Issue with MyLeague Saves

Talk about NBA 2K20 here.

Issue with MyLeague Saves

Postby misterwoe on Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:53 am

So I can't create any new MyLeague save slots. (I only have two saves currently in Start Today)

Perhaps I have a corrupted file and need to delete everything, which I'd rather avoid so as to preserve my two Start Today saves.

Does anybody know any potential solutions here?

Thanks in advance.
misterwoe

Re: Issue with MyLeague Saves

Postby Andrew on Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:04 pm

Are any of your saves using custom branding that you've downloaded through 2K Share? That's a common cause of issues with MyLEAGUE saves.

If you do want to try wiping everything, make sure that you make a backup of those saves so that you can restore them. It's worth doing that as part of the troubleshooting, but you'll obviously want to try to restore them once you've isolated the root of the problem.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby misterwoe on Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:01 pm

Andrew wrote:Are any of your saves using custom branding that you've downloaded through 2K Share?

That's probably it then. I might have to say goodbye to my Sonics expansion MyLeague. Thanks!
misterwoe

Postby Andrew on Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:33 pm

That's a shame, but yeah, sadly that's been a recurring issue with an otherwise awesome feature.

Nevertheless, I'd recommend keeping backups of those saves just in case a solution can be found.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K20