Official NLSC Wishlist for NBA Live 19

Talk about NBA Live 19 here.

Official NLSC Wishlist for NBA Live 19

Postby Andrew on Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:11 pm

Alright everyone, it's definitely time that we start compiling our Wishlist for NBA Live 19, so here is our official NBA Live 19 Wishlist thread. This is the place to post constructive feedback that will be submitted to the NBA Live Development Team; that means anything from bugs that need fixing, to features that you want to see added or improved upon, to anything else you feel would make the next iteration of NBA Live better.

A couple of notes and important suggestions on how to give the most comprehensive and useful feedback (based on previous conversations with developers):

Important Notes & Suggestions

Please keep this stuff in mind as you're posting your ideas!

• One suggested format is to post your top 15-20 wishes/suggestions for the game, ie. the 15-20 most important things that NBA Live 19 needs to do/add/improve upon. If you have a couple of extra points, that's fine, but try to prioritise. If you don't have that many suggestions, that's fine too; just post the feedback you have and want to share with the developers.

• Alternatively, post your top ten or so suggestions you have for different aspects of the game, such as gameplay, game modes, presentation, features, and so on. Again, if you have less than ten, no problem. That's a strongly suggested maximum for the lists, not a minimum.

• Make sure that you elaborate and post further details where necessary. There's no need to write an essay - there's nothing wrong with being brief, direct, and to the point - but saying things like "better gameplay" doesn't give enough feedback. Explain how you want gameplay to get better, what changes are required to see an improvement. Mention specific issues, along with relevant improvements and fixes you want to see. A few sentences or subpoints are fine, and will add clarification.

• Be constructive! No insults, flaming or bashing in this thread. If you're not interested in providing actual feedback and discussing ways to improve the game, please move along. If you want to vent about NBA Live 18, please feel free to make use of other threads in the Forum, but this is a thread for constructive feedback only. You don't need to sugarcoat things, or hold back on talking about stuff that needs to be fixed, just don't be abusive or needlessly snarky. Explaining what you think is broken or unsatisfactory, and what you want to see changed, is useful feedback. Telling the developers they're stupid, suck, and you hate them, on the other hand, is not.

• Lists of bugs that haven't been resolved in the NBA Live 18 title updates are also most welcome.

That's about it. Feel free to start posting your ideas and if you have any further questions, just ask. We'll be passing along all feedback, and will likely look at compiling a "Top Wishes" section as the Wishlist takes shape.
This topic was moved from NBA Live 18 by Andrew on Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:16 pm.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: Official NLSC Wishlist for NBA Live 19

Postby [Q] on Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:53 am

Overall, I enjoyed Live 18 and they even made some cool improvements during the season so far. These are the things that I don't think they'll get to this year, and hopefully will fix for next year.

Gameplay- Not really mode-specific but more about in-game gameplay
-Needs in-game injuries, even if it's just the animations like in Live 10. Injuries are part of the game. If anything, it can be minor (they play on with reduced stats) or out for game(s), season, etc.
-CPU does tend to drive to the basket a lot. Not a big deal, as it does add to the challenge but I guess not very realistic.
-Players seem to like to hang out with a foot on the 3 point line, which causes a catch and shoot to be 2 pointers. They need to stay behind the line. Also, on fast breaks, they step on the line way too much
-Shots from behind the backboard rarely go in.
-Tip ins are still way too frequent on missed free throws.
-Tip ins are a bit too accurate in my opinion.
-Charge/block fouls need work. Charges are way too frequent. Also, they should remove continuation like the NBA has done this year. More fouls should be called "on the floor".
-reduce the number of fouls for foul outs in shorter games? Adds to the strategy of the game.
-Arena announcer should be loud, but can be barely heard in-game. It kind of takes away from the real NBA experience if you don't hear players' names being announced after they score. Add more arena-specific sounds, especially for certain situations (Lakers now play Super Mario coin & 1up on made free throws, etc). NBA Live 10 was really good with this.
-There should be women in pickup games and Live Run as well
-baseline camera needs adjusting. it's hard to see into the corners on defense, so guys can cut back door to the basket without you knowing. Maybe it should be higher to be able to see the shot clock on the basket
-controls and buttons aren't bad, but I have to icon pass everything because the directional pass never goes where I want it to go. Why the heck does it always think oh, let's pass this to the other side of the court?
-bring back the free throw shooting from Elite 11 with the sticks.
-You need to have the ability to play against friends online, or better yet team up with them in OTP like in Live 10.
-You should be able to add/remove players' shirts underneath the jersey. Jordan Clarkson looks ridiculous with the shirt plus all the accessories on
-Create a team feature for regular rosters. Use the Ultimate Team creation as a guide by picking a logo, team name, coach, arena. That would allow us to do own own retro teams or what ifs like they have in Ultimate Team challenges

Franchise- Put this before The one, as a lot of issues with this mode also are in The One
-Add All-star weekend. Skills challenge you just need to dribble and shoot like you do in game. 3 pt shootout & Dunk contest would be nice. No Guitar Hero dunking but like Live 06
-You should at the very least be able to edit players' numbers, especially if they're going to change if a guy re-signs.
-A lot more could be done with that news feed other than Stephen A Smith telling you your role on the team.
-Not sure if the weekly format works for this mode the way it's done right now. The other teams that play that week don't play their games until you sim to the next week. Maybe you can still label the Weeks, but do more of a monthly calendar type of interface and system where all games get simmed each day that they happen.
-I think the offseason is often an overlooked part of these kinds of modes. The signing period was surprisingly good, but a little too short. Scouting needs to be a thing. Announce retiring players?
- A lot of stuff happens that don't get explained or announced, hell even when you're out of the playoffs you can sim and you never know who wins the title. I'm less invested in the mode if I don't know what's going on.

The One-good start on the mode, a few additions would make it a lot better
-I think they should add more to really immerse you and believe that you are this character. You shouldn't be able to decide what team you play on and make trade demands as a rookie.
-Some of the skills choices in each archetype felt a little limiting, but I prefer the balance over freedom (cheating, 99 centers etc)
-Add All-star weekend, which is a nice goal for your player.
-Team should trade you if it makes sense. If you suck or your contract is expiring, too many guys at your position
-Some challenges and rewards need to be tweaked depending on how long the quarters are. There's no way I'm getting a triple double on 4 min quarters with accelerated clock..
-There should be an option not only for NBA home/away but statement and classic accessories. It's kind of boring to play every game in just the home/away jerseys
-A women's version would be cool. The base part is still there, just have her play in the WNBA instead of the NBA.
-I feel that all shot animations need to be unlocked at the beginning. It is a big part of your character and character's style and look so I think that's something you set at the beginning of your career. It's not something that you change to once you unlock it with a 89 rating. All other animations I don't mind being unlockable, but it's weird I still have a lot of animations and celebrations that are locked. I have no idea how I'd be able to get those even if I wanted them.
-shot animations should also not be limited to position. Everybody shoots a little differently, so why not give us all the options?
-crate system isn't the best. I hate having to buy multiple crates for a chance to get the thing I want. Also, jerseys are always buried at the end of the crate on the live events, which can be very difficult to get in a short amount of time. Also, stuff in live events like throwback jerseys and warmups should be available in the store normally. If you missed it at the beginning of the year, you should have a chance to get it again. Warmups for all teams weren't even available
-Live Run should have an option to prefer or wait for full games.
-I would love to have a Live run mode where you can play as NBA players like in Live 10.
-Add more name choices for Mike Breen to say. Add an option for each letter of the alphabet

Ultimate Team- Overall, a really fun mode to play. Legends are attainable unlike some previous years and contracts and everything seem pretty fair. This is actually the main mode I play now that i have finished the One
-Add retro logos & jerseys like in Live 15. (I mean, the Sonics logo and jersey were busted out for that legends challenge, so it's gotta be in there)
-Retro courts and coaches would be cool too. Kind of boring to have all these different types of cards, but no choices outside of current options
-Add the city and classic jerseys in the mode (seriously, how are they not in the mode yet?)
-It's really annoying to play new events against teams with old rosters. I understand for stuff originally in the game like league heroes, you can't change it but how hard is it to trade players, reorder the roster of a team for the week?
-New versions of players should have updated jersey numbers. I understand not much can be done for the base cards, but how does the Ladder Josh Hart not have the correct jersey number?
-More retro teams like the opponents in the masters series.
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby Andrew on Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:26 pm

