Can't Save MyLeague Files?

Talk about NBA 2K20 here.

Can't Save MyLeague Files?

Postby Thunder Shaq on Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:24 am

This isn't a problem I have been having, but apparently an issue pops up where MyLeague saves delete themselves? They have tried both autosave and manually saving and nothing seems to work. Watch the last 30 seconds of this video for an example. I don't have this glitch, so I can't really test out ways to fix it. Has anyone had this before and found ways to solve the issue?

phpBB [video]
Thunder Shaq

Re: Can't Save MyLeague Files?

Postby kobedurant on Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:27 pm

I had this problem with 2K18 when I first bought it during the steam winter sale. I remember I tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times, but that same glitch still occurred. Being extremely frustrated, I put the game down for a week or so (since I bought the game solely for the MyLeague experience), then eventually tested it out again and was greeted with an update. After that, I never had the issue again.

Perhaps I just got lucky, but from what I concluded from that experience was to NEVER delete a save, as this could potentially lead to "phase one" of this glitch which makes that slot completely corrupted and unsavable going forward. If this happens "phase two" could spontaneously commence which makes other save slots corrupted (or just outright deleted), so when given the opportunity. always just override a save slot, even if you don't plan on using it ever again. I think this applies to any save file, since I had this same issue with rosters as well.
Image Image
kobedurant

Postby jk31 on Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:40 am

Do you use Team rebrands or Expansion Teams? since they introduced this Feature it seems like it Bugs sth with the saving function.
jk31

Postby BrotherJRB on Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:59 am

It happens more often with expansion/rebrand teams but I have had the same issues with normal sims with default rosters/teams.

The closest I have been figuring this out is I had sync issues when I had no internet connection or a drop in connection at some point....

Two days ago I could not save create a roster edits....and everytime I went into myleague it would crash to desktop.

Reset PC the following day and everything worked fine.....this happens so often to me I just give up some days and come back later. Mods or no mods it just happens. Always when I scroll through rosters in my league usually.

Since 2k18 I have had tons of issue with saving files from roster to myleague to draft classes (locally)....

Wish I knew how to fix it. I keep manual copys of all my heavily edited files.
2013 is the year?
Thanks to Vl@d, Leftos and all the other patchers for their hard work.
BrotherJRB

Postby Thunder Shaq on Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:18 pm

Like I said, it wasn’t a problem personally happening to me, so I can’t exactly provide all the details leading up to the issue. I appreciate all the feedback
Thunder Shaq

Return to NBA 2K20