NBA Live 18 Bug Reports

Talk about NBA Live 18 here.

NBA Live 18 Bug Reports

Postby Andrew on Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:12 pm

NBA Live 18 Bug Reports

This is our official bug report topic for NBA Live 18. Please keep all posts constructive, civil, and on-topic. Please also use the follow template when posting issues, so as to provide clear and concise information about the problem you're having:

Code: Select all
[b]Bug description:[/b]

[b]Platform (PlayStation 4/Xbox One):[/b]

[b]Game Mode:[/b]

[b]Any additional information (steps to reproduce, etc):[/b]

Also, a couple of things to keep in mind...

What IS a bug

A mode or feature that isn't working as intended. This includes issues such as game crashes, data not saving (or being suddenly erased), non-functioning menus, weird behaviour and glitches during gameplay, and the like.

What ISN'T a bug

Anything that's working as intended, but you simply don't like or agree with. This includes player ratings that you disagree with, a feature you don't care for, an outdated face/hairstyle, and so forth. That's all valid feedback, but they aren't bugs, so they don't belong in this topic. Feel free to post them in other topics discussing feedback about NBA Live 18.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: NBA Live 18 Bug Reports

Postby wdh6325 on Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:22 pm

Bug#1. Whenever playing with EA action high cam. The camera gets stuck towards the ceiling when starting a new quarter. I have to call a time out to get the camera to reset. It happens every game.
Bug#2. My Xbox one controller will lose responsiveness and I can no longer control my player. I have to call a time out to get control back.
wdh6325

Postby Izzy Snow on Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:21 pm

Server Disconnect:

PlayStation 4:

Live Ultimate Team:

If you hit the share button to post a clip on Twitter, after you've successfully posted the clip, when you return to your game you will be disconnected to the EA servers which results in you losing a 1 game contract. Fortunately it doesn't result in a loss but it sucks because I like to share my highlight moments on the fly and this was not an issue before official launch (remember I had the game early).:
Izzy Snow

Postby Andrew on Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:42 pm

I remember that being an issue in NBA Live 14, too.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Izzy Snow on Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:16 am

Andrew wrote:I remember that being an issue in NBA Live 14, too.

Oh well. I hope they address this. If I'm not streaming, it's my way to showcase their game on Twitter you feel me?
Izzy Snow

Postby Andrew on Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:19 am

Absolutely. It was annoying back then, so hopefully it can be resolved this time around.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Danny3408 on Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:37 pm

Fatigue does not work in the game. Even when playing 7 minute quarters, the CPU will never make a substitution. It is because the fatigue only kicks in when playing 12 minute quarters, which no one does. Needs to be adjusted so that fatigue is calculated accordingly. If in a 12 minute quarter a player gets tired in 6 minutes, then in a 6 minute quarter a player should get tired after 3 minutes, etc.

Please fix this!!
Danny3408

Postby [Q] on Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:29 pm

I got random crashes in The League mode towards the end of my text message conversations. Also, the reporter mentioned I got 9 assists in my last game against Oklahoma City but they were actually the next team we were going to play.

In the news screen, it would continually mention Dirk's double doubles but I'm on his team and he was certainly not getting any double doubles
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby Solaris Phase Two on Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:39 am

Bug description:No trades occur

Platform (PlayStation 4/Xbox One):PS4

Game Mode:Franchise

Any additional information (steps to reproduce, etc): I simmed all the way to all star weekend and no trades are on the transaction page. There isn't even a page to view trades just signings and releases
Solaris Phase Two

Postby ThaLiveKing on Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:15 am

This happened after today's patch

ThaLiveKing

Postby Izzy Snow on Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:29 am

ThaLiveKing wrote:This happened after today's patch

[ Image ]

Can't help but laugh at this. :lol:
Izzy Snow

Postby ThaLiveKing on Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:21 am

Izzy Snow wrote:
ThaLiveKing wrote:This happened after today's patch

[ Image ]

Can't help but laugh at this. :lol:

I seen that, and was like, is this a prank? LMAO
ThaLiveKing

Postby Andrew on Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:17 am

Aiming for that ten second violation. :lol:
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby iceinmyveins on Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:25 pm

Platform: PS4

Mode: Menus

Bug: Crashes while roster editing. This happened twice to me, while trying to adjust team rotations/depth charts. In general, games don't do this on PS4 like in prior generations. Hasn't happened since, but I also haven't really done any intense rotation editing since, either.

Not sure if these next two qualify as bugs, but the menus seem so awfully slow and clunky. It makes it frustrating to update rosters, etc. I've wondered if maybe it's a server issue? I say this only because other games with similar slowness sometimes improve when "offline." Couldn't really find a way to "disconnect" from the EA server, other than turning off my PS4 connection, and I got my updates done with the roster without too much time lost, so didn't try. The menus are so slow and clunky that it freaks me out and makes me think it is going to crash, lol, whenever I do editing.

The game will say "exporting roster" after I'm finished, but I still have to manually save my active roster file for it to take effect, which again makes me nervous knowing there is no autosave after every roster change. Just a bit odd, really.

Also, I get "gameplay recording unavailable due to entering a blocked scene" a lot. I never see this message on any other PS4 games, so it's been kind of strange to say the least. It's not like I'm pressing the capture button on the PS controller, either.
iceinmyveins

Postby Andrew on Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:23 pm

It looks like there's an issue with the latest roster, as there are some duplicate players in the free agent pool. Any crashes could be related to that.

Menus are kind of slow to load. That's something to fix for NBA Live 19.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Uncle Drew on Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:00 pm

Where the hell did this come from? Court should be Moda Center, not St Louis Sounds. This game never ceases to amaze, with these random bugs.

Uncle Drew

Postby Andrew on Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:23 pm

That'd be NBA 2K18, not NBA Live 18.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Uncle Drew on Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:26 am

Andrew wrote:That'd be NBA 2K18, not NBA Live 18.

Sorry, wrong area.
Uncle Drew

Postby Andrew on Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:38 am

No harm done. :)
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Segageeknavarre on Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:09 pm

So im having this weird issue on xbox one live 18 and 19 where the game just runs for 5 mins then crashes and sends me on the main xbox homescreen i got it with 19 cause i was having network issues that day maybe the update thing caused a corrupt install but its happening to 18 too thats just weird also it always has this weird issue where it has to update all 13 steps every other time i play the game anyone know of these issues?
Segageeknavarre

Return to NBA Live 18