Working on my comprehensive list, but I touched on a few things in this week's Friday Five: 5 Things NBA Live 19 Needs To Have.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby [Q] on Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:18 am

Ah yes, expanded rosters with two way players was something I thought of but forgot to put here. Roster size should be set to 17 and that should be carried over to franchise mode. Also, in the off-season in franchise mode, there should be no limit to roster size until the beginning of the season where you'll have to trim your roster down.
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby Andrew on Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:38 am

I've been wanting that for years (unlimited offseason roster, trim by training camp). Even if it's limited to something like 20-25, that'll better simulate the training camp cuts.

If nothing else, expanding the rosters to 17 players -13 active, and with Two Way Players - is a must for authenticity.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby [Q] on Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:34 am

Yes I agree. And since the two way spots don't count against the salary cap you should be able to sign anyone to those spots, but only certain players would be willing to sign those
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby Book_Gazette on Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:24 am

I think my big wish is a PC port. I've been playing Live Mobile since Andrew announced the news and it's going the identical direction as NBA 2K18, DLCs, and just recently a huge wave of players were barred for innocent reason for 3rd party interference and I unfortunately was not the subject of.

But a PC port would be awesome, and we'd mod the hell out of it, and plus we also can get an insanely awesome market: China, which is a large PC gaming market
Book_Gazette

Postby The X on Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:34 pm

Live '18 is a good foundation but game needs a lot of work, polish & depth to be considered a good game & one worthy of full price.

I admittedly haven't played the game a lot (same with 2K18 this year), so these are my experiences off limited playtime so take them as you will. I was Live head from Live '95 to Live '06 & jumped ship to NBA 2K around NBA 2K6 I believe & haven't looked back until this year when 2K dropped the ball.

Anyways, take these with a grain of salt if you wish or handpick a few for the list....

Gameplay

1. Greatly improve late game logic & fouling: this is honestly woeful at this stage. They need to spend a bit of time here & they've really gotta get this sorted for Live '19. CPU opponent & your CPU teammates won't auto foul. CPU AI won't put up quick shots, foul to extend game. Regardless of other gameplay improvements that are made, if this fundamental part of basketball isn't sorted then it is a bit of a waste of time.

2. Keep accelerated game clock: this is a shining feature in EA Sports titles & needs to stay in the game. I don't have time or the will to play long games. So yes, please keep.

3. Continual improvements: Live '18 has been good with this. Tweaking gameplay slightly, adding new animations, removing bad ones. These are appreciated.

4. Playbooks: You need to spend a lot of time in this area with X's & O's. Freelance offences etc. It doesn't need to be on 2K's level, but needs to improve. Player off-ball movement etc.

5. More Player Differentiation: It's something that 2K does well & franking Live (& also previously NCAA Bball) does poorly. Players should feel different. It's getting better but needs a lot more work. I think animations are key, but also attributes.

6: More & Better Animations: Remove steal/foul canned animation. Some of contact layups like terrible & take away from experience.

7. Keep defender mini-duel: I mean green/yellow/red on whether you correctly anticipate on D.

8. Better balance: Slightly reduce blocks, low post shouldn't be as OP, cut psychic steals etc

9. Continue fun factor: One thing that game has shined with is concentrating on being easy to pick up and play & being fun, a video game that replicates NBA. Sometimes adding super realism takes away from fun. The Live series has always historically been about 5v5 fun sim experience. Please continue this.

10. Look at WNBA: I've found game plays a little better with women's teams than men's. I'm not the only one that thinks this or has felt this. Maybe has to do with speed of game, animations etc.

11. In-game injuries: Come on guys, get this done.

Presentation/Graphics/Audio

1. Fix laggy screen presentation slides: really detracts from game. Honestly if you can't provide those ESPN presentation slide-in graphics lag-free then they shouldn't be there.

