12 am

where did you uptade
Slim Reaper
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:57 pm

Re: SiC2K Team MODS (PROJ-ReBORN 2021 ROSTER, JERSEYS, CFS MODS)

Postby SiC2KK on Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:25 am

Slim Reaper wrote:where did you uptade


it's always on the site :)
"Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise."

- Kobe Bryant

Please support me, donations link below:
GCash: 0930-219-5064 / 0961-537-1609
PayPal: paypal.me/kacorral30
Follow my Facebook Page:
SIC2K
User avatar
SiC2KK
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:21 am

Re: SiC2K Team MODS (PROJ-ReBORN 2021 ROSTER, JERSEYS, CFS MODS)

Postby SiC2KK on Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:26 am

Demo210 wrote:Password? :?: :?:


check the site for the email and email us :)
"Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise."

- Kobe Bryant

Please support me, donations link below:
GCash: 0930-219-5064 / 0961-537-1609
PayPal: paypal.me/kacorral30
Follow my Facebook Page:
SIC2K
User avatar
SiC2KK
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:21 am

Re: SiC2K Team MODS (PROJ-ReBORN 2021 ROSTER, JERSEYS, CFS MODS)

Postby 2kSimBaller on Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:35 am

SiC2KK wrote:
Slim Reaper wrote:not really sure if thats just me but, most of the player faces are wrong for me like bam adebayo has a mitchell face, etc. also most of the rookies are under 70 idk why


in v2.1 the attributes will be fixed. i just posted the v2 so you can try playing mygm/myleage now, you should delete the v1 waigua before putting the v2 :)



I've dled your current version and did clean install of 2k17. I am still unable to play myleague, keep getting the draft expansion menu regardless whether i start with or without league expansion. It's stuck on selecting draft but when i try to auto all to start to next season game crashes.

Other than that good work and thanks for the mod. :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
2kSimBaller
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:39 am

Re: SiC2K Team MODS (PROJ-ReBORN 2021 ROSTER, JERSEYS, CFS MODS)

Postby SiC2KK on Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:13 pm

2kSimBaller wrote:
SiC2KK wrote:
Slim Reaper wrote:not really sure if thats just me but, most of the player faces are wrong for me like bam adebayo has a mitchell face, etc. also most of the rookies are under 70 idk why


in v2.1 the attributes will be fixed. i just posted the v2 so you can try playing mygm/myleage now, you should delete the v1 waigua before putting the v2 :)



I've dled your current version and did clean install of 2k17. I am still unable to play myleague, keep getting the draft expansion menu regardless whether i start with or without league expansion. It's stuck on selecting draft but when i try to auto all to start to next season game crashes.

Other than that good work and thanks for the mod. :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:



try to update it to v1.12 if ever you are using the non-steam version.
"Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise."

- Kobe Bryant

Please support me, donations link below:
GCash: 0930-219-5064 / 0961-537-1609
PayPal: paypal.me/kacorral30
Follow my Facebook Page:
SIC2K
User avatar
SiC2KK
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:21 am

Re: SiC2K Team MODS (PROJ-ReBORN 2021 ROSTER, JERSEYS, CFS MODS)

Postby SiC2KK on Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:49 am

added KD CF and TRAILBLAZERS CF PACK
"Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise."

- Kobe Bryant

Please support me, donations link below:
GCash: 0930-219-5064 / 0961-537-1609
PayPal: paypal.me/kacorral30
Follow my Facebook Page:
SIC2K
User avatar
SiC2KK
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:21 am

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K17 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest