CLASSIC SEASONS MOD 86-97 (87, 94 & 95 w/stats) ** 98 RELEASE IMMINENT **

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: CLASSIC SEASONS MOD '88 OUT NOW! 94 UPDATED w/stats 88-94 are all out!

Postby sticky-fingers on Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:03 pm

Stildo is still working on the roster and had some crashes issues unfortunately.

On my side, i started to work on coaches CFs (i cant stand the generic coaches CFs). I posted few of them on twitter.

I'll see what i can do to add flat top look to D.West.
sticky-fingers

Postby smatz151 on Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:59 am

Thanks for the update Sticky! Coaches are looking great! As a Suns and Timberwolves fan I can't wait to see what you do with Cotton Fitzsimmons/Paul Westphal and Sidney Lowe/Flip Saunders. Do you happen to know if there will be any shoe updates as we go further along into the 90's? We have some good ones for 80's and early 90's but mid to late 90's could use a few more models in my opinion.
smatz151

Postby sticky-fingers on Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:23 am

Fitzsimmons is done, the others not yet.
And yeah, Mickachiste: is working hard on the shoes :wink:

a quick job on DW :

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sticky-fingers

Postby Stildo33 on Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:27 am

smatz151 wrote:Thanks for the update Sticky! Coaches are looking great! As a Suns and Timberwolves fan I can't wait to see what you do with Cotton Fitzsimmons/Paul Westphal and Sidney Lowe/Flip Saunders. Do you happen to know if there will be any shoe updates as we go further along into the 90's? We have some good ones for 80's and early 90's but mid to late 90's could use a few more models in my opinion.

Hey! Yes, shoes will be updated as we go along. Anything particular you are looking for?

Yeah, I had a LOT done on the 95 then ran into a game breaking issue. I had to restart it. Thankfully it won't take as long as it did initially to recreate it. If all goes well, I hope to have my stuff done in the next week. Then the team can update graphics/shoes. I will release a beta version at that point. Lady Culture will add her touches to the beta version as that can take a few weeks. I know some have been waiting on this for awhile.

After that, I am going to work on the 87 next, then I will likely do the rest of the 90s before going back in the 80s (it will just be way easier to do). So sorry!

I just got SLAMMED with life last year - my father passed away unexpectedly in June, I had to help my mom move, we were selling our house and building a new one, then just got destroyed with work all fall. I should have a LOT more time this winter/spring to mod again! Proof will be in results, but I am cranking full force again this week...finally!
Stildo33

Postby smatz151 on Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:34 am

Stildo33 wrote:
smatz151 wrote:Thanks for the update Sticky! Coaches are looking great! As a Suns and Timberwolves fan I can't wait to see what you do with Cotton Fitzsimmons/Paul Westphal and Sidney Lowe/Flip Saunders. Do you happen to know if there will be any shoe updates as we go further along into the 90's? We have some good ones for 80's and early 90's but mid to late 90's could use a few more models in my opinion.

Hey! Yes, shoes will be updated as we go along. Anything particular you are looking for?

Yeah, I had a LOT done on the 95 then ran into a game breaking issue. I had to restart it. Thankfully it won't take as long as it did initially to recreate it. If all goes well, I hope to have my stuff done in the next week. Then the team can update graphics/shoes. I will release a beta version at that point. Lady Culture will add her touches to the beta version as that can take a few weeks. I know some have been waiting on this for awhile.

After that, I am going to work on the 87 next, then I will likely do the rest of the 90s before going back in the 80s (it will just be way easier to do). So sorry!

I just got SLAMMED with life last year - my father passed away unexpectedly in June, I had to help my mom move, we were selling our house and building a new one, then just got destroyed with work all fall. I should have a LOT more time this winter/spring to mod again! Proof will be in results, but I am cranking full force again this week...finally!

