Problems saving team changes

Talk about NBA 2K20 here.

Problems saving team changes

Postby rayzah on Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:56 am

I was wondering if anyone has seen this issue
I am unable to edit any teams in my league, if I go to edit a jersey it says " there was a problem saving the uniform. please try again"
I verified the integrity, I completely reinstalled the game and NOTHING fixes this.. I ONLY do my league, this is a game breaking issue for me. if anyone has seen or heard of this issue please help
rayzah

Re: Problems saving team changes

Postby A_Jm93 on Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:42 am

Having the exact same issue man. I recently updated the whole league's designs through community creations. Find some of the accessories are totally wrong colours to the point of ugliness or just try and edit any part of team designs and get hit with the same "problem saving" issue.

It used to be fine but I think it was some bullshit caused by a recent patch or something.

Purely a MyLeague player too, so aye, it's a pain in the arse definitely!
A_Jm93

Re: Problems saving team changes

Postby dante24 on Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:59 pm

Yeah this has been an issue ever since they implemented it in myleague.

The fix that i've found for it is to go into your userdata (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\xxxxx\xxxxx\remote) and delete any additional files (That you don't need) related created/updated my league teams. The files are usually named something like this DataForMyLEAGUE0001.team0_uniform_a_layer4.

Of course if you've updated the whole league then you might have reached the limit of created content allowed.

In that case i've experimented with creating a new temporary myleague just to edit the team i want. save/upload the team design within myleague then you can download the design to your main myleague save.

You can also try deleting the dataforMyLeague files that can't be updated and then downloading them again but this doesn't always work and make sure you make a back up of your remote files
dante24

Return to NBA 2K20