2. Improve commentary: let's face it, it's not that good. It's not as important as some other fixes but they just need to continue to expand recorded database, improve contextual stuff. I wouldn't worry about adding multiple commentators, they're not at that stage yet. Just get it better.

3. FROSTBITE: this is single biggest addition that many of us want. I understand for Live '19 might not work but if it can, that would be great. At very least, '20 needs to have it.

4. Player Models: They're OK but not as far variation for different body types. More variation please

5. Imperial, not Metric: Feet, not cm, pounds, not kg. Or at very least give us a choice!

Ultimate Team

1. Look at FUT (FIFA Ultimate Team) & steal ideas: Squad battles, squad rewards, daily objectives, weekly objectives, squad building challenges so you can get rid of your unwanted cards (especially important at moment since not enough people playing & auction house is dead). Naturally continue with fantasy challenges & take what works & make everything else better. This mode should shine & can be a lot better. I can't see any option to play online against friends. This can't be serious can it? They should have online series (as opposed to seasons) with best of 5. Really, depth, depth, depth.

The One/Career Mode

1. Better camera angles: at the moment they are terrible. They follow the ball, not the man. It's player lock so you should follow man. Many times you are off screen, especially defensively. This is a must fix. None of the camera angles are any good for this, what is their star mode. I know most people like the traditional "2K" camera from behind, whereas I prefer broadcast/press sort of camera angle. Either way, need as much court coverage as possible with zoom options available.

WNBA

1. Build on it: Add Season Mode, Playoff Mode, Play Online with these teams.

FRANCHISE

1. Depth: At the moment mode is unplayable. It needs depth badly. No real GM part, where is 2 way contracts? Euro stash? 3 team trades? Contract extensions? Luxury tax? Real life contract extensions & info needs to be in rosters & reflect in mode like 2K. I couldn't seem to add picks to trades so don't know what is going on there. Where is trading block? Sim stats engine need a lot of work.

2. Calendar: Weekly & advance, I just don't dig it. I should be able to see monthly calendar.

3. Player Skill Upgrades: This is dealt with poorly. I shouldn't be able to spend player skill points upgrading players. This should be reflected by player potential &
    player performance. Game needs to do it organically, not player.
The X
is
NLSC Team Member

Postby Lamrock on Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:52 am

I agree with pretty much all of your points, X. It literally plays just like Live 2005 - for better and for worse. It's actually fun to play, and I love the arcade aspects to it, but the lack of late-game strategy and in-game injuries would have been unacceptable a decade ago.. It really does feel like they're understaffed, because for all its flaws, Madden is a considerably more polished product.

Accelerated clock is a fantastic idea - their best one since sim intervention. I hope 2K steals it.

Franchise is a joke. Other than the sim intervention feature which 2K has now, Live has been outclassed in this area since the PS2 era, and have managed to take huge steps back with each console generation. It's clearly not a priority, and while I'm in the minority, I won't be buying their games if they continue to ignore this more. But that's just me.

The calendar thing is absurd - they must have just copied and pasted some of Madden's franchise code, and spent the better part of an afternoon editing it to make it work for an NBA season.

I actually like the player skill upgrades though. Player potential generally dictates how fast they accrue XP, and their age how expensive upgrades are. Player performance determines how much XP you get. I think it's fun to level up your players - it puts you in the role of assistant coach. And if you want to say, make your Center shoot threes, you don't have to throw away possessions trying to level him up in game.
Lamrock

Postby The X on Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:41 am

Lamrock wrote:I actually like the player skill upgrades though. Player potential generally dictates how fast they accrue XP, and their age how expensive upgrades are. Player performance determines how much XP you get. I think it's fun to level up your players - it puts you in the role of assistant coach. And if you want to say, make your Center shoot threes, you don't have to throw away possessions trying to level him up in game.
That sounds alright. I was worried that you could quickly grade up player. I admittedly haven't spent much time with it as no way do I want to play franchise mode the way it currently sits.