Sounds like you have had a very tough and hectic year Stildo. Hope this new year brings peace and prosperity to you and your family. I appreciate everything you do to organize this mod and let me know if there is anything I can do to try and help out with it. Great to hear the 95 season is coming soon. Glad to hear some new shoes are coming soon too as that really adds to the authenticity and immersion for this mod. Listed below are a couple links from a 1995 eastbay mag and would love to see a few of those models perhaps make it in for the 95 or 96 season. Also great work Sticky on Doug West's early 90's look!

https://blog.eastbay.com/all/eastbay-me ... 95-heaven/

https://www.modern-notoriety.com/vintag ... from-1995/
smatz151

Re: CLASSIC SEASONS MOD '89 - '94 OFF LINE RELEASE FROM DEC OUT NOW!!!

Postby Culture Games on Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:46 am

ZigiJ wrote:Hey, been sleeping on this mod for a couple of months. Great work on the progress guys, thanks a lot.
(Y) :fire: (Y) :fire: (Y) :fire:

Was wondering are there any particular sliders you are using for this mod and what game speed would you recommend? Also, should there be past stats for the players or did I do something wrong because the stats section is just blank.

Thanks again and good luck moving forward.

Were going to be releasing an 80s and 90s slider set with the next release to give the most optimal results for both eras.

To give a quick answer n my opinion, game speed has to go up around 60, and body contact sensitivity has to go way down. Regardless of which era you play. Otherwise it just looks like underwater basketball with guys fumbling the ball like an elementary school game.
Culture Games
ABL Commish

Postby maumau78 on Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:52 pm

Culture Games wrote:
ZigiJ wrote:Hey, been sleeping on this mod for a couple of months. Great work on the progress guys, thanks a lot.
(Y) :fire: (Y) :fire: (Y) :fire:

Was wondering are there any particular sliders you are using for this mod and what game speed would you recommend? Also, should there be past stats for the players or did I do something wrong because the stats section is just blank.

Thanks again and good luck moving forward.

Were going to be releasing an 80s and 90s slider set with the next release to give the most optimal results for both eras.

To give a quick answer n my opinion, game speed has to go up around 60, and body contact sensitivity has to go way down. Regardless of which era you play. Otherwise it just looks like underwater basketball with guys fumbling the ball like an elementary school game.

Pay attention to this guy he asked me to create some CF and never pay me.
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore

You like my works? Support me! Donations Link Below:
https://paypal.me/maumau78mods
https://twitter.com/MauroAnceschi
https://www.youtube.com/user/anceschmau78/videos
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:45 am

maumau78 wrote:
Pay attention to this guy he asked me to create some CF and never pay me.

This entire situation and communication between you and culturegames took place off of the NLSC, this is a matter that should and will be resolved off of the NLSC by both of you. We do not want conversations related to paying for or selling mods on the NLSC.

We are not in the business of micro-managing, or policing happenings and communication that happen off of this site.

Move on.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Culture Games on Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:55 am

maumau78 wrote:he asked me to create some CF and never pay me.

I honestly don't know if your being purposefully dishonest, or your just not understanding. I did pay you. When you "passed" on doing the other half, I didnt pay you a second time. I have just as much reason to say that you scammed me. I screenshots of payments sent to you, screenshots of emails of you saying "i will pass on the remainder of the requests dont have time", which is why I didnt send you any MORE payments. Its not the place to flood NLSC topics with stuff that took place off NLSC. None of this was done on NLSC. Contributor or not, you can't do stuff like this. You should know better. You cant threaten people on here. You can't charge for mods on NLSC. No one is going to co-sign what your saying about me. Plenty of people can vouch for me. I'm not sending you any more money. This has been addressed. Move on.
Culture Games
ABL Commish

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:00 am

I am considering this matter resolved. If you two wish to continue this conversation outside of the NLSC, by all means do so.

But these conversations shouldn't be happening here, and certainly shouldn't be taking away from the great work being done here on the site.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby maumau78 on Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:57 am

Culture Games wrote:
maumau78 wrote:he asked me to create some CF and never pay me.

