NBA 2K18 RESURRECTION MOD *RELEASED*

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

NBA 2K18 RESURRECTION MOD *RELEASED*

Postby SiC2KK on Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:57 pm

JOIN ON THIS FACEBOOK PAGE FOR THE LATEST ROSTER UPDATE AND NEW MODS FOR NBA 2K18

PREVIEWS:

2K18 RESURRECTION MOD RELEASED:
CLICK HERE

FACEBOOK GROUP
CLICK HERE
Last edited by SiC2KK on Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise."

- Kobe Bryant

SiC2KK

Re: NBA 2K18 RESURRECTION MOD *RELEASED*

Postby SiC2KK on Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:55 pm

RELEASED!
"Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise."

- Kobe Bryant

SiC2KK

Postby bongo88 on Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:59 am

Thanks for this!

I'll download 2k18 sometime in the next week and give this a shot. I was enjoying 2k20, but the double team defense was finally driving me crazy. like, i would try to play in the post with malone and chuck, but the double team would come in like 2 seconds. No fun since i couldn't back down with chuck for like, 28 seconds :) hahahah

anyways, let me know what scoreboard you would like for 2k18. I'll get it made sometime soon after i download the game.

thanks for doing this. will try it out after downloading the game
bongo88

Postby bongo88 on Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:09 am

oh, just thought of this,

again, haven't tried the roster, but thanks for updating it .... will download 2k18 in a week or two slowly.

anyways, vanwolfhawk on OS made some crazy realistic teams.... but they was a few years old. anyways, i learned much from his threads about tendency edits and playbook edits.

https://forums.operationsports.com/foru ... alism.html

https://forums.operationsports.com/foru ... plete.html

https://forums.operationsports.com/vannwolfhawk/

anyways, you could peruse them and maybe find something interesting. the interesting difference between 2k20 and 2k18 (that i've found over the past year) is that 2k20 is much more badge reliant and 2k18 is much more tendency reliant. so, like, in 2k20 .... if i want Christ Paul to take more midrange jumpers, i'd change the midrange badge to gold or purple, and the tendencies don't do much. the badges over ride the tendencies almost completely.

But, with 2k18 the tendencies were much stronger and the badge level only slightly boosted them. So, just change Christ Paul mid range tendency, and his shot selection would change immediately in 2k18.

regardless, no next gen for PC .... and the 2k20 double team is just plain ridiculous.... never did find a fix online.

But yeah, excited to try this out in a week or two. have a good day.
bongo88

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding