What gives with inbound passes?

Talk about NBA Live 19 here.

What gives with inbound passes?

Postby StyxTx on Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:52 am

Ok. This is outrageous. We're playing against the Lakers.

On the last 3 inbound passes by the Lakers, McGee, instead of throwing to the guy in front of him, has thrown full court passes over the head of everyone on the other end and out of bounds. What's going on?

Also, I haven't watched an NBA game in 30 years. Do fouls on 3-point shots happen frequently?

Ok, I had to sim to the end because they kept throwing full court passes. Something is f***ed.
StyxTx

Re: What gives with inbound passes?

Postby Andrew on Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:59 am

More AI lapses that need to be addressed. Once again, if you can provide some videos, I'll pass them along to show the devs exactly what's happening.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby StyxTx on Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:16 am

Andrew wrote:More AI lapses that need to be addressed. Once again, if you can provide some videos, I'll pass them along to show the devs exactly what's happening.

Don't know how to do videos, but I said what was happening. Videos wouldn't show anything different. They just kept throwing them full court. It was the 4th qtr.

This is the first time this has happened so I don't know if they just had a recent update that's causing it or what.
StyxTx

Postby Andrew on Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:14 pm

I can probably assist with the videos. The description helps and I can pass it along, but I know from seeing other feedback being directed to the developers on Twitter that visual aids can be helpful to them as well.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to NBA Live 19