Which is the best draft class for 2019 can you recommend in NBA 2k19 PC?

Talk about NBA 2K19 here.

Which is the best draft class for 2019 can you recommend in NBA 2k19 PC?

Postby orangejoshh on Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:40 am

Hi, I recently bought the game and I am looking for an accurate ratings for draft class 2019 and seems like I am having a hard time since most of the top download are pretty bad on online (face dont matter). Can anyone provide a content name or ID I can search? Sorry if this is the wrong section to ask this, kindly forward or move my post to the correct section if ever, thank you! and also which base roster is accurate in terms of ratings, tendencies, etc.?
orangejoshh

Re: Which is the best draft class for 2019 can you recommend in NBA 2k19 PC?

Postby TheBob222 on Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:14 am

I would recommend any game on pc as opposed to console, as long as your pc can run it. That being said, yes and no. As far as accurate you won't know until next season, and it's just going to be up to what you think is accurate. Although you can do much more on pc with cyberfaces and draft classes, it's not all out there for you, and most of the leg work is done by you, meaning you have to be out there and find it. Many active modders are generous enough to post their work here, but it's not as easy as its sounds, especially if you plan diving further in.
TheBob222

Re: Which is the best draft class for 2019 can you recommend in NBA 2k19 PC?

Postby FlyLo on Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:09 pm

Check the modding section - there are some dedicated modders who are ontop of this, as for tendencies that would be a bit harder to find accurate ones, especially for rookies.
FlyLo

Return to NBA 2K19