I honestly don't know if your being purposefully dishonest, or your just not understanding. I did pay you. When you "passed" on doing the other half, I didnt pay you a second time. I have just as much reason to say that you scammed me. I screenshots of payments sent to you, screenshots of emails of you saying "i will pass on the remainder of the requests dont have time", which is why I didnt send you any MORE payments. Its not the place to flood NLSC topics with stuff that took place off NLSC. None of this was done on NLSC. Contributor or not, you can't do stuff like this. You should know better. You cant threaten people on here. You can't charge for mods on NLSC. No one is going to co-sign what your saying about me. Plenty of people can vouch for me. I'm not sending you any more money. This has been addressed. Move on.

This is not true and you stopped reply to my e-mail so I took it here where it started becouse you contacted me using NLSC forums.
It's not about money I don't care less It's about asking other people to work for you then disapper and sto reply to another user: you're just not serious and I told all my contacts to be aware of you.

But as requested from D43 I will stop this now.
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore

You like my works? Support me! Donations Link Below:
https://paypal.me/maumau78mods
https://twitter.com/MauroAnceschi
https://www.youtube.com/user/anceschmau78/videos
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor

Postby larrylegend on Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:49 am

Hi All,

First I would like to thank all who have contributed to this wonderful project! I came back to NBA2K after a 10 year break just for it, I only wanted to play with classic teams.

Awesome work on courts, players, even game presentation! I first struggled to get back into 2k game which has strongly changed, but now I am having an exciting 91-92 season with the Boston Celtics.

I get pretty much accurate statistics after having slightly adapted Shady's simulation sliders as you can see. I like my 17 FT attempts per game, which is quite accurate for a simulation.

Concerning the shot charts, I do appreciate the fact that, on my side, it is not that easy to go inside. Interior defense is pretty good on 2k19 with the modified sliders.

From the CPU side, I also like like the fact that I can defend his penetrations and inside moves too, not too many 3 pts shooting which is perfectly accurate with old school NBA style. However, I would have liked more midrange attempts, while I have already put the midrange tendency to 100...

Do you have any suggestions to improve CPU midrange game ? I also see him try to force penetrations with the PG, but it really depends from the team and I have had a lot of well balanced offense games from the CPU.

Sometimes I notice some weird primacy choices on offence from the CPU, with great players not attempting a lot of shots. Do you think that it would make sense to try to update players tendency ratings ? But it would be a lot of work...

However, it still depends from the team and the game itself, my overall feeling is really good about 2k19 and this excellent mode: Thanks again!
larrylegend

Postby DaPrazident5B on Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:39 am

It seems pretty accurate.

Could you please share your sliders?

Thanks.
DaPrazident5B

Postby Stildo33 on Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:02 am

Hey everyone!

Well, I’m finally about done with the 95 update! I’m taking off for Florida until Thursday for some R&R with work colleagues. I’ll finish the last couple of teams Thursday, add in all the new coaches and CFs @stickyfingers made, and then I’m hoping to upload/share roster March 7/8/9th or so. I feel very solid about this deadline unless someone from my team tells me we are missing something major.

Thanks! This will be the best roster to date!
Stildo33

Postby smatz151 on Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:27 am

Awesome news! Really looking forward to this new update!
smatz151

Postby Stildo33 on Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:20 pm

Update: Stats are finally done! Editing all the coaches/staff and adding in the CFs @Stickyfingers made. Very nice! A few jersey tweaks and shoe tweaks and this will be good to go!
Stildo33

Postby JanisD on Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:25 am

What I do wrong? My 92-93 and 93-94 stadiums not look like in the PeacemanNOT post.

Here is the post.
viewtopic.php?f=241&t=112069

This is how mine looks like.
https://i.imgur.com/aBOTTc1.png

How it should look like.
https://i.imgur.com/QuoAhL2.png

Can someone give me the link of the latest files that I need to download?
There are so many links on the main page :D
Thank you!
JanisD

Postby Stildo33 on Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:44 pm

JanisD wrote:What I do wrong? My 92-93 and 93-94 stadiums not look like in the PeacemanNOT post.