Andrew, please feel free to exclude player skill progression in franchise mode note that I made.
The X
is
NLSC Team Member

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:16 am

Here is mine:

Gameplay

1. Smooth out animations - The post game and shots on the move still need work. They don't look natural.
2. Bring size-ups back - It adds authenticity to the game, making it so all the players don't blend in together.
3. Make players have a legitimate first step - Not necessarily a burst, but better acceleration off of moves to the hoop.
4. Fix the rocket dunks - Yes, I know this has been in Live for years. But a lot of the dunks look fake and unnatural. I can jump a couple feet inside the free throw line almost at a stand still and rocket to the hoop with Tyler Zeller like Dominique Wilkins. It looks fake and feels silly.
5. Add more variations to the layups: Maybe give players layup packages for guards/forwards and centers. Seeing the centers do most or all the same layups (especially that reverse one... ugh) as the guards takes away from the realism as well. It hurts the authenticity.
6. Find a way to make the game more reactive: Ive played the game on both PS4 and Xbox One, on different TV's, and it feels the same. The lag when hitting a button and it happening on the screen hurts the feel.
7. Make the stars matter: It's really easy to dominate a game with most any player, find a way to differentiate the stars with the average players, and with the below average players.

Modes

1. Overhaul Dynasty Mode: Allow us to be the user of multiple teams in the mode.

Rosters

1. Give us a legends pool or all decade teams. Use that in your promos before the game comes out to get more people to buy the game.

That's the stuff that I really care about, I know other things could be mentioned.

Oh, and bring the game to PC........... please?
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby The X on Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:30 am

The other thing is the game doesn't fit on my TV screen. Only game I've played that is like this. Most noticeable in The One where there is stuff off screen. This has to be fixed. Very amateur. No way to fix this & many other users, including Andrew, have also dealt with this.
The X
is
NLSC Team Member

Postby ThaLiveKing on Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:24 am

The X wrote:The other thing is the game doesn't fit on my TV screen. Only game I've played that is like this. Most noticeable in The One where there is stuff off screen. This has to be fixed. Very amateur. No way to fix this & many other users, including Andrew, have also dealt with this.

I went into my TV settings and switch the Display Area to Normal...I can't remember if it was +1 or -1. Now I see everything on the screen, It cause a bounce effect in between plays but you barely notice it
ThaLiveKing

Postby Andrew on Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:10 am

I've messed around with my TV settings to no avail, though I had no issues on another TV. Go figure. Still something they need to fix, even if there are some in-game display adjustment controls for us to manually fix issues like that if they arise.

I am actually a little optimistic that more will be done with Franchise mode. As it stands, it did get a few upgrades this year (and some changes that I'm not a fan of, to be fair), and while it isn't the top priority, I think there is a willingness to do a little more with it. It's worth compiling suggestions for, at any rate.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby [Q] on Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:04 pm

That's weird live plays fine for me but overwatch is just a tad bit too wide for my screen
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby The X on Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:48 pm

ThaLiveKing wrote:
The X wrote:The other thing is the game doesn't fit on my TV screen. Only game I've played that is like this. Most noticeable in The One where there is stuff off screen. This has to be fixed. Very amateur. No way to fix this & many other users, including Andrew, have also dealt with this.

I went into my TV settings and switch the Display Area to Normal...I can't remember if it was +1 or -1. Now I see everything on the screen, It cause a bounce effect in between plays but you barely notice it

My TV doesn't have that functionality so I'm out of luck.

As I said before thisis a first for me so Live need to fix this
The X
is
NLSC Team Member

Postby MLBNFLNBALGS on Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:37 pm

:new: ERASE ADMINS!!
Last edited by MLBNFLNBALGS on Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
MLBNFLNBALGS

Postby beegees on Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:19 pm

Make an user option to adjust foul-out limits. We rarely play all 48 mins long, so for ~5 minutes quarter to foul out becomes impossible unless to proportionally set the limit of fouls on 3-4. I would like to see more players coming on the court, not just to play the starting five all the time. NBA 2K has that one ☝️

Let AI teams make trades in the franchise mode. That absence now (NBA Live 18) is embarrassing. The mode is ruined.

