NBA 2K17 Mod for simulating myCareer games

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

NBA 2K17 Mod for simulating myCareer games

Postby NomadicHalfling on Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:10 pm

Hey everyone,
I've been revisiting the game and started an offline MyCareer while customizing stuff with mods.
It's been really fun so far but there's one thing that has always annoyed me and still annoys me to this day,
which is the inability to simulate games without having to start them first.

I want to progress through the regular season faster and experience the full career of the player as well as the development of the league over time,
without having to spend hundreds of hours just to get to the playoffs each year.
I simply do not have the time to play every game.
Furthermore, when I simulate a game as soon as it starts, it automatically simulates the rest days as well,
and therefore makes me skip team practice and endorsement events, which is really annoying.

Does anyone know of a mod that makes it possible to just simulate the games in a more convenient way?
Is there maybe even a mod out there that adds a Simulcast to myCareer, which would be even better?

That's about it. I'd really appreciate it if someone can help me out on this one.
This topic was moved from NBA 2K17 by Andrew on Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:33 pm.
NomadicHalfling

Re: NBA 2K17 Mod for simulating myCareer games

Postby Andrew on Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:29 pm

Nothing like that, unfortunately.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: NBA 2K17 Mod for simulating myCareer games

Postby NomadicHalfling on Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:48 pm

Oh, ok. That's unfortunate. Thanks for the answer though
NomadicHalfling

Return to NBA 2K17 Modding