Here is the post.
viewtopic.php?f=241&t=112069

This is how mine looks like.
https://i.imgur.com/aBOTTc1.png

How it should look like.
https://i.imgur.com/QuoAhL2.png

Can someone give me the link of the latest files that I need to download?
There are so many links on the main page :D
Thank you!

Stay tuned. The ones he finished will be released when I release the 1995. HOPING to do that in the next day or two actually!
Stildo33

Re: CLASSIC SEASONS MOD 88-94 (94 w/stats) 95 RELEASE IMMINENT....

Postby Stildo33 on Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:53 pm

Hey Everyone!

I am finalizing some art work tomorrow/Friday. I WILL have this release out this weekend pending any disasters. This WILL have PeacemanNOT's Arenas released with this update! :)

There has been so much added, that it might be easier to just re-download everything. However, I realize that is a pain. I will try and break that up so its just an add-on for those that already have everything (just becomes trickier to install).
Stildo33

Re: CLASSIC SEASONS MOD 88-94 (94 w/stats) 95 RELEASE IMMINENT....

Postby JanisD on Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:48 pm

Stildo33 wrote:Hey Everyone!

I am finalizing some art work tomorrow/Friday. I WILL have this release out this weekend pending any disasters. This WILL have PeacemanNOT's Arenas released with this update! :)

There has been so much added, that it might be easier to just re-download everything. However, I realize that is a pain. I will try and break that up so its just an add-on for those that already have everything (just becomes trickier to install).

Yeah, was waiting for this update ;)
Something to look forward.
JanisD

Re: CLASSIC SEASONS MOD 88-95 (94 & 95 w/stats) 95 IS OUT NOW!!!

Postby Stildo33 on Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:40 am

Hey Everyone!

The 1995 Roster is out now! It includes stats for every player. I updated the main page as well. Please read through the updates. Here are some key notes:

1) I need updated jersey files for the Grizzlies, Raptors, 95 All-Stars. I hope to have those soon, but didn't want to wait any longer on releasing this. Should have in the next few days.

2) There is a player on the Bucks (DO NOT TRADE, DO NOT DELETE). It's simple: don't do either of those as it crashes the game (for me anyway). If you start a myleague, just let him naturally retire out of the league and it's fine (maybe play with the Bucks in the off season so they don't resign an overall 40 player - they did once for me haha).

3) Arenas: I am still working on this. For whatever reason, I can only get the Boston Garden to load up. Not sure why. I added the arenas anyway, so maybe they will work for you. Let me know of any issues.

4) I am done coaching my 4 teams in a 6-month long basketball season, so I have more time to mod now. I am about 20% done with the 1987 roster already. I am trying to get 1 team done per day or every 1.5 days. I've been wanting this roster for about 2 years, so anxious and motivated to get it done. I AM ADDING STATS to this one.

5) Plan will be to do the 1996 roster after the 1987.

6) Please post any issues you are having. I'm around this week to try and fix things that might not be working.
Stildo33

Postby Andrew on Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:18 am

Awesome news! Certainly a memorable season.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Stildo33 on Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:50 pm

Quick update:

I have had to patch a little more on this than I realized. Anyway, should have this quick fix out soon. Waiting on a jersey problem to get fixed then we will be good to go!
Stildo33

Postby Culture Games on Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:44 pm

Keep the reviews and impressions everyone, keep them coming as they are encouragement to keep going and insightful on what to look at and adjust in future releases. We are always trying to make this better, more accurate.
Culture Games
ABL Commish

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:16 pm

Hi all,

Stildo33 and I are playing a MyLEAGUE over Parsec using the 94-95 Roster. He is the Magic, and I am the SuperSonics, and we are eachothers opponents in every game.

Here is game 1 for me against the Warriors. Make sure you sub to the channel and follow along all season.

phpBB [video]

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding