Roster Editing [CE]

Modding tutorials and other resources for NBA 2K19.

Re: Roster Editing [CE]

Postby imescobarlopez on Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:00 pm

mithrxs wrote:How in the world do I edit individual players in this (im new, I have no clue how to read/use this)
I have done the point scan and have done all that, still not working
[ Image ]

LOL. Welcome to the negative zone, my friend. I'm here too. I tried in every way, from several CE tutorials, in every version of the game, installing and uninstalling, changing folders, etc. AND STILL GET THOSE QUESTION MARKS.
IVAN LOPEZ
-------------------------
Retro Modder
Love new stuff as well
For donations: im.escobarlopez@gmail.com
imescobarlopez

Postby imescobarlopez on Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:01 pm

Hi, is there a way to delete or change " records"?
I speak about table "story of league", mvp,hall of hame ecc ecc.
how i can i do with cheat engine or with anotother?
thanks

I know in some of the options you can change the retired jerseys. If you put a 0, there are no longer retired jerseys.
IVAN LOPEZ
Retro Modder
Love new stuff as well
imescobarlopez

Postby imescobarlopez on Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:52 pm

Somebody knows how to change the pants if I already selected a benchplayershirt? Or do I have to search for an object which also has pants?

IVAN LOPEZ
Retro Modder
Love new stuff as well
imescobarlopez

Postby imescobarlopez on Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:53 pm

Well, this took me almost all day.

A single file that modifies the warmups doesn't exist. It's a combination of files. I find them and manage to replace them all except for the file that contains the color of the warmups for each team, and I believe it has to be a file where it has all the team colors, where if you change it, you can also change the stanchion color and the other things we can't mod with CE.

At least I got my alternative way for now which is replace the warmup logos and change the pants color to black. The only catch is that all the warmup pants become black.
I found the texture files for the dancers and the guy who mops the floor too. They always stay even if we change the Stadium and floor files on CE, so this has to be manually done if you want them to be on the same line as your team.

These are the files we need to modify to do so. They are all located in the 0C group from NBA 2K explorer.

Black Warmups: Go into these files and edit them on photoshop. Replace the red color with absolute black.
clothing_resource_warmup_tex (Pants - already black)
clothing_resource_jacket_warmup_tex
clothing_resource_jacket_warmup_up_tex

Warmup Logos
Jacket Logo - "clothing_resource_000_primary_02_c_tex" (000 is Philadelphia code, if you want another team you have to know the code)
Pants Logo - "clothing_resource_000_partial_02_c_tex"
Nike Logo (I don't know if it replaces another Nike logos to be honest) - "clothing_resource_nike_c_tex" If you don't want this logo or any other logo, simply paint the alpha layers completely black.

Logo on Mop guy's tshirt.
clothing_resource_000_global_01_c_tex

Cheerleeders.
clothing_resource_female_cheer_dress_000_color_tex
clothing_resource_female_cheer_skirt_000_color_tex

Here's what I have.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/iyy3yzzl ... s.rar/file
IVAN LOPEZ
Retro Modder
Love new stuff as well
imescobarlopez

Postby Thunder Shaq on Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:40 am

Has anyone figured out how we can manipulate the full body portraits. Like trade a player to another team and they keep their portrait or something
Thunder Shaq

Postby sitew33 on Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:16 pm

There should be a lines in the edit player CE that say Team Assigned to (Address) and Portrait Team Data (Address). Copy the team assigned to value and paste it to the Portrait Team value
sitew33

Postby Thunder Shaq on Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:28 pm

sitew33 wrote:There should be a lines in the edit player CE that say Team Assigned to (Address) and Portrait Team Data (Address). Copy the team assigned to value and paste it to the Portrait Team value

What do I search in the Value to get the roster to line up for the player table? Sorry I've only ever used the team and arena tables (which I would search logo000 or f000).
Thunder Shaq

Postby sitew33 on Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:49 pm

You have to use the edit player CE table
sitew33

Postby Thunder Shaq on Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:54 pm

Messed around with it for a bit and figured it probably isn't worth the effort lol. I would want to change too many players
Thunder Shaq

Postby ksmiz on Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:04 pm

Thunder Shaq wrote:Messed around with it for a bit and figured it probably isn't worth the effort lol. I would want to change too many players

I made a specific table for a scenario like this. Basically it will change every player in the roster file to have the team they are assigned to fill in the same value below which is the spot for their portrait. So end result is it will show every person in the roster that has a portrait.

so do whatever edits, make trades, change teams around then at the end before you save the roster you apply the method I used in this post with this specific table setup and you will be able to make everybody in the roster show their portrait if they have a portrait.

read this post and try it out viewtopic.php?f=241&t=106237&start=475#p1963472
ksmiz

Postby ksmiz on Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:21 pm

imescobarlopez wrote:Well, this took me almost all day.
[ Image ]

I feel like I had done something similar in the past but your results are encouraging. There has got to be another way around to attack the automatic applying of color to the pants but nulling the color and turning the texture black is a big improvement in my opinion and I appreciate that you shared the info. This is much better than dealing with an off color mismatch or removing warmups completely from a jersey, thanks!

imescobarlopez wrote:Black Warmups: Go into these files and edit them on photoshop. Replace the red color with absolute black.
clothing_resource_warmup_tex (Pants - already black)
clothing_resource_jacket_warmup_tex
clothing_resource_jacket_warmup_up_tex

You did the jacket textures to black and they still showed in game as they normally do in the 76ers team color blue?

All the teams have a set of secondary jackets and pants as well for the most part they are black versions of the same thing but some teams are grey
ksmiz

Postby imescobarlopez on Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:24 am

No, I just forgot to make it black by the time I took the picture. It works fine too. That was the goal, turn them black for the mismatch colors :)
IVAN LOPEZ
Retro Modder
Love new stuff as well
imescobarlopez

Postby Thunder Shaq on Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:06 am

ksmiz wrote:
Thunder Shaq wrote:Messed around with it for a bit and figured it probably isn't worth the effort lol. I would want to change too many players

I made a specific table for a scenario like this. Basically it will change every player in the roster file to have the team they are assigned to fill in the same value below which is the spot for their portrait. So end result is it will show every person in the roster that has a portrait.

so do whatever edits, make trades, change teams around then at the end before you save the roster you apply the method I used in this post with this specific table setup and you will be able to make everybody in the roster show their portrait if they have a portrait.

read this post and try it out viewtopic.php?f=241&t=106237&start=475#p1963472

Having trouble finding which address to copy when searching for Simmons :crazyeyes:

This would be amazing if you create something similar in 2k20. Obviously not as important to people as team and arena tables, but it’s great for the little details.
Thunder Shaq

Postby Nokey2live on Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:25 pm

please support 2k20 please!!!!
Nokey2live

Postby Chen Bai on Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:41 pm

Bro, are you planning do the same thing for 2K20?
Chen Bai

Postby Bjama82 on Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:58 pm

Is there a way to edit or change or erased all “records” in my league?
I speak about who win title years by years,MVP,best score all time...
I want start a new league for 80 year and i want erased all records in the game.
Thanks in advance.
Bjama82

Postby giddygraphy on Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:03 pm

Hi bro, i'm a newbie
Please help me :bowdown:
i just downloaded ur CE tabe (NBA2k19 Oct1)
opened NBA2k19 process, load the table, checked the box, go to edit player, go back to CE
but nothing happened, values in the table did not change
what did i missed? :cry:

*sorry for my bad english
giddygraphy

Postby giddygraphy on Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:53 am

imescobarlopez wrote:
mithrxs wrote:How in the world do I edit individual players in this (im new, I have no clue how to read/use this)
I have done the point scan and have done all that, still not working
[ Image ]

LOL. Welcome to the negative zone, my friend. I'm here too. I tried in every way, from several CE tutorials, in every version of the game, installing and uninstalling, changing folders, etc. AND STILL GET THOSE QUESTION MARKS.

SAME PROBLEM HERE :cry:
giddygraphy

Postby Stildo33 on Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:08 am

Working on my 90-91 roster right now, using our 91-92 as a default/baseline.

I’m not seeing how to fix the rookies years pro problem that has emerged. For examples, I changed Gary Payton from years pro on my 91-92 roster from 1 to 0 on the roster and when you start myleague his years pro changes to 2 (years pro = 2 would be correct based on the game formulas once your season starts).

Even worse....ALL players are having their years pro change incorrectly. Anyone know what needs changed in CE to make the years pro stay to what we make them?

1) Have tried changing player type from:

This must changed with CE from historic to normal. Are there multiple areas this needs done?

Still not working. I don't think.

Everyone defaulting to what they were during 91-92 roster. Made the change in CE from historic to normal. So, not just rookies but all players are changing to yrs pro default of our 91-92 roster.

2) Ok maybe try cloning these with cap, then copy to team.

That didn't work.

Anyone have suggestions on how to fix these two errors?

Any suggestions?

I also have this same problem with 2k20 as well. Yes, I am using 1.06 exe to edit the files.
Last edited by Stildo33 on Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Stildo33

Postby Stildo33 on Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:16 am

Of course, right after posting this I tried one more thing. Just want to make sure this IS the solution before I go change a few hundreds players on cheat engine.

On my cheat engine I have the lower section in red (not sure what version I am using).

