CLASSIC SEASONS MOD 86-97 (87, 94 & 95 w/stats) ** 98 RELEASE IMMINENT **

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: CLASSIC SEASONS MOD '89 - '94 OFF LINE RELEASE FROM DEC OUT NOW!!!

Postby organix215 on Sat May 22, 2021 11:37 pm

This is AMAZING Stildo33!! Thanks and congrats to you and the team (Y)
If this is the baby version can't wait to see what's in the Big one lol

Do you guys recommend a specific lighting or reshade for it?
organix215

Postby knich on Sat May 22, 2021 11:54 pm

Hey Stildo...Not sure what I am doing wrong but each time I try to create a roster, save, then exit and go to remote folder the latest roster is not saved. Are you having this problem?
knich

Postby Stildo33 on Sun May 23, 2021 1:04 am

knich wrote:Hey Stildo...Not sure what I am doing wrong but each time I try to create a roster, save, then exit and go to remote folder the latest roster is not saved. Are you having this problem?

Make sure you sort the folder that saved everything by the date (most recent at the top).
Stildo33

Postby knich on Sun May 23, 2021 1:26 am

Stildo33 wrote:
knich wrote:Hey Stildo...Not sure what I am doing wrong but each time I try to create a roster, save, then exit and go to remote folder the latest roster is not saved. Are you having this problem?

Make sure you sort the folder that saved everything by the date (most recent at the top).

Yes. I did that. In fact, I have several roster saves showing in the game, but they are not showing in the remote folder?
knich

Postby Culture Games on Sun May 23, 2021 2:14 am

Let me tell you guys if your a fan of 80s nba your going to love the next few months with what we have on deck. You’ve seen all the amazing graphical work, but let’s talk rosters and gameplay. This game plays good with 90s rosters, sure, but it really shines with the faster paced 80s game. It’s taking the faster pace of today’s game, but with the proper edits, replacing the mind numbing threes with great ball movement, drive and dish, and mid range we know and loved in the 80s. After testing, I think 80s rosters is the best way to play this game. But we can probably still work some magic with ratings tendencies and sliders as we go into the mid to late 90s grind out era as well.

And we will get the NBA on CBS if it’s the last thing I do!!
Culture Games
ABL Commish

Postby Stildo33 on Sun May 23, 2021 4:59 am

knich wrote:
Stildo33 wrote:

Yes. I did that. In fact, I have several roster saves showing in the game, but they are not showing in the remote folder?

I don't understand how you were able to get the file into the game, but it isn't showing in the folder.

1) You created a new roster in game, saved it, and it isn't showing up in the remote folder? That isn't possible unless you are in the wrong remote folder. You should be in folder path: steab/userdata/xxxxxxxx/841370/remote folder?
2) Once you have saved a game, in-game, it should populate and be called Rosterxxxx
3) Then you take my roster file you want to use (1994 for example) and rename it to the Rosterxxxx you just made (if you change the name of my file to yours first, it should just ask you to want to replace it).
4) Make sure when you do step 1, you exit the game before moving on to steps 2 & 3.
Stildo33

Postby knich on Sun May 23, 2021 6:52 am

Stildo33 wrote:
knich wrote:
Stildo33 wrote:

I don't understand how you were able to get the file into the game, but it isn't showing in the folder.

1) You created a new roster in game, saved it, and it isn't showing up in the remote folder? That isn't possible unless you are in the wrong remote folder. You should be in folder path: steab/userdata/xxxxxxxx/841370/remote folder?
2) Once you have saved a game, in-game, it should populate and be called Rosterxxxx
3) Then you take my roster file you want to use (1994 for example) and rename it to the Rosterxxxx you just made (if you change the name of my file to yours first, it should just ask you to want to replace it).
4) Make sure when you do step 1, you exit the game before moving on to steps 2 & 3.

Thank you!!! I had the wrong folder location. I have too many copies of the game on my system lol. Appreciate the quick help.
knich

Postby Thunder Shaq on Sun May 23, 2021 9:19 am

Congrats on the release! Going to check this out :D
Thunder Shaq

Postby Stildo33 on Mon May 24, 2021 10:23 am

Thunder Shaq wrote:Congrats on the release! Going to check this out :D

Thanks!
Stildo33

Postby Stildo33 on Mon May 24, 2021 10:24 am

knich wrote:
Stildo33 wrote:
knich wrote:
Stildo33 wrote:

AWESOME!

Thank you!!! I had the wrong folder location. I have too many copies of the game on my system lol. Appreciate the quick help.
Stildo33

Postby Stildo33 on Mon May 24, 2021 10:28 am

WHO IS THE MAN?!?! I got stats to show up, finally, with the correct historical data!

Stildo33

Postby knich on Mon May 24, 2021 1:05 pm

Stildo33 wrote:WHO IS THE MAN?!?! I got stats to show up, finally, with the correct historical data!

