Fourth Annual March Modness Tips Off Today

Talk about the NLSC Podcast, Monday Tip-Off, Wayback Wednesday, The Friday Five, Top 10 Plays of the Week, and our Parsec Tournaments! This is also a section for NLSC and community announcements, and other site-related topics.

Fourth Annual March Modness Tips Off Today

Postby Andrew on Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:53 pm

It’s March 1st, so that means we’re tipping off the fourth annual March Modness here at the NLSC! For those who are unaware, the event is intended to be a celebration of modding. We of course welcome mod releases all year round, but we invite modders to get extra creative and productive during this month!

In addition to our usual File Additions bulletins and spotlighting other big releases, we’ll be holding the usual giveaway. As a thank you to our talented modding community, anyone who releases work and adds it to our Downloads section will go in the draw to win a copy of the Standard Edition of NBA 2K22 PC. Congratulations once again to DaCrispy, who won the giveaway last year.

To enter the giveaway, all you need to do is release a mod and upload it to our Downloads section during the month of March 2021, with “March Modness” in the description. The mod may be for any PC version of NBA Live or NBA 2K, but it must be your own work and remain hosted in our Downloads section. Please see below for the full terms and conditions of entry, and good luck!

Once again, I’ll be looking to get into the spirit of the event myself with at least a few releases, hopefully including my long overdue rosters for NBA 2K11. As usual, I also have a few other ideas I’d like to explore, time permitting. Stay tuned for that, and the many fantastic releases I’m sure that we’ll see throughout our fourth annual March Modness!

NLSC March Modness Contest Terms & Conditions

• One winner will be selected at the end of March/early April. The prize is a copy of the Standard Edition of NBA 2K22 PC.
  • The winner will be selected at random, and all decisions are final. If a participant is disqualified, unreachable, or banned, a new winner will be selected.
  • To enter, participants must release at least one mod during the month of March 2021, and include the term "March Modness" in the description.
  • Mods can be for any PC release of NBA Live or NBA 2K.
  • To qualify for the contest, mods must be uploaded to the NLSC's Downloads section. No ad links or external hosting is allowed; tip jar links are permitted.
  • Mods must remain in the database, and hosted by the NLSC. Removal of the mods or replacement with an external link will result in disqualification.
  • Each individual mod release counts for one entry in the contest, with a maximum of five entries per participant.
  • Entries may be updated with new versions (where applicable). Updated versions of the same mod do not earn another entry.
  • All releases must comply with community rules regarding permission, appropriate credits, and content. No stolen work!
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: Fourth Annual March Modness Tips Off Today

Postby Arcane on Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:50 pm

Same with last year I'll giveaway one of my ARCANE NLSC March Modness t-shirts of colour and size of choice to the winner

https://arcaneuniforms.threadless.com/d ... h-moddness
Arcane
The NLSC's Jim Jefferies
NLSC Team Member

Postby Andrew on Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:58 pm

Congratulations to Pep, winner of the March Modness 2021 giveaway!
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Arcane on Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:12 pm

Congratulations Pep please select what colour and size in the NLSC March Modness shirt you want in a regular or classic cut https://arcaneuniforms.threadless.com/d ... royal_blue and let me know and I'll send one out to you.
Arcane
The NLSC's Jim Jefferies
NLSC Team Member

Return to Featured Content & Community Noticeboard