Help Creating Fictional League in MyLeague (Draft Class?)

Talk about NBA 2K20 here.

Help Creating Fictional League in MyLeague (Draft Class?)

Postby shuugsugar on Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:32 am

Hey folks, I want to create a completely fictional league with players that have stats similar to a modern NBA league.

The first step I took was to create a new custom roster using the roster creator from the main menu. I choose Official 2KSports Roster and just delete all the players in the league like this: Switched to "All Players", selected a player, and in the pop-up menu I picked "Delet All Players From List". I then save the roster.

Next I create a new file in MyLeague and load the new blank roster I just created. Then let the game fill in all the fictional players. This works just fine, except the players are all low quality, ranging from 55-64 OVR. The whole league is just a slow miserable mess with no outliers or super stars.

So I was wondering if there was a way to customize the players that the game generates to fill in the teams. Could I change the parameters for the auto-generated players to something like 65-90 OVR? This would really make my day. Thanks!
shuugsugar

Re: Help Creating Fictional League in MyLeague (Draft Class?)

Postby Andrew on Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:45 pm

As far as I'm aware, there aren't any presets that you can change there. Unfortunately there probably aren't any shortcuts here; I'm guessing you'll either have to manually create the fictional players, or edit the ones that the game generates so that there are stars and role players with appropriate ratings, rather than just benchwarmers throughout the fictional league.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K20