Do the following need to be set this way:

Player Type: Normal
Is Active?: No WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN?
Is Historic?: No

This seems to have fixed the glitch, but not sure if this is accurate or not. I don't think changing the active from yes to no matters, its the player type to normal and maybe historic to no. Anyone?
Stildo33

Postby SC300 on Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:24 pm

ksmiz wrote:
ksmiz wrote:
chuajefry wrote:i've put the f000_alt.iff file into the modded folder

there is no f000_alt.iff file

correction, it seems 2K has picked up the pace somewhat.
Some of these were already there but weren't assigned within default roster yet and some are new and some are just updated within sync.bin

There now is
f000_alt
f000_alt2
f001_alt
f001_alt2
f004_alt
f010_alt
f012_alt
f013_alt
f019_alt
f019_alt2
f022_alt
f029_alt
f029_alt2
f031_alt

Currently within the sync.bin default roster
f000_alt Not used
f000_alt2 #828=u000phi_current_city
f001_alt Not used
f001_alt2 #84=u001mil_current_secondary
f004_alt #803=u004cle_current_city
f010_alt #807=u010mia_current_city
f012_alt #809=u012uta_current_city
f013_alt #212=u013sac_current_secondary
f019_alt #312=u019den_current_secondary
f019_alt2 #815=u019den_current_city
f022_alt #819=u022tor_current_city
f029_alt Not used
f029_alt2 #454=u029gs_current_secondary
f031_alt #788=u031cha_current_hwc

I'm trying to replace the warriors alternate court. Since f029_alt2 is used, I renamed a new court f029_alt2.iff and copied it into the modded folder. However, the modded court doesn't appear. Anyone know what the issue could be?
SC300

Postby Butter1ftw on Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:46 pm

Two Questions
Can I change a player's career stats,i.e:make Kobe only play 8 games in a season he played.
Can I change the Myleague history with this tool, i.e: Add Kobe Bryant as most points in a game as 248.
Butter1ftw

Postby Butter1ftw on Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:25 am

Bjama82 wrote:Is there a way to edit or change or erased all “records” in my league?
I speak about who win title years by years,MVP,best score all time...
I want start a new league for 80 year and i want erased all records in the game.
Thanks in advance.

Did you ever get the answer to this question. I am a newbie asking the same thing...
Butter1ftw

Postby marbruno021 on Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:30 am

ksmiz wrote:I found the pointer for edit player like last year where you pull up the player you want to edit in the game then switch to cheat engine and the info will be loaded

This will likely only work right away for the first exe version of the game

For any new updates you will have to follow these steps below to update the pointer:

I put together screenshots on steps to find this pointer

1. Bring up a player in edit player and change last name to something unique in this example "YYYzzz" then just ok the last name but don't do anything else just leave it don't save changes to the player or anything else just stop go to cheat engine and search that string
[ Image ]

2.You found 1 great. Double click that down then right click and "Pointer scan for this address"
[ Image ]

3.Whatever the default settings are fine just click ok
[ Image ]

4.Name your file whatever you want then sit back and wait this may take a while
[ Image ]

5.I got a ton of results
[ Image ]

6.Click on Offset 0 to sort and find one of those two results that only have that single offset column just to make it easier
[ Image ]

7.Double click that result and it will pop it down to the table
[ Image ]

8.There is your pointer just paste it over to the edit player part of the table
[ Image ]

9.Make sure your address is a pointer and you made it look the same
[ Image ]

10.Go ahead and expand the rest by clicking that box
[ Image ]

11.Anybody you bring up in the game will now be filled in. Make your edits on CE and then go back to the game and save your changes when you back out of the player.
[ Image ]

i Got it
thanks.
And how is for a edit team?
thanks, so much
marbruno021

Postby marbruno021 on Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:30 am

ksmiz wrote:I found the pointer for edit player like last year where you pull up the player you want to edit in the game then switch to cheat engine and the info will be loaded

This will likely only work right away for the first exe version of the game

For any new updates you will have to follow these steps below to update the pointer:

I put together screenshots on steps to find this pointer

1. Bring up a player in edit player and change last name to something unique in this example "YYYzzz" then just ok the last name but don't do anything else just leave it don't save changes to the player or anything else just stop go to cheat engine and search that string
[ Image ]

2.You found 1 great. Double click that down then right click and "Pointer scan for this address"
[ Image ]

3.Whatever the default settings are fine just click ok
[ Image ]

4.Name your file whatever you want then sit back and wait this may take a while
[ Image ]

5.I got a ton of results
[ Image ]

6.Click on Offset 0 to sort and find one of those two results that only have that single offset column just to make it easier
[ Image ]

7.Double click that result and it will pop it down to the table
[ Image ]

8.There is your pointer just paste it over to the edit player part of the table
[ Image ]

9.Make sure your address is a pointer and you made it look the same
[ Image ]

10.Go ahead and expand the rest by clicking that box
[ Image ]

11.Anybody you bring up in the game will now be filled in. Make your edits on CE and then go back to the game and save your changes when you back out of the player.
[ Image ]

i Got it
thanks.
And how is for a edit team?
thanks, so much
marbruno021

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Tutorials & FAQs