How to Edit Appearance of Players?

Talk about NBA 2K20 here.

How to Edit Appearance of Players?

Postby irishrunner16 on Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:06 am

I finally got a PS5, and am interested in recreating a PC roster on the PS5. I know it will take a lot of time to recreate the retro roster (e.g. 1997), but I'd like to attempt to do so.

I know that the player vitals, body, shoes, accessories, etc can all be viewed in the Edit Player screen. However, I'm not sure how I can view the Appearance settings for each player on the PC roster. When I go to edit a player on the roster, I see these categories (no "Appearance" option there):

Is it possible to view the Appearance values (which MyPlayer head is used, and the hair, skull, brow, eyebrows, eyes, ears, nose, cheeks, mouth, facial hair, chin, skin values) for each player on the PC roster? That would make it a bit easier to recreate the player on the console, but I'm not sure if it is visible in the PC game or by using NBA2K20 Tools. Am I looking in the wrong place, or is it not possible to view the appearance settings for a player?
irishrunner16

Re: How to Edit Appearance of Players?

Postby Andrew on Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:49 pm

PC roster mods use custom cyberface files (i.e. original textures and models), so there's no Appearance settings to copy from.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K20