[ Image ]

Fantastic!!! Is this just for player stats or will the announcers also be able to discuss the previous year team stats?
knich

Postby Andrew on Mon May 24, 2021 2:14 pm

Excellent work on the stats! Persistence pays off.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby jalex1522 on Mon May 24, 2021 10:14 pm

sliders?
jalex1522

Postby Stildo33 on Tue May 25, 2021 12:38 pm

jalex1522 wrote:sliders?

We have them, yes. I'll post tomorrow.
Stildo33

Postby edwold10 on Wed May 26, 2021 6:02 am

Great job my family, I’m have trouble with Invisible plays in the wrong courts, any Suggestions?
Thank u for your hard work.
edwold10

Postby Stildo33 on Wed May 26, 2021 12:12 pm

edwold10 wrote:Great job my family, I’m have trouble with Invisible plays in the wrong courts, any Suggestions?

Are you saying invisible players and wrong courts?

1) could be an error
2) most likely missing files. Can you tell me which roster and what players?
Stildo33

Postby Stildo33 on Wed May 26, 2021 12:16 pm

Okay - I need some help from someone. I need help compiling some data. One other thing I just figured out how to change is the team data:

player records, team records, total wins, last times they made the playoffs, etc.

Is there someone that could compile all of this data? Right now, I am only doing stats on the 1994. I will add to the 87-88 next and it isn't even released, but that will be next.

I just need someone to look up all this info and compile it. No rush either. I'm the only one doing the data entry and working on this when I can. If nobody else can compile it then, I likely won't touch it. Too much work.

If you can help, PM me please.
Stildo33

Postby marillo on Sat May 29, 2021 3:41 am

edwold10 wrote:Great job my family, I’m have trouble with Invisible plays in the wrong courts, any Suggestions?

If you only copy the files from the last update (page 39), you are missing the files "2kwaiga.dll" and "dinput.dll". This files are not included in the zip.

Thank you very much Stildo33 for this great work!! I Loving it!! :applaud: :applaud: :bowdown: :bowdown2:
marillo

Postby Stildo33 on Sat May 29, 2021 12:29 pm

marillo wrote:

If you only copy the files from the last update (page 39), you are missing the files "2kwaiga.dll" and "dinput.dll". This files are not included in the zip.

Thank you very much Stildo33 for this great work!! I Loving it!! :applaud: :applaud: :bowdown: :bowdown2:

Dang it! Great catch!!!

I'll post on link in page 39.....

Here it is https://www.mediafire.com/file/quhglgu3 ... 2.zip/file
Stildo33

Postby makaveli2040 on Sun May 30, 2021 11:08 am

still finding this unplayable, ive downloaded the files from page 1 and the newly uploaded files on page 39, ive got the rosters to load but there are way too many missing cyberfaces some reason
makaveli2040

Postby marillo on Sun May 30, 2021 1:55 pm

makaveli2040 wrote:still finding this unplayable, ive downloaded the files from page 1 and the newly uploaded files on page 39, ive got the rosters to load but there are way too many missing cyberfaces some reason

All classic seasons works fine for me
marillo

Postby knich on Mon May 31, 2021 12:09 am

makaveli2040 wrote:still finding this unplayable, ive downloaded the files from page 1 and the newly uploaded files on page 39, ive got the rosters to load but there are way too many missing cyberfaces some reason

The only thing I can think of is you have not loaded them correctly. Can you give step by step how you installed? Do you only have one waigua folder with all the faces in there?
knich

Postby makaveli2040 on Mon May 31, 2021 3:32 am

I only have one waigua folder, i just downloaded the main files from page 1 and the newly uploaded files from page 39, overwrote any duplicate files, ive tried the 89 and 94 rosters, got both of them to load no problem, all players are there just missing a bunch of CF's On the 89 roster alone at least 5 to 6 players on each team has no CF, the bulls are missing 6 player CF's including jordan and pippen.
makaveli2040

Postby knich on Mon May 31, 2021 6:01 am

makaveli2040 wrote:I only have one waigua folder, i just downloaded the main files from page 1 and the newly uploaded files from page 39, overwrote any duplicate files, ive tried the 89 and 94 rosters, got both of them to load no problem, all players are there just missing a bunch of CF's On the 89 roster alone at least 5 to 6 players on each team has no CF, the bulls are missing 6 player CF's including jordan and pippen.

I just loaded 89 season. They are all there with their CFs...Jordan, Pippen, Corzine, Haley, Davis, Vincent, Wood etc.

I am happy to try to help you but I need to know exactly what files you downloaded (there are several files on p.1) and how you installed them.

Also..this is key. Make sure you are installing in to the correct NBA directory. When I first installed, I was using the wrong remote folder.
knich

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding