Online or Offline Gamer?

Talk about NBA Live 19 here.

Are you an online or offline gamer these days in NBA Live?

63%
Mostly Offline
25%
About 50/50
No votes
Mostly Online
13%
No votes

Total votes : 8

Online or Offline Gamer?

Postby Andrew on Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:52 pm

Just to see what the demographics are like these days, would you consider yourself an online or offline gamer in NBA Live, or maybe some combination of the two? For the purposes of the poll, modes that have online content but single player gameplay count as offline.

I haven't played NBA Live 19 as much as I would've liked, but I'd classify myself as mostly offline. I do have some interest in dabbling in online play, but I'm more interested in the franchise and Ultimate Team experiences. My dissatisfaction with both this year are a big reason why I've mostly been playing NBA 2K19.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: Online or Offline Gamer?

Postby mp3 on Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:21 am

Offline 100%

Maybe in a different timezone in a different country like the US me and my buddy's would have some fun in Pro-Am like the NLSC crew did do in the passed but as it stands the servers are wack and the type of people you play online are mostly wack too, I don't mean there cheating but they exploit the gameplay (James Harden like) to just make it not enjoyable to play for me.
Youtube - mp3 Basketball Gaming
mp3

Postby Andrew on Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:53 am

Agreed. It's been getting worse in NBA 2K, and NBA Live online has been oddly unstable for me, to say nothing of the issues that arise from the way others play.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby mp3 on Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:20 pm

I think in a way going back to the podcast where Derrick was talking about czar saying people expect more theses days so expectations are way too high well the most fun I've had in years was NBA live 19 franchise mode, very simple, alot of fun and took it back to the good old days where they kept it simple but yet me and my mates would sit there some nights for hours on end playing 8-10 straight 12 minute Q games and we didn't care about what the game didn't have we just enjoyed what we did have and I think that's where iam at when I look at the games today, I won't trash online modes but none of it appeals to me anymore.
Youtube - mp3 Basketball Gaming
mp3

Postby Andrew on Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:31 pm

That's a good way of looking at it.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to NBA Live 19