Need roster update for 2021-22 season

Talk about NBA 2K20 here.

Need roster update for 2021-22 season

Postby chronoxiong on Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:48 am

Hey guys. So I was aware that the game was going to go offline once 2022 hit. Problem is, I forgot to save a roster update for the 2021-22 season. I remember seeing someone constantly update the rosters as time progressed when I searched for it online. I remember testing them out too but I never saved the fricken roster! So what do I do now? Or should I just pony up some money for the newer game? I want to keep this game because of the mods though. Especially the classic rosters stuff.
chronoxiong

Re: Need roster update for 2021-22 season

Postby Andrew on Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:20 pm

It is possible to share rosters the old-fashioned way (i.e. upload the file, download it, place it in the saves folder), though there are a couple of extra steps these days to get them working. It's not complicated though, so if you can find someone who's continuing to maintain rosters and uploading them that way, the server shutdown needn't be an issue.

Nothing new has been posted recently, but someone who downloaded a roster before the servers went offline might be able to help you out. Unfortunately I don't have anything to share myself, but hopefully someone else can share a roster they have.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: Need roster update for 2021-22 season

Postby chronoxiong on Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:00 pm

Andrew wrote:It is possible to share rosters the old-fashioned way (i.e. upload the file, download it, place it in the saves folder), though there are a couple of extra steps these days to get them working. It's not complicated though, so if you can find someone who's continuing to maintain rosters and uploading them that way, the server shutdown needn't be an issue.

Nothing new has been posted recently, but someone who downloaded a roster before the servers went offline might be able to help you out. Unfortunately I don't have anything to share myself, but hopefully someone else can share a roster they have.

Yeah I think I'm out of luck. I can't find anything. I googled it too. Nothing. I really wished I had saved one of the updated rosters that the dude JHMPark or whatever his name was kept making. Back in December, I do remember hearing about the server being gone and I remember looking at rosters online. Can't believe I never saved one of those. *sigh*
chronoxiong

Return to NBA 2K20