in game injuries

Talk about NBA 2K18 here.

in game injuries

Postby miguel88 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:28 am

this is my basketball game in a long time I m a fan of madden but I really love how 2k care my league and mygm
but I play few matches on my league and I didn't see any injury just on sim matches but when i play i don't see any, anyone has this problem there are a mod o something to change this
thanks
miguel88

Re: in game injuries

Postby Andrew on Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:25 am

In MyLEAGUE, you can change the sliders to increase the frequency and severity of injuries. No mods or external tweaking necessary, it's all there in the mode's settings.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby miguel88 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:22 am

Andrew wrote:In MyLEAGUE, you can change the sliders to increase the frequency and severity of injuries. No mods or external tweaking necessary, it's all there in the mode's settings.

thanks
but yes I try to adjust those sliders but seen like is only working on sim matches do you guys get injuries on the matches you play, I play like 20 matches and I didn't see any injured player
miguel88

Postby Andrew on Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:19 am

There are sliders that affect gameplay as well. Quarter length is also a factor; you're more likely to see injuries if you play longer quarters. Sometimes you can be lucky in terms of injuries; or unlucky as the case may be, depending on whether or not you want to see a lot of them.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K18