Live Ultimate Team - How is your team doing?

Talk about NBA Live 18 here.

Re: Live Ultimate Team - How is your team doing?

Postby WiltatKansas on Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:42 am

Andrew wrote:I haven't played it a few years now, but I'm glad to hear they haven't shut down the servers just yet. LUT in NBA Live 18 was one of my favourite experiences with NBA Live this past generation.

You got that Right 18 was actually more fun ultimate team wise. never got into the career thing. But yeah i hope after my xbox gets here i will be grinding some since 2k ain't doing it for me.
FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY STING LIKE A BE AAAAAAAA!!
WiltatKansas

Postby Andrew on Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:52 pm

Oh, it took a huge step back in NBA Live 19, except for the removal of contracts. Content-wise, it was just too uninspired and repetitive, with underpowered cards that had broken dunk packages.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby WiltatKansas on Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:07 am

Andrew wrote:Oh, it took a huge step back in NBA Live 19, except for the removal of contracts. Content-wise, it was just too uninspired and repetitive, with underpowered cards that had broken dunk packages.

yeah content wasn't it in 19. specially them Legends packs or promo. Puling like a Baron Davis or somebody from 2004-05 and it was 81 overall. Yeah it wasn't it. like
WiltatKansas

Postby Andrew on Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:07 pm

Absolutely. NBA Live 18 also got it right with the guaranteed Legends packs. I mean, you may not get the exact Legend you wanted in the two packs you could get, but it was better odds than in 2K where a themed pack only has a small chance of including one of the themed cards.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby WiltatKansas on Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:58 am

Andrew wrote:Absolutely. NBA Live 18 also got it right with the guaranteed Legends packs. I mean, you may not get the exact Legend you wanted in the two packs you could get, but it was better odds than in 2K where a themed pack only has a small chance of including one of the themed cards.

Preach A Gospel! Dont get m e started with 2K i i will regret some i say. LOL :?
WiltatKansas

Postby Andrew on Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:52 pm

It's why I won't spend real money on packs in 2K. It's mostly out of principle and frugality, but also because the chances of a good pull are so low.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Previous

Return to NBA Live 18