MICKACHISTE - retro shoes - RELEASE V3.0

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: MICKACHISTE - retro shoes - RELEASE V3.0

Postby smatz151 on Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:02 am

Is there any possible way any of these shoes could be ported or used in NBA 2k14?
smatz151

Postby mickachiste on Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:18 pm

smatz151 wrote:Is there any possible way any of these shoes could be ported or used in NBA 2k14?

No the 3d are simply different. It means starting from 0...
mickachiste

Postby mickachiste on Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:20 pm

TYPROZGAMES wrote:can you please release for 2k20 please...

For the moment, i put all my efforts with 2k19 as we are still working on rosters. And it’s worth it :D
mickachiste

Postby TYPROZGAMES on Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:31 pm

ok bro say less I understand …. I really love your work..
typrozgamesforever
TYPROZGAMES

Postby mickachiste on Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:50 pm

TYPROZGAMES wrote:ok bro say less I understand …. I really love your work..

Thanks !!!
mickachiste

Postby smatz151 on Fri May 22, 2020 3:21 am

I am interested in possibly trying to create some of these shoes for nba 2k14. Would you be willing to send me some of the images and/or files you used to make these shoes? Any help is appreciated. thanks
smatz151

Postby mickachiste on Sat May 23, 2020 5:39 am

smatz151 wrote:I am interested in possibly trying to create some of these shoes for nba 2k14. Would you be willing to send me some of the images and/or files you used to make these shoes? Any help is appreciated. thanks

Hi bro !
Sorry but this is hours of search trying to find the correct pictures. If you have any questions, just PM me ;-)
mickachiste

Postby ©roke on Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:20 pm

Hey mickachiste,

I'm trying to use your shoes in 2k20 and I can see the shoe shapes and the pics, but when I try to edit them, or just in-game, they show the original texture and colors. I'm guessing it's a problem related to sync.bin, since it's the only step that I can't replicate.

Do you have a solution or are you planning a 2k20 release for your mods?
©roke

Postby mickachiste on Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:48 am

©roke wrote:Hey mickachiste,

I'm trying to use your shoes in 2k20 and I can see the shoe shapes and the pics, but when I try to edit them, or just in-game, they show the original texture and colors. I'm guessing it's a problem related to sync.bin, since it's the only step that I can't replicate.

Do you use the looyh tool ? Other guys who used them in 2k20 don’t have this kind of problem... what shoes do you try to edit ?
mickachiste

Postby TYPROZGAMES on Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:40 am

WISH I HAD THESE SHOES IN 2K20
typrozgamesforever
TYPROZGAMES

Postby ©roke on Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:27 pm

mickachiste wrote:

Do you use the looyh tool ? Other guys who used them in 2k20 don’t have this kind of problem... what shoes do you try to edit ?

Yes, I'm using Hook. I don't know if there's an option I need to change there though. Every other mod I tried works fine

I didn't try every shoe, but it happened with every one of them I tried.
©roke

Postby mickachiste on Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:25 pm

©roke wrote:
mickachiste wrote:

Yes, I'm using Hook. I don't know if there's an option I need to change there though. Every other mod I tried works fine

I don’t have 2k20 but other guys use the shoes with this game. Can you tell me what shoes don’t work ? And do you play with an early version of the game or last updates. Sometime this can make mods go wrong
mickachiste

Postby ©roke on Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:21 am

mickachiste wrote:
©roke wrote:
mickachiste wrote:

I don’t have 2k20 but other guys use the shoes with this game. Can you tell me what shoes don’t work ? And do you play with an early version of the game or last updates. Sometime this can make mods go wrong

I play with the last update.

I'll try to post some pics tomorrow so you can see what happens. It happens with every shoe I try
©roke

Postby ©roke on Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:30 pm

This is what's happening.

As you can see, the shape of the retro shoe is there, and the preview too, but when you try editing the shoe or just assign it to a player, the default layers show up instead.
©roke

Postby mickachiste on Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:20 am

©roke wrote:This is what's happening.

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

As you can see, the shape of the retro shoe is there, and the preview too, but when you try editing the shoe or just assign it to a player, the default layers show up instead.

Ok it looks like there is a problem with the ed_ and ng_ files. Where did you put them in the modded ?
mickachiste

Postby ©roke on Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:25 pm

mickachiste wrote:
©roke wrote:This is what's happening.

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Ok it looks like there is a problem with the ed_ and ng_ files. Where did you put them in the modded ?

Yes, Waigua folder in my case, but it's the same. Where should these files go?

I opened up a couple of files with the 2k explorer and you're files are obviusly good. I can see you're layers.
©roke

Postby dante24 on Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:25 am

©roke wrote:
mickachiste wrote:
©roke wrote:
mickachiste wrote:

I play with the last update.

I'll try to post some pics tomorrow so you can see what happens. It happens with every shoe I try

Was anyone able to get his mod to work in 2k20? Obviously I know its made for 2k19 and its perfect but i like to switch from time to time.

In 2k20 i use Hook with mod takes preference over sync ticked. But the shoes still dont work. I'd like to try editing the sync bin but i'm not sure how to do that, So far i've used sublime editor but i cant find the line 'shoe_global.iff' anywhere I only see hex codes

if anyone can point me in the right direction would be most appreciated
dante24

Previous

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding