Jumpshot Animation

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Jumpshot Animation

Postby jacssalas on Mon May 10, 2021 5:32 pm

I randomly messed around with Curry's release, and came with this. What I did was basically swap one of his right hop releases with his default release. I set his base with JumpShot 79, and this was the result.

phpBB [video]

I'm not really a modder but I figured I'd post it here to hear what some of you guys think. And then maybe this method is gonna be of more use with you guys than I. Thanks.
jacssalas

Re: Jumpshot Animation

Postby SiC2KK on Mon May 10, 2021 9:28 pm

thats fire bro!!! how did you do that man :fire:
"Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise."

- Kobe Bryant

SiC2KK

Postby YEDYE on Fri May 14, 2021 6:23 am

yea bro how did you do that. please let us know in detail
YEDYE

Postby jacssalas on Fri May 14, 2021 2:53 pm

All I did was swap Curry's default release in nba_animations.iff with one of his hop releases. At least that's what I intended to do, but his base got swapped as well in the process. In this next video, I tried to mix it with base 63, and I think it's even better.

phpBB [video]
jacssalas

Postby YEDYE on Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:39 pm

jacssalas wrote:All I did was swap Curry's default release in nba_animations.iff with one of his hop releases. At least that's what I intended to do, but his base got swapped as well in the process. In this next video, I tried to mix it with base 63, and I think it's even better.

phpBB [video]

Nice. could you drop the iff file?
YEDYE

Return to NBA 2K17 Modding