Return automatically substitutions in the Live Ultimate Team. In NBA Live 18 only the starters play, so taking into account the amount of allowed fouls (6 per player), no injuries, short quarters in challenges (3-5 minutes), it’s not relevant what players are filled the bench. NBA Live 14–16 do it.
This Is Where I Came In

beegees

Postby Samm on Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:21 am

Expand on commentary. Too many silent dead spots that need to be filled as well as flow more.

Customisable camera angles including zoom distance

Add nike and nba logos to all accessories

Thin out leg accessories. Certain leg sleeves look like thick rubber

Expand roster editing. Allow for accessory changes for both home and away

Allow us to use nba players outside of just the nba play now mode

Keep adding a ton of animations for improved gameplay
Samm

Postby [Q] on Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:36 am

beegees wrote:Make an user option to adjust foul-out limits. We rarely play all 48 mins long, so for ~5 minutes quarter to foul out becomes impossible unless to proportionally set the limit of fouls on 3-4. I would like to see more players coming on the court, not just to play the starting five all the time. NBA 2K has that one ☝️

Let AI teams make trades in the franchise mode. That absence now (NBA Live 18) is embarrassing. The mode is ruined.

Return automatically substitutions in the Live Ultimate Team. In NBA Live 18 only the starters play, so taking into account the amount of allowed fouls (6 per player), no injuries, short quarters in challenges (3-5 minutes), it’s not relevant what players are filled the bench. NBA Live 14–16 do it.

I agree with foul outs. I picked up 3 in the first half of 3 min quarters and was never in danger of fouling out.
Earlier versions of the game did make subs in The One but they patched that out.
In Ultimate Team, they do make subs, but only on all star and superstar difficulty.

One thing I don't like is automatic timeouts. I should be able to turn those off in LUT as it wastes time and extends the game and also at the end of a close game they'll blow my timeouts that I'm trying to save
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby RayRay_953 on Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:53 am

[Q] wrote:
beegees wrote:Make an user option to adjust foul-out limits. We rarely play all 48 mins long, so for ~5 minutes quarter to foul out becomes impossible unless to proportionally set the limit of fouls on 3-4. I would like to see more players coming on the court, not just to play the starting five all the time. NBA 2K has that one ☝️

I agree with foul outs. I picked up 3 in the first half of 3 min quarters and was never in danger of fouling out.
Earlier versions of the game did make subs in The One but they patched that out.
In Ultimate Team, they do make subs, but only on all star and superstar difficulty.

One thing I don't like is automatic timeouts. I should be able to turn those off in LUT as it wastes time and extends the game and also at the end of a close game they'll blow my timeouts that I'm trying to save

LUT's substitutions aren't triggered by difficulty, but by length of quarters. Any game that's not five minute quarters won't have substitutions, and in the Master Magic challenge, the last 5 games are on All-Star, but since they're 4 minute quarters, no subs will happen.

I don't know if this is in the game or not, but I would like to see an option to turn off auto substitutions, especially in LUT. I mentioned in the Ultimate Team thread about how the coach goes by the substitution screen ratings, and works around those ratings, denying some of my better players' minutes.
RayRay_953

Postby [Q] on Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:19 am

Ah gotcha most of the higher difficulty games are 5 non quarters. I usually set up subs myself but like I said the timeouts are a pain. At the very least you should be able to skip cut scenes. 2k does the same thing and force you to watch something you've seen hundreds of times
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby Andrew on Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:10 am

I end up wasting a lot of contracts because of the lack of substitutions, and the lack of a need to substitute on the shorter challenges. Mind you, I've got a lot of contract cards in reserve so it's not really a problem, but still, it'd be nice to make use of the entire team more often. A rotation screen would be good; that's another thing MyTEAM has that LUT could benefit from.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby [Q] on Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:46 am

I like they way they did the contracts this year. It's allowed you to keep the best cards around and build a good team. In older versions of Madden UT, you got less games applying contracts on better cards.
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby Andrew on Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:15 am

It used to be that way in LUT as well. I agree it's a good change.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Next

Return to NBA Live 19